It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Poll - Most Americans Feel That President Trump is Tearing The Country Apart...WOW.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
As far as polls go, I found a good site with top 5 polls and it's interactive with options for today, one year and four years. It also has previous presidents charts.
Multiple Polls Site

The Polls:
YouGov
Fox News
Gallup
Rasmssen Reports
IPSOS

As of today Pres Trump is at 37.4 as an average between 5 polls.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In the eyes of journalists, and thus the people who go to journalists for their moral guidance, Trump is like an evil Moses parting the country with words.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

In the eyes of journalists, and thus the people who go to journalists for their moral guidance, Trump is like an evil Moses parting the country with words.

Yet, OP is on the record comparing Trump to Moses.

Does that mean those who agree with OP are seeking out moral guidance?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No. But then again, people don't go to the OP for moral guidance.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This poll was conducted from Sunday evening 8/27/17 thru Tuesday evening 8/29/2017. Coming from Trump-friendly FOX, these numbers have me STUNNED!

Voter satisfaction with the direction of the nation is down by double digits, as a majority (56%) says President Donald Trump is tearing the country apart.

The number of voters happy with how things are going in the country is down 10 percentage points since April and stands at just 35 percent. It hasn’t been that low since 2013. At the same time, dissatisfaction jumped to 64 percent -- an 11-point increase.

That shift is not, as is often the case, tied to the economy. Positive views on the economy are higher than in more than a decade: 36 percent say it is in either “excellent” (6 percent) or “good” (30 percent) shape. The last time conditions were rated this positively was August 2004.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

Since President Trump's declining numbers are NOT in any way tied to the economy, what keeps driving his approval down?

Is it too much focusing on the NEGATIVES, by the Anti-America liberal media? Or, maybe Congress failing to support President Trump's primary campaign promises? Maybe he has everyone on pins-and-needles over North Korea? Could even be his bashing of Congressmen in his party, more than Democrat Congressmen. Or a combination of all of the above.

I think a nice fat Federal Tax Cut would turn things around quickly for the President. But, he needs the Congress to do this. And we all know that Congress is made up mostly of political creatures who live in the swamp that Donald Trump promised to DRAIN.

Sincerely Stunned,

-CareWeMust

That's not really the story, in these polls... click through to the poll results... and read it through to the end. Congress approval rate IS IN THE TEENS. LOL!!!

Deservedly so, IMO

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Coming from Trump-friendly FOX, these numbers have me STUNNED!

Reality hurts, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Draining the swamp is going to come at some cost or other.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Well according to some, this is a good thing, that Trump is tearing the country apart. I recall one poster here saying that he hoped Trump would be a ''wrecking ball''. I guess that member is happy with this poll at least.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Polls... *guffaw*chortle*

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Sometimes you must tear down or apart and rebuild to bring back what was once loved and this is what President Trump is doing.

GO TRUMP

edit on 31-8-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc
If Trump is president in Russia, Russia people and congress and media would help him make Russia great. If Putin is president in America, America people and congress and media would oppose him and make America suck. It's not the leader. It's what YOU do for your country. A strong leader is weak without support of his country. A weak leader is strong with support of his country.

Americans complain they got a crappy president. That is false. Trump is not crappy. America sucks not because of Trump, but because America people and congress and media oppose Trump and make America crappy.

Absolutely correct! I've read through your posts and I'm on the fence about some of your claims but this post is right on the money.

How can anyone lead an army when their soldiers won't fight?

It's all very wrong and it isn't Trump's fault.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Yeah... all those Goldman Sachs and oil baron guys are really shaking up the establishment, boy howdy.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
More BS from MSM,everyone I hear from that works in private sector thinks he is great,the ones who work for government,and ones on public assistance whine and protest,seems the polls are from dead beats,another example of liberal idiocity

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
More BS from MSM,everyone I hear from that works in private sector thinks he is great,the ones who work for government,and ones on public assistance whine and protest,seems the polls are from dead beats,another example of liberal idiocity

Where I'm from, it's the opposite. The people on the east side support Trump and they're all on food stamps. All the folk in college and working decent jobs here hate him.

Which goes more in line with state loyalty. The red states have far more people on welfare.

The right has done a great job getting the impoverished to blame others enough to vote against their best interests.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

Since President Trump's declining numbers are NOT in any way tied to the economy, what keeps driving his approval down?

Fake news.

What else could it possibly be?

The fake news MSM has more money that the real news people.

You mean the news before "alternative facts"? And Fox is fake now?

Fox has always been propaganda and will always will be. The problem is people like You don't realize it and You make fun of people whom don't trust the news. All I know is We are ruled by a group of Oligarchs and those Oligarchs own all media outlets and they use those outlets to control public opinion. As far as I can tell it's not Trump that's tearing this country apart it's the media and the idiots that eat it up.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Gryphon66

No. But then again, people don't go to the OP for moral guidance.

They don't go to journalists either.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Seriously? Given the people Trump has brought into the government, given the ones he's booted or have bailed, and given who he's kept you honestly believe he has any interest whatsoever with 'draining the swamp'? It's just another catch phrase. It's all marketing. It's BS. Every single thing Trump promoted during the campaign has been a bust. This is just another. read his book. It's all in there.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

You have it exactly right.

It isn't Trump it is the liberal media trying to tear the country apart coupled with a do nothing Congress. It is like we have a group of people following Trump around trying to keep him from being successful and by extension keeping America from being successful.

And in the midst of all that the Economy is growing, GDP is up, Unemployment is down, Stock market is up.

But you are 100% correct, everyone is doing their damnedest to be sure Trump fails. It's like they win if that happens.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Unless you're earning over $200,000.00 a year the tax cut to you may get you a night out once a month.
It's not going to change anything for the average American.
If you run a large business it will benefit you but if you're the hourly wage earner you can forget any tax bill working for you.
edit on 8312017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you're an hourly wage earner, it's likely that you aren't paying anything in taxes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join