It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Red Dragon - Revelation 12 - 23/9/2017

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I see the two red dots as being the nose, the jagged bits underneath being the teeth and the rest of the face fairly indistinct but recognisable with a little creativity

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Other Planets Influence Earth's Climate, University Of Toronto Scientist Says

A University of Toronto professor says a better understanding of the Earth's climate requires a better understanding of the interaction between the planet's geophysical processes and the dynamics of the Solar System as a whole.

In an article published in Dec. 18 issue of Nature magazine, U of T physicist Jerry Mitrovica and Allessandro Forte of the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris use numerical simulations to show the connection between Earth's changing shape and the gravitational effects of other bodies in the Solar System, particularly Jupiter and Saturn.

"We're showing for the first time that changes in the Earth's shape, when coupled with the gravitational effects from other planets, can produce large changes in the Earth's climate," Mitrovica says.

The evolution of the Earth's precession and obliquity are known to have a long-term impact on climate. Precession refers to the slow movement of the rotation axis in a 26,000-year cycle and obliquity, which varies with a 40,000-year cycle, refers to the tilt of the Earth's axis. As the precession and obliquity change, climate is directly affected because the pattern of the sunshine that falls on the Earth has been altered.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We better go buy some more kidney beans to make Chili tomorrow. Sounds like we need to get accustomed to the heat. If things go sour, having the makings for Chili will keep the wife's mind off of the disaster, she will be so busy complaining of my gas that she won't notice the big mushrooms growing all over the country.

I wonder where the original idea for the shape of the dragon and it's facial details came from. How long were people drawing that likeness?

Sounds like a potentially dangerous combination bro...

The elder gods, Titans, Tiamat, Typhon, Leviathan etc were often depicted as dragons. They were deposed by their younger offspring Zeus, Jupiter, Jove etc who have been worshipped ever since in various different guises.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

edit on 6-9-2017 by mericks74 because: Eeh??

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Great post thanks OP! As it happens, I've been watching the red Dragon for over two years. I'm very on for 23/9/17!

I can guarantee things will very rapidly go south very soon! Good luck everyone! (sincerely).

Here's what I contend is our main object as seen from the ISS and afterward, from here down on the ground:

June 26th 2017:

And so after. The years watching this.. I find out about two months ago that Virgo is in the near enough vicinity for me to make clear connections with 23/9/17. This drawing includes the position of this object/formation overlaid on to my star app. Although Virgo isn't always a reliable gauge in finding out object, the best advice, is you want to be looking at 180 degrees (so have your back to the sun) from the sun, from perhaps 6-7.30pm.

This is based on what I have seen.. Isn't this the Red Dragon now?!

I will be updating in my own thread asap, but I'm in full prep mode understandably, so
Should anyone reading this. Leave the coasts and get above good elevation maybe 300 m +, leave major cities, don't be on karst zones or near fault lines, have a plan for the meteor shower, so cave etc etc, the red dust falls a matter of hours before the meteor shower btw.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hundred of pics from my photo documentation here, with all
My accounts from on the night as well. This thread was closed for a reason:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have seen triangle planetary formations quite a few times.. Now I'm not only still seeing these, I'm seeing hexagons, Z formations, and a variety of very unusual comets.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There's a plan lol. Out of sight, out of mind.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
In a world where nearly everyone (seemingly) defines their reality by Links and what they can find on the internet, topics like this can be a bit tricky to discuss.

What power.. to be able to dictate the total reality of so very many people, of so very many divergent perspectives...

Anyway, events like these can be interpreted in an enormous diversity of viewpoints. From nothing, nowhere ever meaning anything outside of one's subjective perception to full blown Armageddon. Then to the subsets of the former (its literally meaningless to neat astronomy) and the subsets of the latter (end of the world to rebirth). There is a (holy) Link out there for everyone! Surely, we only live and thrive by proxy of the Links.

The results of personal exploration are dead, long live personal exploration!

As always, time will tell and so few will ever consider the significance, or even the possibility, of the same event being experienced in so many different ways.

At least, if and until something happens to pry open the sleep encrusted eyes of the Consensus Reality Sleep Machine.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I believe these truths occur on multiple planes and are not solely literal, symbolic, or parabolic, but all three. I think you've found some nice conclusions, and I'd like to further share the meaning of the parable aspect.

The woman giving birth is mother earth - further emphasized by the wilderness as her home. The child is each and every one of us, with Jesus as the exemplar. The red dragon is Satan which attempts to dissuade us from maturing into the reality of the Kingdom - i.e. wishes to devour the child. We are to be born again. As exemplified by John the Baptist, the easiest way to "prepare the way for Christ", is living in the wilderness, away from Babylon - the whore who is our current foster mother.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am still not sold on the Nibiru angle for this one though. Doesn't mean God can't allow it or make it happen or what not, but honestly, if there was something like that hiding out there, wouldn't it have been visible on the day of the eclipse?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The last time this happened Yeshau was born, this time is when the serpent gets cast down. I don't know but I know China is always as referred to as the red dragon and I'm thinking that war is being forged as we speak and than the fake aliens will come.

a reply to: primalfractal

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Thanks. I've been following your threads on here, certainly something to all these anomalous sightings. That, added to the political climate, many prophesies, NWO mass culling info, and intuition clearly says -
prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Great you have been getting the info out there in face of such staunch opposition. I guess a thread being closed tells its own story, sorta vindication, bit like a troll storm.

Be safe

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
As I understand it, the sign does mean the return of the Earth Goddess. I take something similar to the gnostic view where the scarlet serpent women were priestesses of the Goddess, which is well documented. The Earth Goddess is the Red Dragon, the woman in red they told us to ignore.

My guess, the child is made with demonic DNA from the CERN portal and requires a big sacrifice to bring into the world, the apocalypse.

But it will all be OK in the end because SHE awakes.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I am definitely leaning to the explanation the Cosmic 'Sign' is just another way of having the 'Gospel' proclaimed to all people on Earth (what larger Cinematic event is there) that the Story of a Messiah unfolding in the 9 month period ending in September 2017 (the actual physical birth of the Jesus person on Sept 11th on 3BC)

this 2017 event is just another venue for the story of Christ to be made one-again to an unbelieving world... the whole Gospel is told with this 'Wonder in the heavens'..

the 'sign' has been seen, now comes the wars/rumors of wars that have been forecast to happen, as civil wars erupt, the old get persecuted by the youth, sons & daughters betray their parents & elders and possibly become Anarchists & Antifa & torment & turn in their elder relatives as Christians and conservatives that need exterminated
and the rest of the Matthew 24 predictions unfold

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I find the sign in heaven comes exactly at the moment of the worst tensions after the end of cold war. Whether it will be North Korea or another country, I believe something really big will happen before or on Rosh Hashanah. Thus fulfiulling the 100 years prediction of Fatima according to some credible leaks (because we do not have the original text). What better than a celestial alignment once in 7000 years or the first time since Adam, seen in a vision by John some 1900 years ago , writtenin the most debated book of the entire Bible - the Apocalypse.

Whether the double exposure of Saturn plays the red dragon in the celestial alignment, I don't know. But it is a good find, OP! What I know is the events are upon us, even without any prophecy. The world must be prepared for the worst, and accept the good at very short notice if it comes. That is, God's rescue way that will be given in a very short notice. Whether rapture or something else.
edit on 7-9-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm going out on a limb here, but I keep seeing in my minds eye, a massive earthquake on September 9th. Could be anywhere, but somewhere in the West is my gut feeling. Might be nothing at all.
edit on 7-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
a reply to: primalfractal

Taking to account, that Virgo is about to give birth to Jupiter the god planet, the water breaking before delivery suggests a flood taking place. The Great American Eclipse crossed the Madrid faultline. Madrid Capitol of Spain, means .water channel. Interesting times are coming.

Coming?

Dude look around.

They're here...

peace

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I am still not sold on the Nibiru angle for this one though. Doesn't mean God can't allow it or make it happen or what not, but honestly, if there was something like that hiding out there, wouldn't it have been visible on the day of the eclipse?

Since you're willing to even bring God into the discussion - you might really enjoy this video. He's speaking of the return of Nehpilim and Niburu in the 'Red Dragon' end times.

It's fascinating. Lots of great UFO information too.

peace

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I know but I'm talking 'really mind-blowing catastrophic times' you don't see on an average day. Things that make you look up.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Let me ask you, what would you do if you woke up one day to a sky filled with Nephilim in flying metallic ships? I mean besides pray. Your first initial response.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join