It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Arrested at Trump Tower After DACA Announcement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL NY..lol. ICE was already tipped off by your statements. sheesh.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: NowanKenubi
I have a question: is it to the discretion of the police to take or not fingerprints following an arrest, or if it is something that is always done? Or does it depend on the reason for arresting someone? Thank you to the member who will tell me.

Why would any member give you SUPPORT to keep illegal immigrants safe from the preestablished laws!!!???

Seriously??

You want the "inside track" to evade discovery??

Wow.

The OP stated that police were not taking fingerprints from everyone. It would seem the poster you're unloading on was questioning that because of what was clearly stated in the OP. It was a legitimate question...why would they not fingerprint everyone they arrested?

Such a claim does indeed make it seem as though police can decide whether or not to fingerprint a person, so it's logical to ask if that is common practice or not. I'd like to know that myself, actually. I was under the impression that fingerprints kinda went with the arrest process...not an optional feature.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
To be honest, how ridicolous is this?
Aren´t ALL of the citizens of the allegedly former united states, except the native americans, dreamers???

Or were your ancestors invited to occupy the americas?

So some of the modern descendants of illegal immigrants would have deported their own ancestors?
And would have to deport themselves now, to be taken serious?

But who would take such people back?
Trump wouldn´t be welcome in Germany, never ever.
Just by the minority of the rightwing AfD and NPD supporters maybe, and some rightwing people in bavaria.
But not by the real germans!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

What else is new,these terrorist groups are paid to cause trouble,they even have pictures of crisis actors,using common sense will show that they are only rioting for the sake of rioting,nothing but a bunch of losers lacking in self esteem

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Think about this happening in Mexico,soon soldiers with Uzi's and banana clips will show up,the crowds would disperse quickly protestors jailed,so why do they think they can do it here and not face consequences,because liberals tell them it is their right,of which they have none

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I found this. I don't even want to guess if it reliable or not, but if it is true Trump will get a win either way.

REPUBLICANS TELL DEMOCRATS: 'WE'LL GIVE YOU DACA IF YOU FUND TRUMP'S BORDER WALL'

www.newsweek.com...

That's something that's being openly discussed now, correspondents to the BBC and SKY last night were talking about the possibility of the, 'scratch-my-back' scenario.
Thing is Trump's call to legalise DACA is not necessary, as it was a discretionary immigration EO, just as was the Nazi criminal immigration after WW2. It's a disgrace now that congress wants to do deals in this manner, and also what's going to happen to the 'useful' discretionary immigration convention if say DACA is legalised?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
To be honest, how ridicolous is this?
Aren´t ALL of the citizens of the allegedly former united states, except the native americans, dreamers???

Or were your ancestors invited to occupy the americas?

So some of the modern descendants of illegal immigrants would have deported their own ancestors?
And would have to deport themselves now, to be taken serious?

But who would take such people back?
Trump wouldn´t be welcome in Germany, never ever.
Just by the minority of the rightwing AfD and NPD supporters maybe, and some rightwing people in bavaria.
But not by the real germans!

To be a Illegal Immigrant you have to break the LAW. WHen it was colonized THERE WERE NO LAWS.
Also The NAtive americans DID NOT ORIGINALLY COME FROM HERE EITHER. They just claimed it as such because they forgot where their ancestors came from after a time.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Well then the federal government should cut off any and all federal aid to New York. If they will not abide by federal law they should not get federal aid.

Please cite the federal law that requires cities to fingerprint all arrestees. I'm waiting. Oh? You say there isn't any such law?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm going to rob a bank, when I get busted after doing this illegal act I hope you all will meet up outside the jail house and protest my arrest! I mean, why should one form of crime be OK but not the other?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Blah blah blah. It is not the job of a state, county, city, town, Township or village to enforce federal law. In fact they don't have the athority to do so, that rest squarely on the shoulders of the federal government.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That's something that's being openly discussed now, correspondents to the BBC and SKY last night were talking about the possibility of the, 'scratch-my-back' scenario.

Yep that is congress and the senate for ya. But that is how they work together. They have to come up with a deal that both sides will like.

Thing is Trump's call to legalise DACA is not necessary, as it was a discretionary immigration EO, just as was the Nazi criminal immigration after WW2.

I believe he sent it to the legislators to help open up communications with them, it also takes it out of his hands for 6 months anyway. Also maybe just something to keep them working for their pay. Immigration today seems to focus more on the legality of the entire legal immigration system.

It's a disgrace now that congress wants to do deals in this manner, and also what's going to happen to the 'useful' discretionary immigration convention if say DACA is legalised?

I agree with that sentiment. I think they should vote on one thing at a time. They put so much stuff in a bill now that they should get scientists to study the bill first, to make sure nothing unnatural is conceived through it.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Please cite the federal law that requires cities to fingerprint all arrestees. I'm waiting. Oh? You say there isn't any such law?

It has already been established that there is no law. Just like their is no law that requires city's to receive federal aid when they are willfully working in an anti-federal manner.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
a reply to: Krakatoa

Blah blah blah. It is not the job of a state, county, city, town, Township or village to enforce federal law. In fact they don't have the athority to do so, that rest squarely on the shoulders of the federal government.

Well the president can grant that power if need be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join