It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham NC protest/Rally live stream

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm sure that ISIS has a few members who've never killed anyone and really abhor violence. There's tens of thousands of them after all, there's bound to be some outliers.

So, the next time you speak ill of ISIS, will you be sure to state how some of the are "very fine people?"

If a group is 99% and 1% something else, it clearly doesn't make sense to characterize the whole group by the 1%. It doesn't matter if that characterization is positive or negative, it's simply illogical.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

I'm sure that ISIS has a few members who've never killed anyone and really abhor violence. There's tens of thousands of them after all, there's bound to be some outliers.

So, the next time you speak ill of ISIS, will you be sure to state how some of the are "very fine people?"

If a group is 99% and 1% something else, it clearly doesn't make sense to characterize the whole group by the 1%. It doesn't matter if that characterization is positive or negative, it's simply illogical.

This whole group has been shouting vulgarties about cops.

Many have been talking about violence.

What's the cut off point?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Just getting back up to date.

Did the KKK show up?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Nope. Just 4-500 people who need to be working and being decent members of society. I think the Hennessy and weed ran out so it was time to go. They 'took back the streets of Durham' from the invisible racists....

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And on Isis.

This isn't going to be a popular opinion, but yes, I bet there are people that are not evil with them.

For example, there are young children there.

There are mothers and fathers that have had there children murderd or starved.

These people are duped and lied to by an evil ideology.

Even still, once they engage in violence, I wouldn't say they are good.

But of the group I mentioned, some may never act in violence, and I wouldn't call them evil.

This does not change my opinion of needing to eradicate Isis.

But that's my honest answer.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Nope. Just 4-500 people who need to be working and being decent members of society. I think the Hennessy and weed ran out so it was time to go. They 'took back the streets of Durham' from the invisible racists....

Hennessy and weed?

Is that a racist stereotype you are pushing there?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

How do you know they don't work, or are you simply stereotyping and trolling?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

How do you know they don't work, or are you simply stereotyping and trolling?

Lazy, Hennessy and weed.

He got three in one post.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm surprised it wasn't Colt 45.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Nope, we just going with the dread in the white robe that was out there for hours with a bottle of Hennessy that others complained he finished off by himself, and some of the ladies that were passing around a blunt in a few shots. Just factual documentation by the live stream is all.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Would Budweiser and Marlboro have been better?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Nope, we just going with the dread in the white robe that was out there for hours with a bottle of Hennessy that others complained he finished off by himself, and some of the ladies that were passing around a blunt in a few shots. Just factual documentation by the live stream is all.

And I'm sure that is most definitely an accurate representation of 315+M individuals.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Why? Is that what YOU think of when you hear Hennessy and weed?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

It's a loooooooong shot but I would venture to guess at least a dozen in that crowd will be slinging rocks tonight at the local college.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

And I'm sure that is most definitely an accurate representation of 315+M individuals.

I was also watching the live feed at the time, and yes, this was what transpired at that point. It's not racist to speak the truth now is it? And, you are assuming he meant everyone there was drinking and smoking weed (although there were quite a few in the feed that were smoking weed.

link   

That is some real racist # there man.

link   

Interesting.

link   

Black people don't smoke reds and drink beer?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Why? Is that what YOU think of when you hear Hennessy and weed?

It's a common racial stereotype.

Congrats.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It's a loooooooong shot but I would venture to guess at least a dozen in that crowd will be slinging rocks tonight at the local college.

There just might be violence, on both sides. Does one absolve the other?

Your point?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join