It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Inc.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The good people at Public Citizen (www.citizen.org...) have been doing their homework and produced a paper on the President's business holdings as gleaned from public records.

The Report is 36 pages long... and can be found at:

www.citizen.org...

Of note, this gem:

Trump has created at least 49 business entities since he announced his bid for the Republican
nomination on June 16, 2015. Roughly half of the entities were related to projects in foreign
countries, including Argentina, India, Saudi Arabia, and Indonesia. Trump reported between $2
million and $10 million in 2015 income off the entities he created after announcing for president105
and between $650,000 and $2.5 million in income from these entities in 2016.

It's a very detailed report, listing every source for the information for verification. There are well made charts including an interactive one that you can access here:

www.citizenvox.org...

You will also find a static version in the report.

They have even put together a short video presentation

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

so the businessman should not be allowed to do any of his usual business when hes a president? kinda #ed up really.
we gonna tell all the career politicians who typically are lawyers that they are not allowed to do any lawyer work either?

how about all the money the politicians rake in from lobbyists, they usually profit a hell of alot more then the figures your throwing around for trumps returns (which btw is not purely profit like lobbyist payments are)

both hillary and obama made more money yearly accepting payments then any of these figures your upset over trump earning through actual work and business deals...

i wonder where all this outrage was when hillary actually was accepting foreign government payments to her clinton foundation, people are upset that trump might do that, while not giving a # that hillary and obama and bush and bill, and bush again, have all done that numerous times, on record.

yet because trump might do that we should impeach him right?...............
edit on 5-9-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Obama sold his book while he was president and made millions. Obama set the standard for corruption. Trump is only a follower.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Looks like the Man has more experience than originally thought.

Especially about Foreign Affairs.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Trump supporters don't care if he's making himself rich via the presidency.

I mean, it just shows that he cares more about himself than the country, but hey, 'take that liberals!'

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Trump supporters don't care if he's making himself rich via the presidency.

I mean, it just shows that he cares more about himself than the country, but hey, 'take that liberals!'

Not to beat an old hag to death but I'm sure you felt the same with Clinton as SoS and how CF donors got preferred treatment.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Proof Trump is richer because he is president?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

And...... What is your point. Should Trump have stopped all business and then liquidated everything? Show me things being influenced directly by government officials to benefit his investments, then we can talk.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

If only people like you would spend as much effort on exposing actual corruption like Clinton corruption you could make the world a better place.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Success is good.
I'm glad he's doing well.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

so the businessman should not be allowed to do any of his usual business when hes a president? kinda #ed up really.
we gonna tell all the career politicians who typically are lawyers that they are not allowed to do any lawyer work either?

how about all the money the politicians rake in from lobbyists, they usually profit a hell of alot more then the figures your throwing around for trumps returns (which btw is not purely profit like lobbyist payments are)

both hillary and obama made more money yearly accepting payments then any of these figures your upset over trump earning through actual work and business deals...

i wonder where all this outrage was when hillary actually was accepting foreign government payments to her clinton foundation, people are upset that trump might do that, while not giving a # that hillary and obama and bush and bill, and bush again, have all done that numerous times, on record.

I only read your first sentence and assume you are not a US citizen. Yes - presidents have put their businesses and investments into BLIND TRUSTs during their tenure as President. To do otherwise, is a gross CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Trump doesn't own any business. He resigned from all of them. He's not even taking a salary as president.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulermank

He is using the Presidency as a marketing tools. He is 'bribing' forgein interests and using the office to promote HIS BUSINESS interests not the country nor it's residents.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You have no proof of your claim.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

He is using the Presidency as a marketing tools. He is 'bribing' forgein interests and using the office to promote HIS BUSINESS interests not the country nor it's residents.

Example of those bribes?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

is a gross CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

You Leftists should know about anything gross...
Gross incompetence
Gross negligence
And so on.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

How? He hasn't released his tax returns (though he PROMISED to do so). And it will require his 2017 return which is not yet due. Do you believe that he will release that return.

Presidents have been releasing them for at least 40 years. Primarily to support their commitment to GOVERNING the country.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

If only people like you would spend as much effort on exposing actual corruption like Clinton corruption you could make the world a better place.

Is that the only argument you have - an invalid one.

I never voted for a Clinton in my life - I despised the both of them.

Trump is f**king DANGEROUS to the world, he's a laughing stock.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Why would anybody need to "bribe" foreign interests when they already have 100s of millions of dollars in their own pocket ?

Don't make any sense.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

or foreknowledge of future events...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join