It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Harvey Livestream

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I think the blue shed survived so far. So did Jeff Piotrowski, though his feed keeps breaking up.

www.periscope.tv...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

The really HUGE news regarding hurricane Harvey will arrive in a couple of days. The 20"-30" of rain in metro areas will be catastrophic.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Do we have any members you know of in the storms?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Eye of the storm has made landfall just a bit ago, news reports say 32,000 have lost power Corpus Christy. Watching the link up above , going to get in my easy chair and watch as long as my eyes stay open, will check back later or tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: silo13

Do we have any members you know of in the storms?

I'm in San Antonio and the pressure change is making all the plastic bottles in the recycle bin pop. The wind is crazy...huge cloud banks rolling in. They've limited the amount of water each person can buy at the stores...only four gallons per person. If we lose power here, no one will have enough water to drink. I don't know why they are doing that, but I hope it doesn't get bad.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Live streamer is saying Rockport-Fulton Middle/High has been leveled. People trapped in Rockport Senior center, rescuers unable to get into the building.

Image and more info

Sending regards, stay safe all.
edit on 26-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Not anymore.

But I've got tons a family down there.

Edit to Add:

‘You will remember this storm for the rest of your life’

This story will be updated as major developments unfold.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott asked President Trump to issue a major disaster declaration Friday for areas of the state in the path of Hurricane Harvey.

“This is going to be a very major disaster,” Abbott said in a news conference broadcast by multiple outlets. “If you are in the areas between the Corpus Christi area and the Houston area, especially in low-lying areas, you need to strongly consider evacuating.”

Harvey is headed like a battering ram toward the Texas coast and was upgraded Friday afternoon to a Category 3 hurricane — a crushing storm that blows off roofs, snaps trees and blocks roads, leaving reconstruction costs in the billions — as of Friday morning.

The region could be dealing with flood conditions for up to two weeks, Abbott said. The hope in strongly urging people to evacuate, even from areas that are not subject to mandatory evacuation, is to avoid a scenario like Houston saw in 1989 the week after Tropical Storm Allison hit the Texas and Louisiana coastline.

God help them every one.

peace
edit on 3815Friday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

JeeZus...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Some of the models are predicting over 50" of rain in some areas. That's #ing biblical.

Apparently the storm is kinda trapped there by a few high pressure systems so it's not going to move on for a few days, and continue to dump rain. The winds will weaken, but as many probably know, the wind is not what kills people in hurricanes, it's the water.

We got a cat 1 hurricane when I was stationed at Fort Bragg, and I mean it was barely cat 1 and dropped to a tropical storm right as it was making landfall, and I could not believe the way it rained. I can't imagine what a cat 4 or 5 is like. # that.
edit on 25 8 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Watching that about drove me crazy, I was worried sick..

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

The stack of pallets behind the store still standing and half a mile away a masonry construction school is leveled?
Winds in hurricanes are so unpredictable.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Is Jeff in the EYE now? Looks relatively calm.
www.pscp.tv...

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

The stack of pallets behind the store still standing and half a mile away a masonry construction school is leveled?
Winds in hurricanes are so unpredictable.

I'm so glad he is not dead.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is Jeff in the EYE now? Looks relatively calm.
www.pscp.tv...

That's was ,yes, don't know where he is now.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Jeff's feed went down again. It seems like it was doing better when he was in the eye wall.

From all reports I have seen, there is significant damage.

Update:

Jeff's stream is back! They are going to hunker down behind a WalMart for the rest of the storm.
edit on 25-8-2017 by jrod because: Upd8

edit on 26-8-2017 by jrod because: Cs

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Try trumpet news on you tube

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I just seen that,

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

And the feed is down again. So am I.

I have been following the storm all day and need sleep.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Good quick live update thread on reddit that includes tornado warning zones and testimony from locals.
Just thought it could be a good supplemental source for the mix.
edit on 6amf31073431 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Harvey has been downgraded to a category 3. Though the heavy rainfall doesn't look like it will let up. During Andrew(a very dry hurricane), my experience, the tornadoes did the remaining brunt of the damage, looks like that could be ongoing situation here as well as the water with this one.

Hotel where media and the storm chases were staying
edit on 26-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join