It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Books From 1800s Predict Trump as The Last President??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Well it seems like the book 1984 is coming true ............why not theses books.
Nice job on thread. TY.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
time travel is very real and does exist. i know because i have time traveled myself though i only have a memory of taking the where i was told to sit there and then i wrapped my right hand around the rock and outstreched my left arm. this is really me. so i dont doubt it could be true about trump.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-8-2017 by lizardghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oh! What a fun rabbit hole! This is very entertaining and intriguing. I've just started reading the books you linked. I love the writing from that time period. The use of language was so rich and immersive and entertaining.
Thanks for posting!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This tale is so interesting. So many coincidences. Here's another one

To add another coincidence to the mix…the watch company Ingersoll – like the author who penned the Baron Trump books in 1890 – makes a model of watch called The Trump. The Trump model of watch was first made in 1890 – the year the first novel about time travelling Baron Trump was published

www.dailystar.co.uk...

edit on 18-8-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
A Time Traveling Trump. TTT. That's Way better than the Mandela effect!!!!

That would explain how he can tweet at all hours of the night.
He goes to a different time period to sleep.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
has trump already done his task of preventing nuclear desolation? it said simply preventing hillary was what would prevent it because she would have done it.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lizardghost
time travel is very real and does exist. i know because i have time traveled myself though i only have a memory of taking the where i was told to sit there and then i wrapped my right hand around the rock and outstreched my left arm. this is really me. so i dont doubt it could be true about trump.

www.youtube.com...

Are you saying that the guy in the old photograph is You???

Please tell us more!!
I am very very interested.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
This tale is so interesting. So many coincidences. Here's another one

To add another coincidence to the mix…the watch company Ingersoll – like the author who penned the Baron Trump books in 1890 – makes a model of watch called The Trump. The Trump model of watch was first made in 1890 – the year the first novel about time travelling Baron Trump was published

www.dailystar.co.uk...

That is uncanny, thanks for sharing that!
How truly bizarre, hahahaha!!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I totally missed the other threads and the only reason I looked is because it is you doing the OP.

As a bit of free association, I just wanted to toss this in here in case it sparks anything for anyone else that looks closer at this; like I think I'm going to have to do now.

Anyway, part of the brouhaha surrounding Natalia Veselnitskya (Ah!, the Russians!!!) was some real estate that happens to be in close proximity to one of Trump's New York properties:

Going to check those books out and see what else might be lurking therein.
edit on 18-8-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

This Ingersoll Watch Company wiki has some really interesting history.

Apparently this was one of the biggest watch companies of it's era, and appears to be the first company to mass produce cheap watches that everyone could afford. The "1$ Watch".

Over twenty years nearly forty million dollar watches were sold, and Ingersoll coined the phrase "The watch that made the dollar famous!"

Ok so we have "Ingersoll" and "Trump" and what is the third connecting term??
"TIME"

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Dan Brown couldn't write anything as bizarre as this

good stuff

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

i wonder if trump likes this song,

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

In the Baron Trump book, the entrance to inner earth is very close to Dyatlov Pass in the Ural mountains. I got about halfway through it, and need to pick it back up and finish.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ok so Waterbury, which made the watches for Ingersoll, is what eventually became Timex

This photograph I believe is a Ingersoll IN9001WH Trump watch, at least that's the subtitle under it...
It looks like a recent model imho but I'm not a watch expert (yet)...

Ok now Ingersoll also makes a Waldorf model, which the original Waldorf-Astoria was two hotels on 5th Ave and 33rd St where the Empire State Building is now located. The new Waldorf-Astoria is located elsewhere, yet it remains one of the world's most prestigious names. By the way, Oscar Tschirky who ran the restaurant at the Waldorf is supposedly the source for Thousand Island dressing and Eggs Benedict, among other recipes (??).

An interesting coincidence is that John Jacob Astor and his son William Blackhouse were huge in real estate development and originally the fur export trade. Their library, the Astor, eventually became the New York Public Library. John Jacob was born in Walldorf Germany. So therefore Waldorf-Astoria, the name of the hotel. ** Connected cities are Astoria Oregon and Waldorf Maryland.

By the way, William Waldorf Astor became a Baron in 1916 after he moved to England, and John Jacob Astor V was the 1st Baron Astor of Hever. They were big politicians and into newspaper publishing, among other things.

And speaking of the Titan-Titanic connection, John Jacob Astor IV was the richest passenger on the Titanic. And most famously, the gold pocket watch they recovered from his corpse after the ship sank was recovered by his son Vincent who claimed to wear it the rest of his life. His character is depicted in seemingly every film of the ship's fateful loss...
edit on 8/18/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/18/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So what's up next on ...

I know someone out there knows some weird stuff that strangely connects to this.

I'd also like to know more from the time traveler who posted earlier in this thread. I bet he can give us a few tips about what's going on.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

i am really the surfer guy in the time travel video i posted. i learned about this about 5 years ago. i really dont know much about how i time travelled or if i am a experiment or anything. but i do remember like a dream, in which i hazely was told to "sit right there" by the women with the white hat on in the front of the photo carrying a tiny box in her hands" so i hazely sat down on the rock and wrapped my right hand around the rock and left hand there. people have speculated that i am holding another guys hand, but i am not. i am clenching the rock. i dont mean to intrude this thread because i think donald and his son being time travellers is far more interesting as he is president and suppose to stop a nuclear wasteland from happening. i want to know more about donald and hope more comes

well actually now that i remember it, i might have held his hand to calm him down because he was really shocked at me.
edit on 18-8-2017 by lizardghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Very entertaining reading. Sitting in Dallas Fort Worth airport waiting for a flight back to Phoenix, and this made my wait more bearable.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a fascinating set of coincidences, if that is all they are..

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Aha!

Ok so according to BehindtheName.com, Astor comes from Occitan (south France) astur meaning Hawk. But, in Norse Astor is As (God) + Þor (Thor, Thunder God).

Now, if you've read into my occult threads you'd probably remember that Thor's Hammer, Mjölnir, is symbolized as the Swastika:

The swastika symbol has been identified as representing the hammer or lightning of Thor.[49] Scholar Hilda Ellis Davidson (1965) comments on the usage of the swastika as a symbol of Thor:

The protective sign of the hammer was worn by women, as we know from the fact that it has been found in women's graves. It seems to have been used by the warrior also, in the form of the swastika. [...] Primarily it appears to have had connections with light and fire, and to have been linked with the sun-wheel. It may have been on account of Thor's association with lightning that this sign was used as an alternative to the hammer, for it is found on memorial stones in Scandinavia besides inscriptions to Thor. When we find it on the pommel of a warrior's sword and on his sword-belt, the assumption is that the warrior was placing himself under the Thunder God's protection.[50]

Swastikas appear on various Germanic objects stretching from the Migration Period to the Viking Age

Thor Wikipedia

Ok so we have the Black Sun wiki.

Now, the Black Sun and the Swastika are sort of interchangeable and typically represent the same thing, the Sun-Wheel. Ok so the Sun or Solar Wheel is also the Wheel of Time! We typically represent the year as a circle (of time) with the seasons split into 4 sections, therefore the Sun-Wheel. The Zodiac is also analogous to this symbolism. So therefore we have the Sun Cross

Back to the Black Sun Wiki...

Today, it may also be used in occult currents of Germanic neopaganism, and in Irminenschaft or Armanenschaft—inspired esotericism—but not necessarily in a racial or neo-Nazi context.

The cross-in-a-circle was interpreted as a solar symbol derived from the interpretation of the disc of the Sun as the wheel of the chariot of the Sun god.

"this twelve-spoke sun wheel derives from decorative disks of the Merovingians of the early medieval period and are supposed to represent the visible sun or its passage through the months of the year."

Ok but now get this:

In the Outlanders novel, Satan's Seed by Mark Ellis, the Brotherhood of the Black Sun and Aleister Crowley use geomancy to travel through time. It features in the novel Swastika by Michael Slade.

The Lightning bolts are directly connected with Sun Rays as I explained in an earlier thread (Everything Is Light), which was the result of my cursory investigation into Tesla's history and the Aether.

Also maybe look at this wiki, German Neopaganism

Ok so we have Thor, Tesla, time travel, ufos, Nazi occult symbolism, what else can I connect through the Waldorf-Astoria dimensional vortex?

Please scroll through the Black Sun wiki and look at all the stuff there, it's very interesting...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So the Black Sun is essentially either a portal, a source of energy or the theory behind flying saucers, it relates us to the entire concept of Time Travel, and it's also this:

Which is only a few days away.

Hmmmmm
LMFAO
That was fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join