It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw "God/it" and I am terrified. Please help.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be any kind of negative way here, I just want to point something out to you that you may want to consider that I noticed.

Your second post had the comment in it of something like I must make a 180 right now. Then on the second page one of your comments were something to the effect of I wonder if this was the kick I needed. Later, same page, maybe it was what I needed and further down, I'm starting to think it was what I needed.

I hope you can see where I'm going with this. If something was that much of a clarity for you to bring you here and talk about it, I myself think you better go back to KNOWING A 180 IS A MUST. You were given a veiled gift. I wouldn't leave yourself any kind of doubt or wiggle room Or procrastination.

Please know I say this from the heart and I'm not belittling you.
edit on 8/26/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You now know the true meaning of "awesome". You were awestruck, you experienced the fear aspect of something that was truly awesome. Fear is an integral part of being in awe.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I am so scared right now..... I saw it, him, whatever you want to describe it..... I cannot explain it..

Don't trip. Spirit encounters are creepy, the fear is so the experience is seared in your memory.

Calm down, you are unharmed. Tell us more...

What it look like? Did it 'say' anything?

I cannot describe what "it" looked like. Dark space, something resembling the shape of an 8. I don't know. But I saw where I am going as of now and it ain't pretty. I must make a 180 RIGHT now in my life.

Ibogaine?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Heh, this is pretty obvious. T&Cs applied of course....

Drink some water, put on some Pink Floyd, and get off of conspiracy websites for the next few days.
You'll be fine little buddy.
edit on 27-8-2017 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thanks for the replies Muzzleflash! Agreed.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

Yes

and stuff like this:

edit on 27-8-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If you Really have a problem with matters of religious hierarchy etc. I could maybe enlighten you. Idk if i could be bothered,not from being a bitch,just always very busy.But i would expect you to start from a neutrally prepared mind. Lemme leave you with this:

montalk.net...

There.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Wtf?

Heroic:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I am so scared right now..... I saw it, him, whatever you want to describe it..... I cannot explain it..

Don't trip. Spirit encounters are creepy, the fear is so the experience is seared in your memory.

Calm down, you are unharmed. Tell us more...

What it look like? Did it 'say' anything?

I cannot describe what "it" looked like. Dark space, something resembling the shape of an 8. I don't know. But I saw where I am going as of now and it ain't pretty. I must make a 180 RIGHT now in my life.

Hey, it's going to be okay. Do what you think you should do, to be the kind of human being you would be proud of yeah? & it will all work itself out, I've seen some things too that have frightened me, to this day I couldn't describe to anyone but I have a deep understanding of what I saw and what it meant to me and for me. Be the person you would be proud of and you'll be alright...... Take care

-Alee

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thanks. I am fine now. Most of the fear has seemed to fade away although the whole thing is still on my mind. It is all good.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yeah, it made me think of Bill too. Still vague though.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I was at a very terrible place and the fear and terror was deep within every molecule of my bones.

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. To encounter God is a very scary thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeekerHello iTruthSeeker,i hope your feeling better now,i stumbled on your post through another thread and can relate to what it is that you witnessed exactly,the shape the darkness and the terrifying feeling that you had,it tormented me for years until I went back and interpreted it clearer,what was it that frightened you so much if you don't mind me asking,was it the length of time it takes to complete or the size/scale of it or something else.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Be careful with them tryptamines.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck I agree this is a very good way of describing the fear (in awe),To the OP,my interpretation of IT was that IT is a chain reaction that is the only way I can describe IT and were not going there were already in it
Enjoy the ride as someone once said.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I went "heroic" and just as I was about to break through, I chickened out at the doorway.

I was at a very terrible place and the fear and terror was deep within every molecule of my bones. I have no idea where to turn next.

I see you met your future mother in law.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join