It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16th anniversary of the biggest conspiracy to date

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hello, ATSers, let's talk about something other than Trump, police, and race for a minute-

Coming up in just over a week from writing this post, is the 16th anniversary to the biggest conspiracy, arguably, that has happened in any of ours, or our parents lives.

16 years ago, from writing this, was 9/2/2001. Life was still somewhat normal for the majority of us here. We went about our day, not worried about much. Certainly not thinking about the possibility of mass death and an attack from either outside the country or from within. That thought was a farcry from reality. People weren't scared.

When 9/11 happened; I was pretty young still. I was about 10, and so when I heard about it- to say I was taken aback would be an understatement.

My entire existence changed that morning. I was scared- in a way I had never been before. If that was the end result whoever planned this attack was looking for- mission success. I don't know a single person who could say they were not scared. It was an event no one has ever lived through in the US.

Flash forward, 3-4 years. Still young, but inquisitive, going through the events in my head, stuff seemed to not make sense.

WTC7- there were tons of things about it that didn't fit the bill. The BBC reporting, the identical 'near free fall' speed of collapse, when not impacted by any plane, the conflicting report of deaths from witnesses vs. government sources

The Kuwaiti gold bullion being stored under the buildings. The plumage from the windows. The inability of Hani Hanjour to fly a Cesna, but to be able to fly a full size plane in immaculate order- into the Pentagon.

The hole in the pentagon, the missing plane.

But one of the most damning pieces, the one card in my sleeve when talking to OSers;

Pennsylvania. Where flight 93 apparently crashed into the ground.

What I ask people to do; is look up two images which I will post links to below (my upload isn't working...) The images are 1. Flight 93 crash site 2. Plane crash into ground

You be the judge. You tell me if the 93 crash site really looks like a plane crashed there.

The Pennsylvania Crash
911research.wtc7.net...

A crashed Cargo plane in Afghanistan
i.ytimg.com...

MK Airlines 747 crashsite

thechronicleherald.ca...

Personally, I think it was a missile. Possibly went haywire.

Quotes from witnesses:

“It only took a couple seconds to get from there over to there – I mean it was probably two seconds at the very most.”

“It was going upside down and all at once it made the 45 degree angle and it went right down" (Except those planes cannot fly upside down at those altitudes without stalling and just falling out of the sky. [that doesnt allow the 45 degree angle])

"I got to the actual crash site and could not believe what I saw. ... Usually you see much debris, wreckage, and much noise and commotion. This crash was different. There was no wreckage, no bodies, and no noise. ... It appeared as though there were no passengers or crew on this plane." (David McCall, From Tragedy to Triumph, 2002, pp. 86-87) (Quote from acting coroner)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hey, let's starts with the lies of the truth movement.

False claims of thermite with experiments never performed in an inert atmosphere. Experiments who's results were never reproduce.

Results improperly published and peer reviewed in a pay for pay magazine

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

So what do you think of the 1st World Trade Center terrorist bombing in the underground garage? And the previous plan to hijack 12 planes?

The twin towers was hit twice and additional plans for more began with the 1st. one.. not 911? Years before.... So...?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
How about the original cry of the truth movement the towers fell at rates corresponding to free fall speeds are a lie.

9/11 - Towers did NOT fall at free fall speed!
m.youtube.com...

www.skeptic.com...

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Not sure what you're on about.

Nanothermite was found in dust around the city by numerous different independent researchers, who were not paid for their work.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

So what do you think of the 1st World Trade Center terrorist bombing in the underground garage? And the previous plan to hijack 12 planes?

The twin towers was hit twice and additional plans for more began with the 1st. one.. not 911? Years before.... So...?

So its a great opportunity to strike it again?

Instead of striking, lets say, the federal reserve?

If someone really hated what the west represented or wanted to do real damage to our country, the world trade center wouldn't really be a top target, in my humblest opinion.

Easy target, sure, but wouldn't you think the FedReserve, white house, literally ANY building in DC, would be higher up on the food chain? Especially if you had a few planes hijacked with tons of fuel?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Nanothermite was found in dust around the city by numerous different independent researchers, who were not paid for their work.

Show us proof of your claim.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Because I'm apparently your personal google service:

www.globalresearch.ca...
Peer reviewed.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
time flies. yes it was a pivotal and sad day in history. everything changed, for the worse, as a result.

(un)happy anniversary!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
How about the lie the towers steel and ruble was never retained and gone through for evidence. The lie the steel was sent straight to china as fast as possible.

One, the ruble was removed by hand as needed to recover remains, evidence, and personal effects.

Two, the WTC rubble was removed with caution to ensure the slurry walls were not being held up by the piles of material. Fear the slurry was would fail.

Three, the steel and rubble were sent to yards for further identification, study, and hand gathering of remains, evidence, and personal effects.

9/11 WTC Structural Steel Investigation NIST
m.youtube.com...

9/11: Archiving the WTC - Relics from the Rubble web clip
m.youtube.com...

911 locating human remains
m.youtube.com...

Fresh Kills (Landfill) - WTC Debris Burial Ground, pt. 1
m.youtube.com...

Fresh Kills (Landfill) - WTC Debris Burial Ground, pt. 2
m.youtube.com...

NIST FOIA: WTC Steel Salvage Yards - Tape 1 of 2 (SEAoNY, 2001-2002)
m.youtube.com...

edit on 2-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

9/11 and Niel Degrass Tyson taught me my conspiracy theory litmus test...

Befire you buy into any conspiracy. Ask yourself if you can think of an easier , cheaper and less risky way to achieve the same proposed goal...

If 911 was staged as an excuse for the war in Afghanistan/Iraq, could they have come up with an easier excuse for the war??

Wouldn't blowing up a daycare in a hand full of states on the same day achieve the same goal for pittance of what staging 911 would cost???

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So, Just gonna chime in again to say;

This thread was not made for you to come in, and talk about your "Favorite" bit of evidence.

Every single reply so far, save for one, has been completely unrelated to any other reply, or the OP in general.

It seems as if no one's actually reading through to the end,

Where I put focus on to the flight 93 crash in Shanksville, PA.

But keep at it, by all means. Just talk about whatever the heck you want. It's ATS in 2017 -.-

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Another lie the truth movement is based on, the towers fell through the path of greates resistance.

The remaining outer vertical columns In areas relating to the jet impacts were pulled in as long drooping floor tresses with no additional supports cooled and contracted. In near near silence. No audible detonations. No indication of a shock or pressure wave in the smoke. No proof of shrapnel being expelled by detention. No flash of detention. No evidence of sparks or molten steel from burning thermite.

The last paragraph supported by the video clip in this thread that shows the moment the collapse was initiated.
the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/
www.metabunk.org...

Once the dynamic load hit the static floor/decking below, the floor connections with limited and specific load capacities sheared. The collapse was mostly straight down through the floors with relatively weak load rating.

The stronger vertical columns were left standing for whole seconds on end after the complete collapse of the floor systems as evidence in video.

The vertical columns tumbled down only after the loss of their side to side bracing provided by the floor system.

So, no AE 9/11 Truth, the collapse of the towers were not through the path of greatnesses resistance.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Shanksville has always baffled me.

The coroner wondering where all the bodies are. No wreckage per se, no real debris trail. Not going to pretend to know things I don't, and that includes aviation crashes.

That one just strikes me as completely abnormal.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

False claims of thermite with experiments never performed in an inert atmosphere. Experiments who's results were never reproduce.

Uh, if you have read the 911 report, you would realize the U.S. Intel had known and been warning about these attacks. That was our own government.

If you look at the people who had money invested who would have been in the know, well guess what they bought and sold stocks just days before the attacks. Which resulted in them making or saving from loss in the stock market an awful lot of money!

edit on 2-9-2017 by kurthall because: add

edit on 2-9-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
So, Just gonna chime in again to say;

This thread was not made for you to come in, and talk about your "Favorite" bit of evidence.

Every single reply so far, save for one, has been completely unrelated to any other reply, or the OP in general.

It seems as if no one's actually reading through to the end,

Where I put focus on to the flight 93 crash in Shanksville, PA.

But keep at it, by all means. Just talk about whatever the heck you want. It's ATS in 2017 -.-

a majority of people are tired of the lies by Jones, Gage, Wood, AE 9/11 Truth, dustification to exploit 9/11 for personal gain and notoriety. They just sell a consumer product to a specific audience.

Like to form rebuttals to actual facts, or just rant.

Fight ignorance.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Because I'm apparently your personal google service:

www.globalresearch.ca...
Peer reviewed.

Sorry but that was published in a 'pay to publish' organization.
It's been torn to shreads many times over.
And no it's not peer reviewed.

Perhaps you didn't google far enough.

Bentham Open journals claim to employ peer review;[5] however, the fact that a fake paper generated with SCIgen was accepted for publication, has cast doubt on this.[6][7][8] Furthermore, the publisher is known for spamming scientists with invitations to become a member of the editorial boards of its journals.[

and

Jeffrey Beall noted that "in many cases, Bentham Open journals publish articles that no legitimate peer-review journal would accept,

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You know that's been explained many times. They didn't perform the tests in an inert atmosphere because LLNL didn't perform their tests in an inert atmosphere. They wanted to compare the results.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I can see the allowed to happen theories.

However THERE IS NO EVIDENCE the buildings at the WTC were brought down by CD.

There is no evidence the USA government was the mastermind of 9/11.

The cry the towers fell at free fall speed is a lie.
The cry the towers fell through the path of greatest resistance is a lie. The truth movement is founded on lies.
edit on 2-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You be the judge. You tell me if the 93 crash site really looks like a plane crashed there.

The Pennsylvania Crash
911research.wtc7.net...

A crashed Cargo plane in Afghanistan
i.ytimg.com...

MK Airlines 747 crashsite

thechronicleherald.ca...

Yes. It looks like a plane crashed there.

But then again, some of us do honest research and compare it to similar crashes. Like the one many years ago on the California coast range. Plane was taken over by a disgruntled fired employee with a gun. Similar comments from searchers like no plane to be found etc. And they found the gun, with the guys finger still in it, and an airsickness bag that had the guys handwritten confession on it.

So do some honest research.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join