It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw "God/it" and I am terrified. Please help.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Relax. Breathe. Relax.

I've seen something that was pure evil. It was totall darkness. Freaked me out. I'm still here. So are you. Relax.

Now think. "God/it/them/her (in my case of waking contact with the other)" really doesn't care about what you do as long as you do it right (all with respect to other beings). A personal vision of hell is just that: you projected your fears outward and the mirror showed you your self.

Now as to what your vision means is up to interpretation. Beware, the easy answer is not always the right one!! My 2 cents... stop being all about just you. Sounds simple but true change hurts; and takes effort. Take the time and effort to change... this is your warning.

She told me, "TEOT... TEOT, don't be afraid. He made you to worship me..."

I'm still wondering what that means!

You're here. No fear!

Thank you. I have much learning to do!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Sometimes terror gets us back on track, as you've stated. I don't think it was actually malevolent.

Chalk me down as another member who has had many strange visions both good and bad.

How we face these things is important too: Make the heart lighter than a feather.

It is the most difficult test we face. So difficult that I've chosen to drown myself in alcohol instead of confronting it again.

Good luck on your journey!

I have been sober for 2 years.

I hope I will be able to borrow these words someday

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You're further along than others!!

The journey is the thing not the destination! Remember, the menu is not the meal!!

You're doing fine. Keep questioning. Wonder.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Sometimes terror gets us back on track, as you've stated. I don't think it was actually malevolent.

Chalk me down as another member who has had many strange visions both good and bad.

How we face these things is important too: Make the heart lighter than a feather.

It is the most difficult test we face. So difficult that I've chosen to drown myself in alcohol instead of confronting it again.

Good luck on your journey!

I have been sober for 2 years.

I hope I will be able to borrow these words someday

You will man. For me I just came to a realization that "this" has to stop. It was cold turkey. Prayers.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
That was very different from my experience of Him. But I know one thing, it's something you will never forget. Mine will still bring tears to my eyes, and I have nothing but desire to replicate that experience.

Sometimes, He warns as well as welcomes.

Would love your story as well Ket.

You first.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

What did you go "heroic" on? Are you still under the influence. If yes, call your best friend or significant other to come over and be with you. If no, then just analyze. It is symbolic and a learning lesson.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Alright, I'm curious.

Was this induced through a medium, such as ayahuasca or through deep meditation (alpha/theta)? It's unlikely that you saw "God" or the "Creator" without first rigorously preparing your physical body and spirit through alchemical means. The description you gave reminds me of the Leviathan Cross.

edit on 27-8-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You're OK friend.

I know where you've been.

You are just fine.

Believe that.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I am a fool who posts here so what do I know. However, might it be that right when all your angst and existential fears had carried you right to the door of His abode, you, as you say, ''chickened out''? And where that left you was right in the middle of all that negative fear.

My suggestion, if that is why you have come here with this tale? Go right back and face it. Isn't that what all the pop culture gurus tell us? Take yourself right back there, to the middle of your fears of nothingness, sit down and suffer, and wait. And wait. And wait and pray, however you do that. Beg if you need to. If He comes to you, the next part of your journey has begun. If He don't, well at least you will have had the opportunity to know your fears better so that you might be able to handle them yourself.

But what do I know.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There's nothing to fear what is has always been.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
There's nothing to fear what is has always been.

I don't know man. I thought I had genital herpes for a couple weeks and I was pretty feared!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Idk if that is you being funny or rude. If funny

If rude,why not just save it. The political threads are bad enough - do we have to be jerks in ALL the merciful Other -than -politics threads too

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I am a fool who posts here so what do I know. However, might it be that right when all your angst and existential fears had carried you right to the door of His abode, you, as you say, ''chickened out''? And where that left you was right in the middle of all that negative fear.

My suggestion, if that is why you have come here with this tale? Go right back and face it. Isn't that what all the pop culture gurus tell us? Take yourself right back there, to the middle of your fears of nothingness, sit down and suffer, and wait. And wait. And wait and pray, however you do that. Beg if you need to. If He comes to you, the next part of your journey has begun. If He don't, well at least you will have had the opportunity to know your fears better so that you might be able to handle them yourself.

But what do I know.

You are not a fool! Thanks for the reply. Very insightful.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I am just worried and confused after having been shown by "it" that there is a nice dark place for me as of now.

You are the light that will brightens that dark place, don't fear it.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Got milk?

Homeroom is calling..... whatever that means.

edit on 26-8-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I've been to Hell.
I seen "It".

I'm back though.

Yeah, you better turn things around.
That's a good idea.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

originally posted by: intrptr

I am so scared right now..... I saw it, him, whatever you want to describe it..... I cannot explain it..

Don't trip. Spirit encounters are creepy, the fear is so the experience is seared in your memory.

Calm down, you are unharmed. Tell us more...

What it look like? Did it 'say' anything?

Now I'm curious. I would really like to know what was seen. I have my own story when I was young, see if it relates.

It is very difficult to describe. Warped lines, black, and a circle or and 8 shape. It never said anything, everything was telepathic I presume. But a dark place is picked out for me as of right now. Very uncomfortable. But it was the CREATOR. I don't care what anyone says.

You're right it was God.

People don't realize that God is both Light and Darkness...

Genesis 1 - before God said let there be Light there was only the Dark Abyss.
But God was there. God is the only thing in the Void.
It's a paradox yes, but it gets pretty deep and explains how everything exists.
Nothing is unstable, and so inevitably becomes something.
We'll discuss this later.

Right now you need to Repent and Humble yourself.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Look, unless someone's experienced themselves they simply won't get it.

There is a reason why the ONLY thing worth fearing is God.
That's why Grace and Mercy and Forgiveness are so important.

Most people believe they have it figured out. They think they know stuff.
The only thing worth really knowing is that we don't have it figured out, and that we barely know anything at all.

There are powers so far beyond anything we can even comprehend.
You still have a chance to do Right.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

But I saw where I am going as of now and it ain't pretty. I must make a 180 RIGHT now in my life.

Oh, well thats whats important.

The special effects and fear are so you will remember the 'lesson'.

Kind of flattering from a certain Perspective. The spirit world cares enough about you to make an impression. Most people go their whole lives and... nuthin.

You can feel good about it now. You've seen the light (or dark). Now heed the message. When it becomes too difficult, ask for help. It will be there waiting...

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Now I'm curious. I would really like to know what was seen. I have my own story when I was young, see if it relates.

Sorry for the delay. I'm catching up to see if you shared yet...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join