It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Poll - Most Americans Feel That President Trump is Tearing The Country Apart...WOW.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

China and Russia paid big money to MSM and Congress to crash the US economy so they rule the world.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I personally blame the invention of the microphone. the mic has a liberal bias. Proof is simple, everytime Trump is near one plugged in, his numbers go down and it seems to be actively working against him.

Yeah, I get it, the POTUS isn't a camp councilor. Then again, the office isn't really meant for greasy ill mannered shock jocks. Trumps only real hope for re-election is for AntiFa to up their game dramatically so people once again not vote for him but rather vote against the opposition.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
Didn't the polls promise us he wouldn't be president in the first place?

In all seriousness though, Trump is a symptom of a much larger problem that has been gestating long before he even decided to get into politics.

He certainly isn't the solution, but he isn't the cause either. Merely a symptom.

Then he's powerless to change the larger problem. BTW..what is the larger problem? It can't be race related. Just had a Black President for 8 years.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Don't you worry. Hillary will be the Democratic nominee again in 2020 and lose again to Trump.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Voter satisfaction with the direction of the nation is down by double digits, as a majority (56%) says President Donald Trump is tearing the country apart.

Trump tearing the country a part, stoking dangerous divisions....Many here on ATS have been saying that for a long time

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Meh. Obama ain't that black. Paris Jackson says she's black and she looks 100% white.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc
China and Russia are laughing Congress is on their payroll to destroy America so they can rule the world.

As I've said before, Kim Jong may have changed his mind about attacking, because he sees America destroying itself...doing the job for him.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

Since President Trump's declining numbers are NOT in any way tied to the economy, what keeps driving his approval down?

Fake news.

What else could it possibly be?

The fake news MSM has more money that the real news people.

You mean the news before "alternative facts"? And Fox is fake now?

This year, Fox News rarely publishes FAKE news. No need to, obviously. The poll stunned me BECAUSE it's from Fox News, which implies that the actual numbers might be even worse for President Trump.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

In about 20 years America will be like 50% Mexican and no challenge to China and Russia. North Korea is simply a pet of China and Russia.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Fox says Trump approval at 41%.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
He has positive numbers on the Economy, which is most important for a President. As for tearing the country apart, some people certainly are, but it isn't Trump. Denouncing bigotry and violence, calling the KKK "evil thugs", these things are considered supporting white supremacy by the media. Should be easy to see who is really tearing the country apart.

Your explanation makes perfect sense. Since the public is so brainwashed, Fox should have asked each pollee, "Why do you feel that way?", and indicated their responses.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

No, the polls gave odds based on projected voters.

With Trump coming in second place by numbers of votes (almost three million), the polls were pretty accurate; it was the electoral distribution of those votes that surprised everybody.

You're saying that the pollsters didn't take geography into account...and neither did Hillary. Maybe that will be a new excuse in her upcoming book, "What Happened To Me?".

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Why should they ask that? Non whites will say they don't want to see a white man in the white house.
edit on 30-8-2017 by tannerc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
That would be the Democrats.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Your election logic is one reason why I'm happy when Democrats attack Republicans. They help Republicans win more elections, than Republicans help themselves.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tannerc

In about 20 years America will be like 50% Mexican and no challenge to China and Russia. North Korea is simply a pet of China and Russia.

Where did you see that 20yr/50% Mexican prediction? I'd like to read the logic behind that.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Donald Trump is an a$$hat. He cannot get out of his own way long enough to work the problems. His greatest issue is that he is not well suited for the 24/7 spotlight and criticism, he is actually insecure. He should put his head down and get to work, but his ego won't let anything go. He's an egomaniac, amongst many other things. Trump may have the smarts or balls to get things done, but his head is constantly in chaos, mostly self inflicted, and nothing is served well. He knows his weaknesses, but his ego wins the debate in his head, every time. Unfortunately, this time he cannot bury his critics in lawsuits and sealed negotiated dealings.

I didn't vote for Captain A$$hat, I voted for HRC, because I believe it is not enough to have the resume, one must be able to present themselves, at least act the part, well enough to earn Civil respect. Trump has not earned Civil respect, nor does he care to, and that is a fatal flaw as well. I'm not saying HRC would be a good president, but she faked it for at least 8 years, and proved she could play a part. Donald Trump cannot be what we want him to be. We all should've seen that, and now we all know it.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

No, the polls gave odds based on projected voters.

With Trump coming in second place by numbers of votes (almost three million), the polls were pretty accurate; it was the electoral distribution of those votes that surprised everybody.

The majority of that voting 'distribution' was in a single state: California. Take CA out of the mix and Trump won the popular vote of the other 49.

It makes me wonder where people were polled.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

At this point, Republicans don't even care about themselves. They probably want to lose Congress next year and retire until the 2022 midterms to take back Congress.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

Hillary has never been in the spotlight. She was a mediocre senator and a low key secretary of state. That's about it. She would have got nothing passed because of the GOP controlled Congress.
edit on 30-8-2017 by tannerc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join