It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville victim’s mother 'I’m not talking to the president now after what he said'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Why do people think that both sides of this are not to blame?
Both sides were looking for a fight so what is the problem understanding that?
Neither side will take responsibility or admit fault but it does fall on both , so why is it wrong to say so .
Heather was probably one of the non violent in the crowd, but to think that everyone on her side was the same is just to much to believe , the guy who killed her so so of his own accord , I don't think all people on his side would agree with what he did .

edit on 18070000008 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why are you totally and deliberately ignoring the fact that 2 days after she said what you just quoted, she watched Trumps remarks then came out and said she now wanted nothing to do with him?

Really. It's such a simple concept to grasp - meaning you are either so stupid as to qualify for a Darwin Award or you're deliberately ignoring it for trolling purposes.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No one was there to protest the monuments removal. Let's be friggin clear. That's a nice little front for hate and bigotry. The only reason any of those bastards were there.
Their flyers left no doubt why they were gathering.

This pretty much outlines their agenda and beliefs. From the organizer of unite the right.
www.ksl.com...

RICHARD SPENCER

Richard Spencer, a leading figure in the white nationalist movement, was scheduled to speak at Saturday's rally in Charlottesville. Spencer popularized the term "alt-right" to describe a fringe movement that is a mix of white nationalist, white supremacist, anti-Semitic and anti-immigration beliefs

VANGUARD AMERICA

James Alex Fields Jr., the man accused of ramming his car into the crowd of protesters in Charlottesville, was photographed hours earlier carrying a shield bearing the emblem of Vanguard America. The group, which calls itself "the face of American fascism,

IDENTITY EVROPA

Identity Evropa is another white nationalist group known for provoking outrage — and stirring up publicity

Just a sample of the good people.
Shakes head.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I though somebody said she said she didn't hear anything Trump said.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Maybe the far left Soros folks should of ignored the 20 or so skinhead twits and her daughter would still be alive.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Thats no loss for Trump, or the world. Trump was equating the violent protestors to the violent racists. He was spot on n accurate.

I was unaware the protesters mowed down and killed anyone with a car...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Why do people think that both sides of this are not to blame?

How did the 'left' force this boy, part of a white supremacist movement, to plow into that crowd with his car? Explain this to me? Were there any left wingers with him in that car egging him to do it? Was his car pushed by left wingers?

Tell me, are the crimes of the Nazis the fault of both sides?

Why is this so hard to understand?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I though somebody said she said she didn't hear anything Trump said.

THE FIRST TIME. What part of that is so difficult to understand?

Her first comments, praising Trump, were spoken BEFORE SHE SAW TRUMPS PRESS CONFERENCE. She said it took her that long to watch because she was busy organizing her daughters funeral, totally understandable. When she finally DID see those comments Trump made she has now come out and said she wants nothing to do with him.

Are you comprehending yet or do I have to break out the big Sesame Street letters?

edit on 18/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Maybe the far left Soros folks should of ignored the 20 or so skinhead twits and her daughter would still be alive.

20 or so?

The delusion is strong with this one.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh for heaven's sake! Were you there? Did you interview each and every individual there? Do you really think there wasn't a few people that may have been there separate from the official group? C'mon.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: underwerks

I can only imagine how it makes her feel to see the president of the United States equate her daughter to a Nazi.

He didn't but hey who cares about the truth anymore.

So Trump wasn't placing equal blame on the protestors as well as the Nazis?

On the violent ones and yes that makes a huge difference.

The general consensus here on ATS among Trump supporters is that Trump was right for calling out both sides equally, thereby putting them on equal footing. You yourself have argued it was the right thing to do in thread after thread.

Fact is, Trump put the protestors of the Nazis and the Nazis on the same page in his comments on Charlottesville.

Saying this isn't so is calling yourself wrong every time you've argued it was the right thing to do.

So, once again

Yes and he clarified that the violent ones were at fault on both sides. Heather as far as i know wasn't part of any group. I admit i didn't do any research on her.

The protestors didn't kill anyone, so the violence in this case rests on one side.

There's no comparison in this case, no matter how many pee balloons or cans of hairspray lit on fire you can bring up.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

How about the ass that shot up Republican congressmen? Your hypocrisy is at an all time high.

Ignore miniscule hate groups like we have for decades and they diminish till they disappear.

Soros killed this poor girl imo
edit on 18-8-2017 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Hey, guys. . . .

A grieving mother, remember?

If she blamed god, I wouldn't be defending Christianity.

You are absolutely right. I'm out.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You are delusional if you think thete is a huge population of white people that hate for race or otherwise

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You are delusional if you think thete is a huge population of white people that hate for race or otherwise

Keep digging that hole mate.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

How about the ass that shot up Republican congressmen? Your hypocrisy is at an all time high.

Ignore miniscule hate groups like we have for decades and they diminish till they disappear.

Soros killed this poor girl imo

One dude, a nutter, with a gun, shot that congresswoman.

The comparison isn't even close to being accurate.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

umm no. The homicide rests with one individual that made his choice. The violence started by the leftist guerillas absolutely need to be owned by those leftist guerillas. All violent participants of violent assault are responsible for their own actions, on ALL sides.

And one dude, one nutter was in the car that committed vehicular homicide. It was not crammed with 487 supporters like clowns at a circus. The comparison is 100% accurate. Stop denying reality.
edit on 8-18-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Youre just wrong...give attention get attention...youre not very wise

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Youre just wrong...give attention get attention...youre not very wise

You're the one attempting to claim that there were only "20 or so" white supremacists there, when anyone with two eyes in their head can see there were many more than that.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

And one dude, one nutter was in the car that committed vehicular homicide. It was not crammed with 487 supporters like clowns at a circus. The comparison is 100% accurate. Stop denying reality.

Please explain how you can compare 1 lone wolf nutjob shooting a congresswoman of his own volition, not at some protest rally, with a white supremacist who was attending a violent rally and mowed down a bunch of opposing protesters in his car?

Go on, I'll grab the popcorn. This will be highly amusing watching you ratchet up the level of Nonsense to 100% to try and properly explain that comparison.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join