It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love Being A Freemason

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I was once an anti-Mason, now I stand in awe, admiration, and humility as a proud Freemason. For many years, I single-mindedly accepted the fringe consensus that Freemasonry is diabolical and/or Satanic, and that Freemasons are evil-doers ushering in a totalitarian New World Order. This view was reinforced through disseminating many of the works presented by some of the popular leaders of the Truth Movement and Conspiracy Theorists, unknown hours of YouTube videos, and the many articles presented on forums, blogs, and social media sites.

However, after studying the writings and life's work of prominent Freemasons, I came to reject umbrella accusations of absolute wickedness. While eavesdropping upon Freemasonic ritual and teachings from the many Masonic exposés available online and in the public domain, I didn't encounter anything demonic, instead, I only found upright teachings and words of wisdom within the confusing language.

History has led me to conclude that; Freemasonry has actually played a major role in securing knowledge, education, and freedom for the common man. For centuries, the common people were kept in near intellectual ignorance, while the Priesthoods, Royals, and Nobles enjoyed higher education. History confirms that; prominent Freemasons helped to carve out and establish the Enlightenment, Scientific Revolution, and Age of Independence.

Upon reevaluating modern history with a renewed focus, I personally came to conclude that a cabal within the various international financial institutions, corporate conglomerates, and Congressional-Military-Industrial-Complex is responsible for the New World Order of the currently manufactured Globalism.

I've always been a good-vibes, Right-Hand Path, and Service-To-Others kinda guy. Wanting to contribute such energy to a greater collective, I then decided to petition admittance into a Freemasonic Lodge. During the last several years, I have found an abundance of beauty and inspiration from my Freemasonic experiences. I have found nothing sacrilegious from the Rituals/Ceremonies, instead, I have found a pristine common ground disrespectful to none. The Lodge is a place filled with Light, and there is no shelter for the darkness of evil to take root.

I love being a Freemason! The brotherhood that I experience is akin to intimate family, as we are brought together under commonly-held virtuous ideals and good-will. Freemasonry has also helped me grow and develop morally, ethically, intellectually, philosophically, and metaphysically/spiritually, because Freemasonic concepts/precepts may be used in all focuses and endeavors that are guided by goodness. To be a good Freemason is to be the best you. To fulfill one's Freemasonic obligations is to fulfill the heights of one's utmost good potential.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

What flavour was the koolade at your ceremony?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

We had organic fruit juice

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I wouldnt know where to start. Always been interested in freemasonry.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I Love Being A Freemason

Not me. I charge $35/hr for my brick work.

edit on 28-8-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

This makes the Free Masons sound like a Toastmaster's club -- be the best me I can be!

I enjoyed reading your account, though. A friend's father is a Free Mason, and he's about as boring as everyone else. People have always liked social clubs, and dressing up makes it more fun.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I can pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Upon reevaluating modern history with a renewed focus, I personally came to conclude that a cabal within the various international financial institutions, corporate conglomerates, and Congressional-Military-Industrial-Complex is responsible for the New World Order of the currently manufactured Globalism.

Many of them are openly high level Masons, many others just do the hand gestures and I'm guessing it's not just to look cool. You're proud to be part of this lot?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper
I wouldnt know where to start. Always been interested in freemasonry.

Freemasonry, in general, is a huge topic with uncountable tangent topics. I started with whatever first caught my attention,... researching certain symbols,... looking into Freemasonic teachings,... and looking into the biographies of popular Freemasons.

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

I Love Being A Freemason

Not me. I charge $35/hr for my brick work.

Hello Brother Thirty Five Dollar Mason

If your Masonry was free, you would soon be a Penniless Mason! It's more than understandable that your labors are not free.

a reply to: icanteven

Thanks for weighing in, and I'm glad you found the read pleasant.

I feel that Freemasonry is a bit more than a "Be all you can be" club, in that, the goodness that we strive for is inwardly cultivated and outwardly radiated,... it is helping to improve the world one good act at a time, for all is bound by cause-and-effect. As we grow in goodness, we act in goodness, and in so doing, goodness is spread.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Knowledge, education, and freedom, put into the context of western social order since Rome, are indeed diabolical acts. On "theory" they sound true, but dig their dirty plants and... start screaming. The order you comment is known from centuries truly working in the context of the words you mention. If you choose to disregard that fact, this is called ignorance. All religious terrorists are indoctrinated through similar techniques and with the ideas of freedom, truth and knowledge in hand. Just your task is not planning bloody slaughters at someone's mall center, but instead, planting shiny words into someone's mind(eye). In essence it's the same. Terrorism. Yours is spiritual, if we can use this cliche word. Like it or not.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Good post and nice to know you!

Shame that the majority of conspiracy theorists won't believe a word you have said and will still accuse you (us) of eating babies every Wednesday eve, which is utter nonsense...

Baby eating is Sundays.
edit on 28-8-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

Many of them are openly high level Masons, many others just do the hand gestures and I'm guessing it's not just to look cool. You're proud to be part of this lot?

Can we please have names and Lodges of these openly high level Masons? There are several known and unknown secretive Clubs associated with the Upper Echelons and TPTB, but not all clubs, fraternities, or societies are Freemasonic.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I can pat my head and rub my stomach at the same time.

Say, you are just the guy we have been looking for. Why don't you put in an application and let us mold you into something amazing. (with talents like that, your future is bright!)

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

What a thoughtful and inspiring post. I bet you get all the ladies with an attitude like that.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

be the best me I can be!

'Making good men better' is the term that the Masonic fraternity likes to use.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I continue to be amazed at the character of the men I meet who are masons, and who are "active" masons. They are the men you see leading things, and earning respect through integrity. I am humbled to be associated with them and a bit sad for those who could feel that pride, but let fear drive them.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have looked into it as I am very intrigued, but right now cannot afford the dues. In the meantime I will continue to research it.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I once believed very similarly to your sentiments. I later realized that I was in ignorance, because I was only feeding my own confirmation bias with all of the out-of-context screenshots of handshakes and triangles. I realized that not all clubs and not all handshakes are Masonic, and that certain symbols are actually shared by different groups who prescribe different meanings and interpretations to these symbols. Moreover, I found that the vast majority of known Freemasons are overwhelmingly good and far from malevolent.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Nice post!

Joining FM has been on my mind for some time. I have met a FM and works in the same business industry as I do. Awesome guy and straight shooter.

Question is...how many FM are wealthy? I have always thought the wealthy belong to a secret club...did you find this to be true?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I have looked into it as I am very intrigued, but right now cannot afford the dues. In the meantime I will continue to research it.

Dues should not be more than $125 to $150 for initiation and first year dues. Some areas may be different, but in my travels, I have not heard of anything more that the norm. Dues range from $50 a year to $100 a year in my area. No other money is required, although many charitable opportunities will present themselves to you. (meaning lots of folks will ask you to donate) Just say no.

If your situation is vastly different, please share that, as I don't need to be telling untruths.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join