It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to the Future. 911 greatest video

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
In lieu of the 16th anniversary, I think a thread honoring the most outstanding work on the terrible day is in order.

My pick is one I’m sure has been posted here numerous times

Not strictly a conspiracy video, though, this one jumps with mystery

Please post your favorite 911 informative video

KEEP EXPOSURE ALIVE!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Keep the exposure alive .... great tag line

I don't know about videos but I really enjoyed these 2 threads where Iconic battles those who believe in the official story ... epic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

&

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I love their passion and dedication.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I dont know that mine will be ready in time, or at least rendered and uploaded..... But i promise serious intel side comprehensive + new perspectives on the whole affair; thattheres never been a film quitr like it. Its not just about 911, but 911 is a major centerpiece ordeal connecting the past with the future in The Darkest Patterns.

Havent seen B2TF. Intrigued by the name, as my project which began over a decade ago is ALL about chronology. Strictly so.

Perhaps i must see before i wrap up that section. When was it made? What main topics does it cover? My desktop is offline in pure film studio currently.

I have not much interest in covering the typical 'Troofer' stuff. I believe a better case can be made without it, and insist that stuff is too divisive to make it centerpiece.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Wow, and I thought B2TF was an iconic piece of American cinema history!
I never noticed those connections before though, so super trippy.

Part one was from 1985. The year I was born. Perhaps the 9/11 attack was something planned out generations prior, but without the target. Like the plan as a symbolic attack against us in order to invade and conquer the world I mean was forever ago, but not the details. They maybe just kept meeting until a time there was such a symbolic target that would fit the bill of the plan and assist to their end goals??

Lately I have pondered if the twin towers were built specifically to be destroyed on 9/11 in an effort to match some predictions from Nostradamus or bible history as a psychological ploy to the masses who would disseminate it as such. An that maybe doing so helps to accomplish the real goals of resource and land acquisition??

Yea I hope to see your video soon!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I missed this Back To The Future one.
Is this where Marty goes back to 2001 and tries to stop Cheney and Rumsfeld from linking th CIA and Mossad together for a job?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

&

Just to add

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This video is great and very spooky (well over 3 million views)…music and all.
Definitely shows 911 to be almost mystical.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Long kiss I saw originally.

Where did that guy get 4000 people from?

Definitely sounds like a 911 prediction.

The other one I saw before---very good.

My idea is that the elite has some secret masonic type organization that knows these things

Kubrick was in on it

spill some beans and didnt live to see his movie EWS

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

In lieu of the 16th anniversary, I think a thread honoring the most outstanding work on the terrible day is in order.

My pick is one I’m sure has been posted here numerous times

Not strictly a conspiracy video, though, this one jumps with mystery

Please post your favorite 911 informative video

KEEP EXPOSURE ALIVE!

I have never in my life used the word, "trippy" to describe anything, but this was as trippy as it gets...

edit on 2-9-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

So that "long kiss goodnight" talked about the 1993 bombing and it was made in 1996.
Exactly what does it have to do with 2001 ????

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

That is the most ridiculous video ever.
The girl is looking at cedar trees not pine.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Mind blown.

Wow.

Seriously wow.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

What is the vehicle , that can travel back in time to mobify the outcome of the 911 attacks? I would talk a lot about it, but nobody would believe it. However, if I get real evidence about time travel, I will upload it to the WEB.

Do you know, why only time travellers can avoid the entire 911 attacks?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind

What is the vehicle , that can travel back in time to mobify the outcome of the 911 attacks? I would talk a lot about it, but nobody would believe it. However, if I get real evidence about time travel, I will upload it to the WEB.

Do you know, why only time travellers can avoid the entire 911 attacks?

Thank you, your input is welcome...

Soon all secrets will be revealed

Faith, knowledge and reality

Time......................

WillTell

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I have seen the video: The guy said "the strikedown". The plane was pushed forward with a rocket engine at the back side, then turned to the left. The stewardesses were all chinese.

If I will get it, I will upload it to Youtube. It's spectecular. The towers are shorter by 20 floors!

new topics

top topics

join