It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw "God/it" and I am terrified. Please help.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I am so scared right now..... I saw it, him, whatever you want to describe it..... I cannot explain it..

I went "heroic" and just as I was about to break through, I chickened out at the doorway.

I was at a very terrible place and the fear and terror was deep within every molecule of my bones. I have no idea where to turn next.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Wtf?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I am so scared right now..... I saw it, him, whatever you want to describe it..... I cannot explain it..

Don't trip. Spirit encounters are creepy, the fear is so the experience is seared in your memory.

Calm down, you are unharmed. Tell us more...

What it look like? Did it 'say' anything?

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

"I was at a very terrible place and the fear and terror was deep within every molecule of my bones."

You've seen Detroit?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I thought you were talking about the movie IT.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Don't trip. Spirit encounters are creepy, the fear is so the experience is seared in your memory.

I cannot describe what "it" looked like. Dark space, something resembling the shape of an 8. I don't know. But I saw where I am going as of now and it ain't pretty. I must make a 180 RIGHT now in my life.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Now I'm curious. I would really like to know what was seen. I have my own story when I was young, see if it relates.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

That sounds like infinity.

Yeah, I would be sh!tting myself too. Thanks for sharing, I hope it was just a bad dream.
edit on 26-8-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Shi77ing

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Now I'm curious. I would really like to know what was seen. I have my own story when I was young, see if it relates.

It is very difficult to describe. Warped lines, black, and a circle or and 8 shape. It never said anything, everything was telepathic I presume. But a dark place is picked out for me as of right now. Very uncomfortable. But it was the CREATOR. I don't care what anyone says.
edit on 26-8-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That was very different from my experience of Him. But I know one thing, it's something you will never forget. Mine will still bring tears to my eyes, and I have nothing but desire to replicate that experience.

Sometimes, He warns as well as welcomes.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

It is very difficult to describe. Warped lines, black, and a circle or and 8 shape. It never said anything, everything was telepathic I presume. But a dark place is picked out for me as of right now. Very uncomfortable. But it was the CREATOR. I don't care what anyone says.

Ok ,

Slow down lets look at this and try work out what the hell is going on...

What lead to this vision/Sense?,

If you did not go all the way you may have just seen part of a transition, who knows what was past it?,

Do they not say from the "dark" into the "light", sounds like you just witnessed the dark??...

RA

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I believe you but whatever you saw wasn't God. God didn't even reveal himself in any physical form to his own prophets.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Are you perhaps willing to share your story ?

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Would love for you to share your story.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
That was very different from my experience of Him. But I know one thing, it's something you will never forget. Mine will still bring tears to my eyes, and I have nothing but desire to replicate that experience.

Sometimes, He warns as well as welcomes.

Would love your story as well Ket.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Dare Muy Tell more

iz fun, know?

edit on 26-8-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I feel you. Lifting the veil is at first pretty exciting but sometimes also scary as hell. Your encounter sounds like mine and frankly i doubt you saw god. It sounds more like an evil entity. Did you face it head on? I know the feeling of dread and sorrow can be overwhelming but it is possible to snap out of it if you choose too. I'm very intrigued and please be so kind and tell us more if you don't mind sharing.

(post by odzeandennz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF

I had an encounter without the usage of any drugs. Don't be so close-minded and rude.
edit on 26-8-2017 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Well thank god you logged on to ATS to post a cryptic "I need attention" thread... otherwise we would be deprived of all your revelations.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join