It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Antifa Just Announced Their Next Target Set For Sept. 12… This Is A HUGE Mistake

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton
a reply to: dothedew

"Whose land? Our land!"
"Jews will not replace us!"
"Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy!"

Hey, guys! Look ... They already started the mosh pit!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
As long as Antifa are fighting fascists, blacks are fighting whites, christians are fighting muslims etc etc etc the 1% are winning. They divide and then they conquer.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

(post by thesaneone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

As long as people think that skin color matters or which God you worship matters we will keep ourselves divided.
All those gods look down and laugh because we're all earth colored . Black and brown and tan and beige. Loam and soil and clay and sand.
The whole race thing is an engineered joke.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
Hopefully left wing extremists will be met with more violence than they can handle.

Hopefully left wing and right wing extremist can tone down the back and forth violence before it rips this country apart and ruins it for everyone else.
Both sides misbehaving could be used as an excuse to limit free speech and protest ...just saying.
edit on 6-9-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

A dozen people will get shot.

ANTIFA doesnt have leadership. This is coming from wealthy social engineers.

edit on 9 6 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

I could see that, it's exactly how they want this to go and it's going south fast. The pc/political drums of war commence in 5.4.3.2.1...

edit on 6-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I'm not sympathizing with them that's where you're making your big mistake.
I do not identify with or support any radical groups. I'm just a little old lady with liberal views who thinks people should be loving and accepting of each other.
I'm not trying to overthrow the government and nothing I've ever said could make anyone think that. I'm civically involved in my local government. I've held fund raisers in my home and even went to a barbeque at my mayors house. ( ex mayor now).
I support the local YMCA and I contribute to the policeman benevolent association and to AMVETS. I never served in the military but my father and brother did and many of my friends are veterans.
There now you at least have something to judge me by though I don't see too much that could be considered controversial or militant.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So, what's wrong with Kid Rock again?

I could get it if this were a Ted Nugent thing.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Seriously.

Is it just that he's announced a run for Senator and that's it?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

I could see that, it's exactly how they want this to go and it's going south fast. The pc/political drums of war commence in 5.4.3.2.1...
. Hmm? You would think on a conspiracy site that use to advocate that the left and right where both puppets of a bigger agenda that more people would be hip to this thinking.

I guess folks really enjoy whatever political cult they belong to more then digging a bit deeper.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You got me. Apparently I got here too late for orientation.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: ADSE255

. Hmm? You would think on a conspiracy site that use to advocate that the left and right where both puppets of a bigger agenda that more people would be hip to this thinking.

I guess folks really enjoy whatever political cult they belong to more then digging a bit deeper.

Hmm? I was agreeing with you.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join