It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Just Needs to Chill the F Out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

you`re right, it`s just a very small percentage of the people who are out there causing trouble. Those people have too much free time because they have no real life personal goals and ambitions that they need to spend time working on.

in a country of over 300 million people, a couple of thousand people at a protest is nothing.

The media panders to the fools by making it seem like a significant portion of the population are protesting against something.
even 100,000 people protesting something is very small percentage of the population and doesn`t deserve more than just a short blurb on the news.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Reagan pumped up the military and the number of bombs until it exceeded the next ten countries combined for military expense.

And brought an end to the Cold War.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Agree but what stops US from turning the tide? We should put some more effort in creating great content again... Conspiracy and paranormal threads for example have become a very rare thing on ATS. Not good for a website that identifies itself as a conspiracy forum.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

The real powers that be will make sure there will be a nasty war for you. Nothing domestic mind you. but you should bet your ass there will be jets flying overhead at the Super Bowl this year and "I'm proud to be an American" by Al Greenwood while our kids are dying somewhere.

Really ? A nasty war for us ? Do you prophecize ? Based on....
Or do you occasionally fall into the same conditions you so righteously speak out against ?

edit on 8/27/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butthurtinflictor
a reply to: DAVID64

identifies itself as a conspiracy forum.

You can't even make an account without twitter or fb now. I think that UFO has sailed.

edit on 27-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I agree 100 percent with this OP. People aren't attacking each other out in the real world, at least not any more than usual for this planet. It's illusion and delusion.

The problem is the damned internet/social media. The 'great liberator' that was supposed to educate the masses and brings us all together and bring all the world's knowledge to our fingertips..........is gradually destroying humanity. It brings every former bathroom wall scrawling freak out of the dark and gives them a pulpit.

Dismantle social media and this instant connectivity bs and people will figure out that our entire social 'reality' is fabricated.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

They don't have "personal goals" anymore. People have group-thinked their individuality into oblivion, adrift in a sea of identity politics and virtue signaling. Both "sides", and across the spectrum. By design.

Personal ambition rooted out of the psyche leaves a void easily filled with bread and circuses.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Winter is only two months away, I don't want to chill out yet.

Many people around here do know about all the chaotic protesting going on and think the rest of the country has gone nuts.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well, obviously, you have gotten yourself all worked up over about all of the things you mention that other people get worked up about. Chill, dude.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It offends my delicate sensibilities, BRAH.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

No.

If we all chilled out, then what would we argue about?

A pearl is only made if it irritates an oyster.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I agree 100% with your OP, you've stated it very well.

Oof... Trump just said something on Twitter and the media reacted to it, time to start a thread about it, enjoyed this one while it lasted.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"Everyone Just Needs to Chill the F Out"

Agreed.

Only thing that's going to make things better, is conversation.

But I don't think to many people are willing to listen,

I like to think the people here, on ATS, are better informed than most.

Conversation, and a common goal to make things better could start here.

Instead of people fighting over semantics, we can all agree things need to get better.

Just my 2 cents.
~Cheers~

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Football

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Sea Hawks.

Your team sucks.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Football

[yvid]
[/yvid]
edit on 27-8-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Sea Hawks.

Your team sucks.

Hmmmm...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Winter is only two months away, I don't want to chill out yet.

Many people around here do know about all the chaotic protesting going on and think the rest of the country has gone nuts.

well, that`s something to look forward too, winter and the cold weather will keep all the "snowflakes" indoors,ironic isn`t it that cold weather would keep BLM and snowflakes indoors?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Packers. We're gonna build a wall around Lambeau. And make Seattle pay for it.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I do think people are tired of mob rule, a two tiered justice system, ignoring the constitution, and not using legal and lawful means to have statues removed.

And people should be outraged by media that is more concerned about tweaking what people think than actual evidence and facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join