It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Antifa Just Announced Their Next Target Set For Sept. 12… This Is A HUGE Mistake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well I don't know where someone would get that idea. Sounds like biased profiling because I'm not a trump supporter. That's what it sounds like to me. And it sounds like you're echoing the same sentiment. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Like I said, it's his style. I love Alice Cooper but would be a fool to think that that's what he really is. One of his fav. artists? Frank Sinatra. See?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I sing lots of old country songs and some sixties pop like my signature suggests. And Blondie because I sound like Debra Harry.
Last week I busted out with matchbox twentys Unwell and they were totally surprised I knew any song after 1987. LOL.
Ill check them out.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well I don't know where someone would get that idea. Sounds like biased profiling because I'm not a trump supporter. That's what it sounds like to me. And it sounds like you're echoing the same sentiment. Correct me if I'm wrong.

No, you lefties taught us that association by association brands one a Nazi so now you have to live with being associated with a terror network.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Also to be honest I have met him backstage twice now and he was friendly and not at all an egomaniac like some famous personalities are. Also spoke intelligently and was a pleasure to converse with. Plus at one show a friend of mine accidentally crop dusted him on his way to the bathroom...funny story for another day!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Like I said, it's his style. I love Alice Cooper but would be a fool to think that that's what he really is. One of his fav. artists? Frank Sinatra. See?

Yeah, but with Alice Cooper you know its an act. He never tried to fool anyone and say that is how he really is. With Kid it felt like that he was trying to hype himself up by suggesting he came from a tougher life than reality.

I guess more context is in order. I went to a high school in Baltimore county that is right next to the city. There were quite a few kids that lived in the city who would put an aunt or uncle's address as their home address then bus into the county. So there was a lot of thuggery at my school, but since we were in the county there was also a lot of posing where county kids would pretend to be from the hood to look tough among those kids who bused in. It just came off as so pathetic that when I witnessed Kid Rock doing it on a national stage I couldn't get behind him anymore.
edit on 6-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I sing lots of old country songs and some sixties pop like my signature suggests. And Blondie because I sound like Debra Harry.

Any John Hartford?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Yeah ya know what? I think I'll do my own research if it's alright with you. Not that I think you may be biased or anything...

I saw that they are anti-government and anti-capitalists too. Which sounds like you guys.
NO.

We've seen your research, its vastly Anti-American.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

It doesn't. Or, rather, shouldn't.

If you like his music, that's all that matters, or that's all that should matter.

I was kinda surprised that I actually like much of his stuff...then, considering my eclectic tastes in music, I'm surprised that I'm actually surprised.

Ah, well. These anti-FA groups, and their opposite fringers on the "other side" are becoming less and less a novelty, and more and more of something to spend my time ignoring...

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Divide and conquer.

The people lose.
The elite win, again.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Maybe us locals should show up, Detroit Area ATS chapter!

I would gladly just some ANTIFA heads with my ATS brethren, and Nazi heads too, if there are any there.

This is probbsly great publicity for Bob and the new arena.

New arena is looking super slick, I have regular beers with head of little Cesar's Cyber security team, saw some pics just yesterday.

Of all the things to protest.. they chose kid rock ? Bob Richie? Maybe they will use a tanker full of BadAss lager to repel th protesters??

I doubt they will let the thugs anywhere near it.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have met him on several occasions and while I think it's weird that he had someone in his entourage who's sole job is to carry his hats, I found him pleasant.

I used to brew his Badass lager beer.

a reply to: RickyD

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
first antifa is not a group , second most antifa groups online are fake, why does it matter what they annonce there is no leader or anything. antifa is an action

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I do Pasty Clines Crazy and they say I sound like her too. I studied voice all the way through school for those who think being in the chorus was just learning the words. It wasn't . We did vocal exercises and learned breath control and practiced scales and may mee my moe moo which was scales and vowels lol.
No I don't sing John Hartford. Too low for my voice but I love Gentle On my Mind.
And we're so far off topic now. I feel I should just include something about protests and rock stars.
Which I think is where we started. Oh and ANTIFA and Nazi. Just to include some buzz words.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

No you haven't seen my research. But at least I do research.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I do Pasty Clines Crazy and they say I sound like her too. I studied voice all the way through school for those who think being in the chorus was just learning the words. It wasn't . We did vocal exercises and learned breath control and practiced scales and may mee my moe moo which was scales and vowels lol.
No I don't sing John Hartford. Too low for my voice but I love Gentle On my Mind.
And we're so far off topic now. I feel I should just include something about protests and rock stars.
Which I think is where we started. Oh and ANTIFA and Nazi. Just to include some buzz words.

What were you saying about people don't know you?

Lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

As long as you match the notes, you can still sing the song at a higher octave. Though I was thinking of two specific songs, for reasons... They certainly would go a long way to helping people get along and not protest.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Ah, well. These anti-FA groups, and their opposite fringers on the "other side" are becoming less and less a novelty, and more and more of something to spend my time ignoring

There ya go. Tie a bow on it this one's wrapped up.
Lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join