It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville victim’s mother 'I’m not talking to the president now after what he said'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I just realized something.
Xuenchen is a paid shill.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have a feeling this thing is going to get real nasty in court. The fact that they are not releasing much info about the investigation, like what was said in the interrogation. It's typical of police to say the investigation is on going to every question but usually there is a little bit of info that comes out like motive and that sort of thing. The silence is concerning. I think they are keeping quiet because I believe that Feilds is claiming that he panicked.

I'm not saying Feilds is innocent but I think you're going to see a guy that is devastated in the police interview and remorseful. In court they are going to say that he panicked and give the shadow of a doubt guilt trip to the jury. They will say something like "Feilds is a loser, wanna be tough guy who panicked at the wrong time, a guy who is remorseful, hit the brakes before hitting the crowd, and willfully surrendered to police after he was out of harms way."

I can't tell where Heather Hyer is standing when she was killed but I think she may have been killed when the car was backing up. I'm not a legal expert, but this could create some technicalities. Maybe someone who knows could help out. I know you are not allowed to kill a person running away after a home invasion. There was a girl that was running toward the car as the windows were being smashed and got hit when the car backed up. If that was Heather Hyer, what are the legal charges for that?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
I just realized something.
Xuenchen is a paid shill.

I'd be lying if I said that thought hadn't crossed my mind also.

edit on 18/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: underwerks

umm no. The homicide rests with one individual that made his choice. The violence started by the leftist guerillas absolutely need to be owned by those leftist guerillas. All violent participants of violent assault are responsible for their own actions, on ALL sides.

Just so we're clear, in your opinion, it's the fault of the "leftist guerillas" for the violence on display at Charlottesville?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: xuenchen

The mother clearly explained that she hadn't heard Trumps remarks when she first made those comments. 2 days later sh heard the remarks and now she doesn't want anything to do with him.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

So just to clarify.

Trump made his first comment, mom thanked him.

Media didn't care and called trump a nazi defender.

Mom hears trumps third comments and thinks he likened her daughter to kkk.

Media is very interested and pushes this to show trump is a nazi defender.

Makes sense.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129

That's all very well and good but the whole thing will hinge on whether he "hit the brakes" before slamming into the crowd, and where he was initially to make him supposedly "panicked". I saw no evidence in any of the videos that he attempted to brake before hitting them, and I also believe he was a long way off at the top of the street before he started to drive toward them - putting into serious doubt any claims that he was "fearful" or "scared".

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

So just to clarify.

She didn't see him, she missed 4 calls from the White House while she was organizing her daughters funeral, made the nice remarks about Trump based solely on her thoughts that he had tried to call her and how nice of him, THEN watched the press conferences and as a result of seeing them now wants nothing to do with him.

It's all here if you don't believe me, the pertinent bit starts at about 4 minutes. Please watch it, it's her own words:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Yes

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Yes

Which brings the conversation full circle back to "The delusion is strong with this one".

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Yes

So the "leftist guerillas" were reponsible for the Nazis and the murder of the young lady?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Isn't your accusing a poster of that against T&C???

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I've been called Islam apologist and terrorist sympathizer and a member of Antifa many times.
Besides I noticed you didn't call Xuenchen out on accusing the mother of being a paid shill, unless I missed it?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: queenofswords

I've been called Islam apologist and terrorist sympathizer and a member of Antifa many times.
Besides I noticed you didn't call Xuenchen out on accusing the mother of being a paid shill, unless I missed it?

It's easier to be hypocritical than to open ones eyes to the truth. Unfortunately, many take the easy way.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So just to clarify.

She didn't see him, she missed 4 calls from the White House while she was organizing her daughters funeral, made the nice remarks about Trump based solely on her thoughts that he had tried to call her and how nice of him, THEN watched the press conferences and as a result of seeing them now wants nothing to do with him.

It's all here if you don't believe me, the pertinent bit starts at about 4 minutes. Please watch it, it's her own words:

Can't watch video right now, but I believe you.

Still, when she praised him regardless of rather she heard him or not, the press has no interest.

Now it's a different tune.

Oh, and although I don't think her opinion of trumps comments is accurate, she is damn well entitled to any opinion she wants.

I can't imagine the pain she is going through.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So just to clarify.

Can't watch video right now, but I believe you.

Still, when she praised him regardless of rather she heard him or not, the press has no interest.

Now it's a different tune.

Oh, and although I don't think her opinion of trumps comments is accurate, she is damn well entitled to any opinion she wants.

I can't imagine the pain she is going through.

I wouldn't say the press showed "no interest" the first time, given that it was the media that broadcasted her initial remarks in the first place.

I am sure most people here feel the same regarding her loss also. I am merely trying to correct the record, so her actual remarks and stated intent aren't twisted, as some here have tried to do (not saying you).

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I saw her on ABC news tonight. She's using the unfortunate death of her daughter to milk her the fifteen minutes in the spotlight, a morbid version of Munchhausen's by Proxy Syndrome.
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Maybe she's trying to make her daughter a martyr.

That wouldn't be a bad cause, either. I mean, her daughter was killed by one who likely identifies as white supremacist, and the mother speaking out makes her... an opportunist?

Let me consult Magic 8 Ball.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I saw her on ABC news tonight. She's using the unfortunate death of her daughter to milk her the fifteen minutes in the spotlight, a morbid version of Munchhausen's by Proxy Syndrome.

So the woman's daughter just got killed violently, and you want to accuse the mother of being some sort of media shill?

How desperate can you get? You're exploiting the loss that this woman has suffered for your own nefarious agenda. How absolutely disgusting. I'd suggest you ought to be ashamed of yourself but that would require having shame to begin with, you clearly have none.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Not to mention a Trump Bash opportunity of a lifetime.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Not to mention a Trump Bash opportunity of a lifetime.

Speaking of shills.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join