It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Red Dragon - Revelation 12 - 23/9/2017

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorOfLight96
then the fake aliens will come.

You mean the (temporarily) real demons?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
a reply to: primalfractal

Why hide from the Inevitable? I wouldn't hide because I fear nothing.

Guerrilla tactics seem best when faced with a bigger better armed force. Part of me longs to fight such things. If nephilim or demons manifested on this plane, likely the power to oppose them would too.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Good vid, interesting correlation of 911 and 239. I wasn't aware the birth of Christ was purportedly 911 under a similar astrological conjunction. Here is just some of the 239 subliminals.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
...This first SOHO pic came up very recently On the poleshift.ning website OP. (Is it the Dragon's eyes?!..

Just thought I'd also add a few additions of my own here too, that may be of interest to you and the members.
👍

Dragon's eyes here

Here's a few double formations I've captured

Seeing weirder stuff now

My thought is that the red dragon system will emerge obviously very soon! And *suddenly! Things will descend suddenly and mass hysteria will ensue.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

I think the dragon pic and the SOHO one are most likely the same object. The consistency of the shape, in countless photos, seems to negate the lens flare, lens dust etc arguments.

Was wondering where the red dust before a comet strike info came from?

Personally I'm not sure what might happen or exactly when, although I feel something will, and soon. A lot of things point towards this date and I'm preparing for any eventuality.

edit on 10-9-2017 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Your dragon with its companions
Coordinates in the chart if you need to check where these bodies are.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
if there is an object approaching, we will have ET contact some 2 weeks ahead of it. Several insiders said the 2 week period is the only one to be given before a major event. I don't say it will happen imminently, I say if a major event is on the horizon, THEN the last two weeks it will be announced and whatever rescue options are possible will be done at that time. Most likely with the help of off-world beings.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

God promised never to flood the world again like in the time of Noah, the rainbow was the sign God gave to remember the promise.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I'm going out on a limb here, but I keep seeing in my minds eye, a massive earthquake on September 9th. Could be anywhere, but somewhere in the West is my gut feeling. Might be nothing at all.

It appears my Intuition was correct again. And only a few hours off. A prediction I made/saw, on September 7th and posted.

Mexico earthquake kills at least 61 and sparks mass evacuations
Buildings collapse and power cut for a million people as magnitude 8.1 quake made houses ‘move like chewing gum’.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 21-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 7Elect

God promised never to flood the world again like in the time of Noah, the rainbow was the sign God gave to remember the promise.

The god of this world isn't God.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

And you are correct, but the person and post you are replying to didn`t say the world will be destroyed by water again, but even Jesus`s said there would be earthquakes in divers places, which of coarse can and do create tsunamis. Just today there was an earthquake off Bali among others around the globe, there are major volcanic warnings etc not to mention the deadly tsunamis in recent years.

Mathew 24

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
www.biblegateway.com...

I have no idea and don`t really expect anything to immediately happen on the 23rd, though could quite easily be wrong.

What I do believe is that the Rev 12 sign that will occur and seen from the vantage point of Israel is the fulfilling of that particular prophecy from Rev written some 2000 years ago as a sign of the times. I`ll even go so far as to say Hurricane Jose and Hurricane Maria are more than coincidental to be together Mary and Joseph at the time of this event of the depiction of Christ being born in the heavens.

Watch at least the first 10 mins of this video..( after the 10 or so min mark and there on, is a great word for all Christians )

I don`t believe in planet x Sumerian Nibiru, there is no concrete evidence I`ve seen and it certainly isn`t scriptural, people have supposedly been seeing this thing for donkeys years, kind of like some people see Jesus in a piece of toast but they believe in the Anunnaki.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

The god of this world isn't God.

Hear hear

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

A prediction I made/saw, on September 7th and posted.
Where? The 9th was my birthday. It was a while ago. Not a few hours.

Buildings collapse and power cut for a million people as magnitude 8.1 quake
Where? Do you know the difference between 7.1 and 8.1? When it comes to earthquakes, it's a big difference.

edit on 9/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Funny, mine was around that time too. Anyway, it was Mexico somewhere on the 9th from the link I posted. Unless I'm having a Mandela moment.

Yes.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Revelation 12King James Version (KJV)

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
www.biblegateway.com...

The first sign was completed on the 23rd of last month.

Now we are about to have the second sign fulfilled on the 7th and 8th Oct, which is to happen shortly after that event as per the verses, On the 7-8th we will be passing through the tail of a comet as we do every 6.6 years.

October 7 or 8, 2017, nightfall and evening, the Draconids
The radiant point for the Draconid meteor shower almost coincides with the head of the constellation Draco the Dragonin the northern sky. That’s why the Draconids are best viewed from the Northern Hemisphere. The Draconid shower is a real oddity, in that the radiant point stands highest in the sky as darkness falls. That means that, unlike many meteor showers, more Draconids are likely to fly in the evening hours than in the morning hours after midnight. This shower is usually a sleeper, producing only a handful of languid meteors per hour in most years. But watch out if the Dragon awakes! In rare instances, fiery Draco has been known to spew forth many hundreds of meteors in a single hour. In 2017, watch the Draconid meteors at nightfall and early evening On October 7 and 8, before the bright waning gibbous moon rises into the sky at early-to-mid evening.

EarthSky’s 2017 meteor shower guide

Coincidentally, emphasis mine..

What is the origin and history of the Draconid meteors? This annual meteor shower results when the Earth in its orbit crosses the orbital path of Comet 21P/Giacobini-Zinner. Debris left behind by this comet collides with the Earth’s upper atmosphere, to burn up as Draconid meteors.

This comet has an orbital period of about 6.6 years. It’s about 6 times more distant at its farthest point from the sun than at its nearest point. At aphelion – its most distant point – it’s farther out than the planet Jupiter. At perihelion – its closest point to the sun – it’s about the Earth’s distance from the sun.

Most meteors in annual showers aren’t named for their parent comets, but instead for the constellation from which they appear to radiate, in this case Draco the Dragon.
Origin History

Brought to my attention by ...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I direct our attention to this section of your post :

...the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

your time line blurs the facts...

the Dragon is present at the 'birth' on 23 Sept. ~~~~
and does not linger in the shadows until October 7 & 8th (the meteor shower) as you explain

the 'Dragon sweeping 1/3rd of Stars to Earth' is a multi-layered event...a Cosmic Drama unfolding now in year 2017 for the Only-Time-in-History...

I will expect the sudden presence of fallen spiritual entities (Satan's followers) to be released into the Earth's 1st heaven (the air ways) and possess or lead men astray until at least January 23rd 2018 (1/3rd of a year or 4 months)...

so more & more sudden destruction from both nations & persons like Stephen Paddock (the Vegas mass murderer) will spring up all over the world (mostly among Christian majority countries) as the "Stars fall upon the Earth" ~~

Or in the time sensitive sense, as the previous fallen angels whom rebelled-in-heaven, which were then cast into the Earth & locked into the dungeon of the Abyss...
are now released since 23 Sept. into the domain of Satan which we know of as the Earths' Air Ways/atmosphere/ the Air so as to cause death/destruction/chaos and cause the advent of the human AC indwelt by Satan himself

this is more hearsay than from scripture.... the 1/3 of fallen angels...who have been trapped in the hell-hole on Earth called the abyss might number 200,002.... this number of fallen demonic angels (trapped underground)- is partly based on Jewish/Hebrew Mystics of the Kaballah tradition

the fallen angels that followed Lucifer, that were imprisoned in the Earth dirt, have themselves poisoned seeds & vines to create much of the poisonous and mind altering plants found in the Earth eco-system... but since the Virgo 'birth' on 23 September 2017 the damned fallen angels are being released from their Earth-bound prison to wander the Skies and torment Christians in particular as the present Age ends in the destruction of the modern civilization at large

edit on th31150729712706382017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join