It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kathy Griffin retracts apology for decapitated Trump photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

He said are, not were.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is a simple case of this awful woman panicking about not being in the limelight. She needed to say something to get some headlines as she has no talent.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
she didn't need to apologise in the first place. in comedy, nothing is sacred, least of all trump. in no way was her stunt 'threatening' the president ffs.

Indeed. You should see Carlin's bit on rape. He also addresses the apology thing in that routine.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
She's just angry New Year's Eve is approaching and she no longer has any plans.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread got flags for acknowledging Kathy gimptards hate for her own president.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is a simple case of this awful woman panicking about not being in the limelight. She needed to say something to get some headlines as she has no talent.

Maybe she'll jump off the Golden Gate Bridge after this current 24 hours of "limelight" dims.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

That cartoon is racist there's no Chinese people.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You idiots gave her more exposure than she even wanted, as you are literally nameless faces that are jealous you aren't an f list actor, and that's what's most sad.

Defending her? No, but I'll laugh one more time at how hypocrisy rules your life. So we're deciding she doesn't deserve spot light? Better tell all ur friends on facebook....retards....

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Could somebody listen to the Fox News video at this link and tell me what word is being used to describe Gifford(?) at the 15 second mark.

Thanks,
Snarl

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Someone should start a threat titled "dude on ATS starts a thread about Kathy Griffith retracting her apology."

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Prove it. I can easily prove my claim, good luck proving yours.

Here you go .

Speaking from the White House, Trump said those who committed “racist violence” at a white-nationalist protest over the weekend would be held accountable by law enforcement. “As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence,” Trump said. “It has no place in America.” He added moments later: “Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs — including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Your turn , prove your ridiculous statement . Here it is again just to jog your memory .

Equally, neo-Nazis, the KKK and white supremacists are empowered every time Trump opens his mouth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join