It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin retracts apology for decapitated Trump photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Kathy Griffin isn't sincere about her apology after all.

Kathy Griffin retracted her apology for a gory image of a fake Donald Trump head, saying anger against her was overblown and should be directed at Trump and his administration.

The comedian condemned Trump’s pardon of former Arizona lawman Joe Arpaio and the president’s call for a ban on military service by transgender people. She also referred to Trump as a “fool,” among other derogatory terms.

“Stop acting like my little picture is more important than talking about the actual atrocities that the president of the United States is committing,” she said.

This to me shows that Hollyweird has been reaching a new low.

Well look Griffin, I am no fan of Trump and I think he is an incompetent fool, but seriously you went overboard with that head and plus you made it worse by lying about your apology.

www.nydailynews.com...
edit on 8/30/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

The only reason b grade celebrities even spout out rubbish like this is because they are being given a platform to do so.

Ignore it and it will go away, why anyone cares what she thinks is what really disturbs me in this whole freak show.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The problem is, it is people like her who make Antifa think its okay to commit violence against Conservatives and other people who disagree with them. As long as people like her are on air making death threats, it will empower Antifa.

edit on 8/30/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Perhaps you are right, that being the case it really just shows how friggin stupid these people are and how easily they are influenced.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

The problem is, it is people like her who make Antifa think its okay to commit violence against Conservatives and other people who disagree with them. As long as people like her are on air making death threats, it will empower Antifa.

Paris Jackson gave out the first award at the Emmys Sunday night. Her little speech before hand was definately fuel for Antifa. It ended with " we must resist".

Didn't watch the whole show but the entertainment industry seems to be on some sort of crazy train ... and you're only cool if you think Trump is a fool.
Depressing to watch 😕

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It really is amazing that they think their political opinions matter to people watching them play other people in their acting. They are not intellectuals or political thinkers so this is just so much hubris. I really think they don't realize we don't give a hoot about them-just their acting abilities. Their audiences need to put them in their place-just do your acting and shut up.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Truth.

An F-grade celeb doesn't like Trump?

Hate to break it to her, but I don't give two rips. I don't much like him, either--but I figured that out for myself.

Hate to break it to her, but I don't much like her, either. ...and I figured that out for myself, too.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

She was a POS before.............now she is a dried up POS. Wont be long and she will be dust in the wind.

(post by DeathSlayer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I never thought it was sincere in the first place.

She was sorry it ruined her career not sorry that it was a disgusting and irresponsible attention seeking stunt

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Gifford doesn't have a forgiving bone in her body, from what i've seen, just the opposite.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Do you really think anyone believed her in the 1st place,she is just another ignorant liberal making a fool out of themselves,then try to pin the blame on others,is this any different then the Democrat party?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Get over it.

Trump supporters cry loud and hard about how "PC culture" has changed America for the worse, then go and participate in it themselves when it suits them to.

It's utter hypocrisy. Cry me a river.

EDIT TO ADD: I don't particularly like her or her style of comedy, but I stand by her right to free speech.
edit on 30/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Equally, neo-Nazis, the KKK and white supremacists are empowered every time Trump opens his mouth.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Equally, neo-Nazis, the KKK and white supremacists are empowered every time Trump opens his mouth.

What a load of crap .

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This woman would cut kittens throats on live T.V. or pay per view if she thought she would garner a check for it. Disgusting worn out comedienne. GO AWAY.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

I wouldn't doubt it, she's mental.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I think she has the Right to say whatever she wants....but it's a pretty obvious attempt by an "F" list hack to keep her name in the news. Let'er keep jabbering, she's not hurting anyone but herself.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Of course she did.. When the possibility of going to federal prison for threatening the life of the President was present, of course she was sorry.

Now that she isnt going to prison she will try to milk it to make up for the lost revenue created by her stupidity. Now she is going to be viewed as someone who threatened the president and got away with it, making her status in the realm of morons even higher.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Rosie O'Donnell is probably upset she didn't think of the decapitation stunt first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join