It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Books From 1800s Predict Trump as The Last President??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Two books from the 1800s

So how come the generations in the past were all like psychic and knew secret stuff and everything but today's people are all just dumb clay?
I never understood the idea that the "ancients" knew more than us. That knowledge was lost when it's so easy to trace the technical and social advances made throughout history. Where one skill and thought led to another pretty seamlessly from them to us.
But to so many they were smarter and more aware of the world.

Does that mean we're growing dumber?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Only some are.

edit on 19-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
anyone that uses snpes as reference? LMFAO.

since when did ATS become so left or right? i figured we were all libertarians or anarchists.

snpes is a scam.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: muzzleflash

Freaky - like......Trump was born on the 14th of June 1946 & on the 1st day he took office (day after inauguration) he was 70 years, 7 months & 7 days old - coinciding with the Jewish year 5777.

Also...

-Israel was 77 days old exactly 777 days after Donald Trump was born.

-Israel’s 70th birthday will come exactly 700 days after Trump’s 70th birthday.

-Donald Trump won the election on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s 7th year, 7th month and 7th day in office.

Check it out.

I saw a youtube vid with most of those, not all of them though. It was in a thread here too.

Thanks for adding to the numerological intrigue there! I find all of this extremely fascinating!!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
anyone that uses snpes as reference? LMFAO.

since when did ATS become so left or right? i figured we were all libertarians or anarchists.

snpes is a scam.

I agree but they are usually the naysayers claiming things are false.

I used it only as a reference to show even the most closed minded among us agrees these books are real.

Thanks for understanding.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Anyone think, if there was a time traveler it may have been Donald's uncle.

Maybe the Vatican really does have a The CHRONOVISOR: A device used by the Vatican to look into the future and past
as sworn to on his death bed by Father Ernetti.
www.ancient-code.com...

Perhaps created from the records in the lost books of John Dee written by dark angels it seems.
www.john-dee.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Missmissie173

Maybe it's Barron rather than Donald, that's Titor/Thor?
It seems more and more like that the further I dig.

Chris Cornell
Soundgarden?

Check this out:

Black Sun

Wheel of time which at the end loses its spokes.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Two books from the 1800s

So how come the generations in the past were all like psychic and knew secret stuff and everything but today's people are all just dumb clay?
I never understood the idea that the "ancients" knew more than us. That knowledge was lost when it's so easy to trace the technical and social advances made throughout history. Where one skill and thought led to another pretty seamlessly from them to us.
But to so many they were smarter and more aware of the world.

Information that was not good for us was given by fallen angels, it has been covered up but man keeps seeking it out and heading straight to a path of destruction.
This is what I make of my various studies.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is very interesting,
Too many coincidences

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Great input from the peanut gallery!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

OK - In case anyone got lost there down the Rabbit Hole - here:

The Black Sun is a Nexus (or central connection point) in this weird web of ideas.

Ingersoll is the name of the author of the Baron Trump book, and it's the name of a Watch Company that made both Trump and Waldorf watches. Trump Tower and the original Waldorf-Astoria hotel are located on 5th Ave NYC - the location of the hotel cited in Ingersoll's book - The Last President.

Astor means God Thor, which is the Black Sun symbol (Mjölnir).
The Black Sun is a primary symbol and concept in Time Travel or inter-dimensional portal sci-fi.
This connects us with Tesla, Nazi UFOs, etc etc.

Also since it's a Marvelous Underground Journey - it should be noted that the Black Sun is also said to be the Sun inside the Underground in the Hollow Earth mythos.

So that's why it's a Nexus, it connects to everything like the upcoming Eclipse, the current civil unrest over Nazi Swastikas, Trump being the Last President, and even the Titan - Titanic parallel (as Astor was on the Titanic).

Get what I'm saying?
I'm saying this is truly #'d up and quite hilarious.
Who knows what else there is to find ?

It's almost as if Earth is falling into a Black Hole (Sun) and our time is being distorted and all these things are synchronizing as we slowly fall towards the event horizon. That's just a cool way to put it, I'm not saying that's really happening. It's more "as if" it were...

Aster means Star, Astor is so freaking close to that.
Sun = Star

Thanks for that, I need to see all the clues in one post.
It's truly fascinating.
Not had a good thread on here we can all work on together like this in awhile.
I'll have to get reading this book as well.

Funny thing, not related, but I've been having a lot of synchronicities this last week. I'm not feeling any doom coming on with the eclipse though. Looking forward to the event. Got my Eclipse shades and I'm in the 90% zone. Looking like it will be a fairly clear day here as well.

Anyways thanks for the thread. I love it!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Since you brought up Soundgarden (after I made the Black hole (sun) reference which was a nod at the song), here's something strange.

On their initial album from 1988, Ultramega OK, there is a song called "Nazi Driver" (which has very unsettling lyrics). I'm not saying it's connected it's just another strange 'coincidence'.

A side note, something I just discovered while digging through some stuff:

Two months after Cornell's death, on July 20, the day that would have been Cornell's 53rd birthday, Chester Bennington, lead singer of Linkin Park, hanged himself. Bennington had been a close friend of Cornell's; the two had performed together on occasion and Bennington was godfather to Cornell's son Christopher. At Cornell's funeral he sang Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah".

I didn't realize how intimately connected those two guys were, and didn't realize he did it on Cornell's birthday. That's weird.

Here's something from his very underrated solo work (that most people didn't like):

Oh and check your U2U box lol.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I still need to catch up on the thread .
This might have been posted
There's an Ingersoll Women Watch Astoria model
Source

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

No matter if he is the last or not, the mere fact that a man in 1893 would write a book with so much of today's lingo in it.

The writer is an artist, and it just makes ya wonder...

So much of our political situation today, unknowingly predicted the future. There is so much we don't know.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

I don't really sense any impending doom but you never know till it happens.
I'm wrong about a lot of things pretty often, and learn new things every day.

I was tongue-in-cheek about the Ragnarok thing, because it really neatly fits together with this whole thing.
I found it very cool I can accurately claim it's coming without actually doomsaying, lol.

The Eclipse is also an integral part of the old Norse Ragnarok myths by the way.
The wolves Sköll and Hati chase the sun and moon respectively, trying to eat them.
In various stories their succeeding in catching and eating them is partially responsible for the onset of Ragnarok.
Missing Sun Motif

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
I still need to catch up on the thread .
This might have been posted
There's an Ingersoll Women Watch Astoria model
Source

Thanks, I didn't see the Astoria model yet, hahaha.
I appreciate you pointing that out! Fits perfectly.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
And we have a passenger on the Titanic Thor Anderson Olsvigen

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Also the depiction of barron is eerily close to boot!

I've believed for a long time that at the very least really pivotal moments in history send some sort of aftershocks or foreshocks as it were through human consciousness.

What's worrisome to me is that the further back in time the foreshocks manifest in human consciousness, the more massively destabilizing the events.

911 for example seems to have created ripples and foreshocks mostly in the 1-10 year band... When such a strong foreshock is found a full 110 years in the past like the first of these books... Oh holy Moses!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Not that it means anything

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Reddit thread where all this originated had some incredible other connections but was taken down

This is getting out of hand... notice the All Seeing Eye and Pyramid on the right side? Talking of time travel... so many coincidences. Looking forward to the eclipse [and the next 3 months) even more now, lol.
edit on 19-8-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join