It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Red Dragon - Revelation 12 - 23/9/2017

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Revolution9

What a sad response. The member comes to an alternative/conspiracy website, shares their thoughts and you have the nerve to say:

It's just anxiety. We are NOT on the brink of nuclear war.

You have no sources and therefore your opinion is baseless.

Revolution9 has common sense to fall back on.

If you were a globalist that wanted to walk this world without people, do you

A) introduce alien (demon) technology allowing the peasants to colonize other planets. As everyone is poor they will gladly sign up and exit Earth.

B) NUKE everything in sight and walk your NU WORLD Paradise wearing a nuke suit - permanently.

There are things called stone monoliths like Stone Henge. These are stargates.

Lucifuhrer would never be stupid enough to nuke the entire ley-line grid. Without these portals, he cannot summon his army from hell to fight Yahushua after the 7 Year Tribulation.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If Revelation was written today, John of Patmos would be dismissed as a crank and a troll.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
If you are not a spiritual person... pray anyway. It couldn't hurt.

Any time praying is just less time spent preparing.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Yeah, but the more people collectively think about it, the more likely they are to manifest it into real time.
edit on 7-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Dunno what to think of all this Sept. 23 stuff.
I do know this much, a million predictions can be wrong, only one ever has to be right.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I'm mighty certain it would be a lot wiser to prepare for eternal life instead of the temporal.

Seriously - you think Revelation is ‘cracked?’ (Or the writer or whatever)

Take a look at what it says, then look around at what’s happening in the world and guess what - it lines right up.

That being? When the tribulation arrives - and it will - NO amount of secular ‘preparedness’ if going to save you. Period.

The 5th Trumpet

In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them.
Revelation 9:6

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
As I understand it, the sign does mean the return of the Earth Goddess. I take something similar to the gnostic view where the scarlet serpent women were priestesses of the Goddess, which is well documented. The Earth Goddess is the Red Dragon, the woman in red they told us to ignore.

My guess, the child is made with demonic DNA from the CERN portal and requires a big sacrifice to bring into the world, the apocalypse.

But it will all be OK in the end because SHE awakes.

Will they will dub him/her Lucifuhrer ? - courtesy of Rapha.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Preparing to what?

The way Revelation talks, the world is going to become hell on earth. Why cling to that? Prepping to survive in it shows nothing but attachment to it.

I want out.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

"Will they will dub him/her Lucifuhrer ? - courtesy of Rapha."

Only if he/she has the unfashionable mini lip moustache...

I do think that if there is two claimant's to the Messiah title, the world has been preconditioned to pick the bad one. Hence the good one will inevitably get stuck with the Antichrist designation.

edit on 7-9-2017 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2017 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe not clinging to life, not being violent in self defence is better, but perhaps this path also brings negative karmic debt by going against the instincts nature gave us and giving evil free reign.

In the end the rewards may outweigh the costs eg heaven on earth. I feel life, although just a dream, is precious.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

a reply to: ADSE255

"Will they will dub him/her Lucifuhrer ? - courtesy of Rapha."

Only if he/she has the unfashionable mini lip moustache...

I do think that if there is two claimant's to the Messiah title, the world has been preconditioned to pick the bad one. Hence the good one will inevitably get stuck with the Antichrist designation.

I can't quite picture Hillary Clinton sporting Hitler's stash,. but hey, anything's possible.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
People tend not to think that nuclear war would not be profitable for TPTB.

If there was a thermonuclear attack on U.S. soil, millions of U.S. citizens could be made refugees and potentially force the borders in the Western Hemisphere to open...possibly throughout the world.

That would be the globalists' dream come true.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The Woman and the Dragon

12 And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it. She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne, and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days.

I just had a thought. During the Battle of Bosworth Field, the future Henry VII flew a flag with the Welsh red dragon on. And the rest is history. Maybe this part of revelations has already come to fruition?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Text
a reply to: auroraaus

Queen Scota was believed to have been Egyptian and mummified in Scotland upon her death. Which from what i've read is how Scotland originally obtained it's name. I don't yet know what the connection might be between them, but you may be on to something.

Here's a few bits of information regarding the red Dragon.

biblelight.net...

Alibek the Egyptian is further referred to as 'The Red Dragon',

In ancient Egyptian mythology and in myths derived from it, the Phoenix is a female mythical sacred firebird or dragon with beautiful gold and red plumage.

The red Dragon appears to be prevalent in many cultures world wide.

But astrologically, appears especially prevalent.

edit on 8-9-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

History has a way of repeating, maybe many of the wars were echo's of the original conflict. Sorta like groundhog day until the solution at the finale.

Certainty the two bloodlines, one of which Henry VII was a member, are intrinsically related to the narrative.

Genesis Chapter 25 Verse 23
And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
a reply to: silo13

Let me ask you, what would you do if you woke up one day to a sky filled with Nephilim in flying metallic ships? I mean besides pray. Your first initial response.

Run and hide. They would likely have advanced sensor equipment, so thick vegetation and caves, basements or sewers.

If forced to fight hand to ham I think soft styles of martial arts would be best, moving away from the centerline. Certainty wouldn't want to kickbox or grapple one. Bullfighting is a cruel but good example of this. Them being so big, one of our advantages would be endurance, you don't see any huge marathon runners.

High caliber armour piercing rounds. IED's, traps. Slashing swords, katanas, kukris etc rather than stabbing swords as vital organs would be hard to reach. Knives with armour piercing capability eg tanto and spear tip knives made from hard steels such as 1055, D2, infi (gotta love infi) and OU31.

There is legends of great spiritual warriors taking these things out.

edit on 8-9-2017 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The coming 23rd event hasn`t occurred for 7000 years, the last similar event was as St Udio said in 3bc on the 23rd Sept, the two events differ by different planets.

Interestingly the different planets refer to different Angels if I remember correctly as it was sometime ago, but I`ll post the video of a guy Mark Correll that I came across watching some vids for info on the event.

it runs for about 40 mins and will watch it again for a refresher and to double check the relevant Biblical passages he refers to.

I have no way of verifying this event will take place at all, but if it does, I think this is what all the 239`s in all the movie subliminal`s were all about dating back to about 1985 starting maybe from Little Shop of Horrors and Labyrinth (illuminati/occult knowledge of the event?) more importantly I believe this was what John saw and described for us to witness 2000 years ago to mark a time before major calamity and Biblical prophecies are to be fulfilled.
There are many things still to occur in prophecy, and there is no time frame given from this sign in the Heavens to the start, so its kind of expect it when it happens but soon.

edit on 8-9-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The presence of the dragon here and now is not to be taken for granted. This I say in addition to what I already said in support of the uniqueness of the sign. The dragon certainly exists and dwells somewhere in the universe (larger heaven) until he is cast down to earth. There is even a constellation called Draco since the ancient cultures.

But whether Now is the time of his short reign on earth, we do not know. It is quite possible the world continues another 2000 years, only in a new era of peace or the kingdom of God that Jesus preached, after the cleansing /chastisement. I do not have the answer which scenario will unfold, and I doubt anyone has it. Not even the prophets themselves who see events in future but not necessarily their timing.

Otherwise, Jesus wouldn't say that neither the angels nor He himself know the day and the hour. Indeed, if we know the time of the arrival of the dragon and beast, we will easily calculate 3.5 years from that moment and will get the date of the Second Coming. It is not given to us. Instead, it is given to know this era is going to end and change soon. I hope it is this season

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

What this guy is talking about in the video, I've heard before. Long time ago now. 911, Islamic belief of high places, I will be commenting on this one later when I have time to watch past the first 7 mins. Everything he's saying ties in. And what he appears to be saying is that 7000 yrs is almost up, and the planets Mercury Venus and Jupiter are aligned .. the three Kings of the East are here to hail the birth of the Son from Virgo, or birthdate 911. The water is about to break. Really good video actually looking forward to reviewing it.

... 911 also happens to be the birth date of all creation according to the Jews. ...
edit on 8-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Why hide from the Inevitable? I wouldn't hide because I fear nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join