It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville victim’s mother 'I’m not talking to the president now after what he said'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Says a lot don't you think? Trumps comments on Charlottesville certainly didn't do him any favours and rightfully so. My heart goes out to this woman.

"I hadn’t really watched the news until last night and I’m not talking to the president now, I'm sorry, after what he said about my child," Bro explained. "It’s not that I saw somebody else’s tweets about him, I saw an actual clip of him at a press conference equating the protesters ... with the KKK and the white supremacists."

She continued, "You can’t wash this one away by shaking my hand and saying, ‘I’m sorry.’ I’m not forgiving for that."

When asked if there was anything she would want to say to Trump, Bro said, "Think before you speak."

Deputy White House press secretary Lindsay Walters told ABC News today in response to Bro's comments, "Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with her and her family."

abcnews.go.com...

This was an ideological attack and murder on her daughter. The motivation is very clear for all to see. It seems everybody but Trump and his staunch supporters seem to see this for what it is. Not sure what Trump can do at this point. He's missed the ball so many times it's the point of no return imho.

+54 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Thats no loss for Trump, or the world. Trump was equating the violent protestors to the violent racists. He was spot on n accurate.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Thats no loss for Trump, or the world.

Yes. Obviously you don't care for this grieving mother and the daughter she lost. My how low have we gone for the sake of ideology. Not one shred of empathy or anything in your post. Not one.

What's happened here?

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I wonder how much she got paid to make this scene ?

They ALL have their price.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Are you serious? She lost her daughter and this is your explanation for why she said what she said?

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

This is the same woman who Trump claimed in his recent speech, tweeted him and said nice things to him.

“Her mother wrote me and said — through I guess Twitter, social media — the nicest things and I very much appreciated that. I hear she was a fine, actually, incredible young woman. And her mother on twitter thanked me for what I said…”

So this is once again a flat out lie that Trump is making and nobody is calling his out on it. I mean he's literally lying about the Murdered woman's mother messaging him with nice things to say. WTF???

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Are you serious? She lost her daughter and this is your explanation for why she said what she said?

Hmmmmm

Mother of Charlottesville Victim Thanks Trump

Susan Bro, the mother of the Charlottesville victim who died when a driver smashed into a line of cars, pushing one into pedestrians, thanked President Donald Trump for "denouncing those who promote violence and hatred," according to a statement Monday provided to NBC News.

So which "Susan Bro" is it ?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

It's funny you know? Even the Whitehouse still managed to show a shred of decency in the fact of the victims mother refusing to talk to Trump:

Deputy White House press secretary Lindsay Walters told ABC News today in response to Bro's comments, "Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with her and her family."

What does that say about you two?

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You're the foolish one. Trump said there was violence on both sides....right. Trump said there were probably good people mixed in with the bad that just wanted to protest the removal of an historical monument....right. Trump said there were probably good people with good intentions on the other side mixed in with the troublemakers....right.

What in the heck is wrong with some of you people. Trump didn't support the KKK nor stand with the White Supremacists. I'm sick of the media distortions and the out-of-control emotional basement dwellers! Go get an effin job!

President Trump has done nothing but condemn the violence and reject extremism. He sees how good people can get caught up in a cause surrounded by troublemakers. He has offered thoughts, prayers, and condolences, to the family that lost their daughter.

What else do you idiots want?! MSM is out of freakin' control.

Be Careful Who You Vote For (even locally).

edit on 18-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

That was dated August 15th. Trump went back on his comments again, for the third time. This article is recent. She now refuses to talk to him.

And seriously Newsmax? You complain about bias media but you use newsmax? A rightwing source?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

It's funny you know? Even the Whitehouse still managed to show a shred of decency in the fact of the victims mother refusing to talk to Trump:

What does that say about you two?

I don't know please tell me. Because all i see is that both sides exploit her death like there is no tomorrow. #ing vultures.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I can only imagine how it makes her feel to see the president of the United States equate her daughter to a Nazi.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I can only imagine how it makes her feel to see the president of the United States equate her daughter to a Nazi.

He didn't but hey who cares about the truth anymore.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
She doesn't need to talk to him, out forgive him. It's not his fault her child was there- and it's not his fault some idiot lost their #.

Truth of the matter... If you don't like violence, avoid it. Her child was there looking for confrontation in some form or another.
The idiots her child was there to confront were also there to provoke confrontation in some form or the other.

Technically, they all got what they wanted... And now it's being used to flood the MSM, which now appears to include ATS, with a bunch of screaming children.

Probably in an effort to cover up something that actually matters.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

So Trump wasn't placing equal blame on the protestors as well as the Nazis?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

So Trump wasn't placing equal blame on the protestors as well as the Nazis?

On the violent ones and yes that makes a huge difference.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins make no difference

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I can't wait until all this rhetoric backfires. When all is said and done those who sought to dismantle every brick of societal progress up from it's foundation's will finally gather in unity, begging for it back.

link   

A mother is grieving over the senseless death of her child by the hands of an ignorant Nazi (redundant).

I'd respect her wishes and any thing else she might say.

I'm not going to say a single thing against her.

If it were my child, I'd be insane with grief.

link   
i wouldn't talk to that grandstanding piece of garbage either. good on her.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Man, you need to learn how to comprehend the totality of the big picture, and HEAR, not just listen!

And....you probably need to quit listening to MSNBC and CNN and the rest of the idiot liberal media.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join