It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham NC protest/Rally live stream

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
lol

They are now running around screaming "WE WON'.

Yes, they did win the reward for going full retard.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So there's no Nazis or KKK.

So now the police are the enemy? Again?

These idiots don't want peace.

They want confrontation.

They wanna fight.

If there's no enemy present, they create one.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Lets go tear gas lets go! Woo woo!! any minute now if they continue to violate this vacate order.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
They were screaming at the cops saying they are protecting the clan.

No, they aren't. The police are protecting the public from drunks and stoners that are disrupting the public for no reason other than to show their ass.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So now the cops are the Klan....

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I really hope they start fighting the police, lets just see where everyone stands then. Ooooooh nooooo trump is supporting the police!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

*cough*

Stoners are just watching on tv, having a cold beer and are making snarky comments on ATS. . .

Did I just write that?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Tell us what you know about the Alt-Right because I could swear a few days ago, you didn't know anything. The Alt-Right is in fact, white nationalist. If there are non-whites supporting white nationalism, then wouldn't it stand to reason that they are self-hating non-whites with inferiority complexes?

Perhaps you're talking about "Alt-Lite" groups like Proud Boys? They have non-white members. But they're not white nationalists, strictly speaking, they call themselves "Western Chauvinists."

One of the most popular is a "Based Stickman" Kyle Chapman. He's an ex-con with a total of 10 years behind bars whose sole political activity is... hitting people with sticks. He's not really into politics, he just likes to fight.

Gavin McInnes's Proud Boys are strictly white nationalists (look on YouTube, you can find dozens of videos of McInnes stating just how much they're not racists) but yet, they did get an invite from Matt Heimbach, neo-Nazi, to attend UTR. You can see that right here on the TradYouth website.

So they didn't want the bad press of following their friends to Charlottesville, so McInnes publicly disavowed the UTR rally. Then they went back and updated the post, adding this bit at the bottom:

So here’s the deal Proud Boys, if you want to go to the rally, I can’t stop you. But just don’t f[my edit]king wear your Fred Perry, or decide to belt: “Proud of Your Boy.” Remember, we don’t allow racists in Proud Boys, if you decide to rub elbows with those people in colors, you very well could find yourself being disavowed.

In other words, "we know a bunch of you are thuggish, violent assholes with neo-Nazi sympathies, so go if you must to sate your need for violence but don't embarrass us."

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Clicked back on the live feed for a minute, I'll I hear is talking smack to the police in something that sounds close to English.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Jesus the guy streaming this is an idiot. Is he stoned? Lmao. It doesn't look like much is happening at this point but there was a march earlier:

Which looked pretty uneventful except there was a clown who brought an axe. I'm thinking there's going to be no blood and gore here for the rubberneckers.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum
Its all over now. There was one arrest only after a guy got really hostile and belligerent as the police line moved forward, but it was an uneventful arrest.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Well, there was that opportunity for people to learn some Dirty South slang.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

In the morning there were reports of people armed with guns, axes and other weapons.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You did hear that dread with the blue shirt as he was talking when he got separated from the group? He was basicall saying if you not dark, brown, mocha colored skin they likely to get punched So keep an eye out on the dread in the blue shirt, he is liable to get violent as the night goes on.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
You did hear that dread with the blue shirt as he was talking when he got separated from the group? He was basicall saying if you not dark, brown, mocha colored skin they likely to get punched So keep an eye out on the dread in the blue shirt, he is liable to get violent as the night goes on.

That guy is a joke.

He's upset there was no action, says he just came here to get a two-piece in (hitting someone).

Talking about wanting to jump police officers that are standing alone.

Trash.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

These are just bored locals looking to get into trouble. Pretty pathetic.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

That guy is a joke.

He's upset there was no action, says he just came here to get a two-piece in (hitting someone).

Talking about wanting to jump police officers that are standing alone.

Trash.

Well that does it.

There can't be any good people at that protest then.

What good person would associate hearing a person saying those racist things.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I saw the guy with the axe. Clearly a clown. What was the plan there? Murder somebody? If you're that intent on going to jail, maybe rob a bank or something instead?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hey Bill

Sent you a U2u

Is there a permit for a protest tonight in Durham?

Did anyone confirm it?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: Grambler

Hey Bill

Sent you a U2u

Is there a permit for a protest tonight in Durham?

Did anyone confirm it?

I'm on mobile I will hit you up later.

Domt know about the permit

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join