It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists Group Wants to Kick Veterans out of College

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

You know what? They've taken our firearms here. I mean, I could apply for the license and buy the expensive storage equipment and then go through the huge rigmarole of getting the whole thing sorted but in the end even the British can have a gun in the wardrobe but us Aussies have been completely disarmed, for the most part.

We couldn't even defend ourselves in the capacity of civilian militia if anyone felt like invading on any given Sunday.

I get what you mean and I have learned to create and live in a bubble, but this constant attack on basic freedoms is eventually going to come knocking on our doors.

EDIT: You know what else we can't get? Pure spirit. I was super keen to make some good apple pie moonshine without having to buy a damned still and go through the process and apparently because some teenage slut a few years ago got hammered and died after drinking Spiritus Rektyfikowany, we can' have that either. It isn't banned but the stockist signaled its virtue to the screeching left and no longer has it on the the shelves and elsewhere it it's not easy to find now.

I live in a country where these mongrels control aspects of life that when I was younger would have made an adult sit up and take notice. Now we're all just little bitches that apparently love being told what we can and cannot do.

edit on 27-8-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

But if you can save just *one* child it's all apparently worth it ... unless we are talking about restricting late term abortions or something.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I wasn't allowed to take Chemistry. I was in the Navy from 1982 to 1987. We caught some of the terrorist problems that were happening at the time. Some of us were given training on recognizing explosive devices. That training was on my DD-214. When I met with my advisor I was informed that I wouldn't be allowed to take Chemistry.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

So...

Some anonymous letter is posted to a campus website by a group that no one has ever heard of?

The University condemns the letter..

Are we to debate everything that people say on the internet here?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

You know what? They've taken our firearms here. I mean, I could apply for the license and buy the expensive storage equipment and then go through the huge rigmarole of getting the whole thing sorted but in the end even the British can have a gun in the wardrobe but us Aussies have been completely disarmed, for the most part.

???

I thought you could still own firearms? You just need a license?

As for "Pure Spirit" a home still is relatively cheap and easy to make if you are handy. Search the internet.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

So...

Some anonymous letter is posted to a campus website by a group that no one has ever heard of?

only if we can associate ALL LIBERALS with any tiny group of nutjob leftists......the right on ATS never fails to exaggerate, as expected

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

???

I thought you could still own firearms? You just need a license?

As for "Pure Spirit" a home still is relatively cheap and easy to make if you are handy. Search the internet.

You need to prove the purpose of your firearm, people can't just apply and get one. It's not easy to get or keep even one of them and if the process isn't prohibitive enough, the expenditure is.

I can get a still but if you know anything about pure spirit you'll know that it's not easy to get right.

Thanks for the suggestions but I'm not very into capitulation.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

So...

Exactly, this doesn't even make sense anymore. Social media has gone nuts. Underlying is the manipulators who prop up the BS for more division

In fact of one persons insanity reflects a whole group then it should throughout despite which side it's on! Otherwise it's hypocritical!!!! See where I'm going with that?

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

So...

only if we can associate ALL LIBERALS with any tiny group of nutjob leftists......the right on ATS never fails to exaggerate, as expected

Yeah, and the Left never does this.. Both sides are pretty much exactly alike, they use the very same tactics, look no further than Charlottesville and the massively exaggerated neo-Nazi flap.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: jimmyx

So...

Yeah, and the Left never does this.. Both sides are pretty much exactly alike, they use the very same tactics, look no further than Charlottesville and the massively exaggerated neo-Nazi flap.

It's not about sides anymore because there is more than two.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

How does that even work???

I've never even heard of that... ...and all but one of my sisters went to college after they got out. One of my sisters worked with explosives and such like. What in the heck was on your DD214 that would say no chemistry??

Must say I'm very curious

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

LITERALLY...Every poster on this thread has a longer posting history and more established identity than this never-heard-of poster/org that has never posted anything before that posted on some Campus website..

But that qualified them as the "left" entire for the purposes of this propaganda OP.

I could quote anyone randomly here on ATS and declare it the full opinion of the GOP in the USA..and it would be a more credible claim than this nonsense.

edit on 30-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

A liberal university that started an engineering program to pay the bills. A nut job professor who thought that all vets were time bombs waiting to go off. He said with my background I didn't need access to a Chem lab. I told him that I didn't need access to a Chem lab, I could find everything I needed at Walmart. A few years later I got a job with a place that made chemical sensors. A Chemical Engineer with a Ph.D took care of teaching me anything I might have missed.

I will admit that I paid close attention to that Navy training. It came in handy a few times.

edit on 30-8-2017 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus
I thought there was a thread about people agreeing to police their side. LOL So much for that when personal convictions, trolling for stars, etc., override it. I'm seeing the most of it from the majority side.

edit on 31-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

ah, thanks for explaining.

Nut job professors...I've run into a couple, or twelve, of those. Nothin' like that, however. Something like that might even, dare I say it, trigger me...

j/k, people, really...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join