It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham NC protest/Rally live stream

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

In this case, for some there, it was accurate. I guess an apology for accusing him of promoting racial stereotypes would be nice.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Whats interesting Intro? It is the truth. Why is it that people cannot simply state the truth?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If it is a stereotype, it is one that the small crowd around the dread in the white robe successfully demonstrated. Im not bashing alcohol or marijuana consumption. We are just pointing out these are the actions they were taking publicly in full view of the camera they themselves were streaming from.

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

In this case, for some there, it was accurate. I guess an apology for accusing him of promoting racial stereotypes would be nice.

For some, but not all?

He said 4-500 people.

Sounds like a very broad statement, not just directed at the "dread" drinking a bottle and a few ladies smoking a spliff.

I stand by my statement.

link   

Congrats? They were passing around a bottle of Hennessy and smoking blunts. And as far as Colt 45, the guys I knew in high school from the hood all drink Private Stock or St Ides.

There were 4-500 people.

Sorry man, this time you just showed you think people who drink Hennessy are black. As racist as your buddy in this thread.
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-18T18:47:46-05:000646 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Whats interesting Intro? It is the truth. Why is it that people cannot simply state the truth?

4-500 people were being lazy, drinking Hennessy and smoking?

I'd like to see that evidence.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
If it is a stereotype, it is one that the small crowd around the dread in the white robe successfully demonstrated. Im not bashing alcohol or marijuana consumption. We are just pointing out these are the actions they were taking publicly in full view of the camera they themselves were streaming from.

All 4-500 of those lazy suckers?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Congrats? They were passing around a bottle of Hennessy and smoking blunts. And as far as Colt 45, the guys I knew in high school from the hood all drink Private Stock or St Ides.

There were 4-500 people.

Sorry man, this time you just showed you think people who drink Hennessy are black. As racist as your buddy in this thread.

4-500 poeple that a re lazy and decide it was time to go because the drink and week ran out.

According to you.

Nice try at deflecting your nonsense on to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
you will notice the words that I typed, and not the ones you imagined, say the following:

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
If it is a stereotype, it is one that the small crowd around the dread in the white robe successfully demonstrated.

a reply to: Liquesence
lol there is no other side there to counter against LOL! They already turned on each other in a few shots. Once the sun goes down, the local criminals will take advantage for their own nefarious deeds and intentions.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

you will notice the words that I typed, and not the ones you imagined, say the following:

I was not referring to what you had said. I was referring to Mata's comment. He was not as specific.

Read his post and get back to me.
edit on 18-8-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Krakatoa

For some, but not all?

He said 4-500 people.

Sounds like a very broad statement, not just directed at the "dread" drinking a bottle and a few ladies smoking a spliff.

I stand by my statement.

Why are you quoting the "dread" as if it is another racial stereotype being used? Did you watch the live feed? The guy had long dreadlocks, drinking his bottle, and using the N-word like it was a conjunction. I think someone like you needs to look closely in the mirror and take stock of what is truly inside.

From here, it does not look pretty.

But, that's my opinion from actually watching the live feed and seeing for myself. Not just dropping into a thread with zero knowledge, and attacking people for reporting the truth because it offends you.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
Oh hey, some Confederate flags finally showed up. Thats interesting ...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Why are you quoting the "dread" as if it is another racial stereotype being used?

I put in quotes because that was the word used. I'm not even sure what context it was used. How did you come to the conclusion that I quoted it to imply a racial stereotype?

Did you watch the live feed?

No. That is why I asked if the KKK showed-up.

The guy had long dreadlocks, drinking his bottle, and using the N-word like it was a conjunction.

I assumed that was what was meant.

I think someone like you needs to look closely in the mirror and take stock of what is truly inside. From here, it does not look pretty.

That doesn't make much sense. Should I take a deep look inside because I didn't watch the live stream? Because I do not have dreads?

Or are you just trying to take a pot-shot at me for no logical reason?

But, that's my opinion from actually watching the live feed and seeing for myself. Not just dropping into a thread with zero knowledge, and attacking people for reporting the truth because it offends you.

Calling 4-500 people lazy and implying they are leaving because the Hennessy and weed ran out deserves an attack. He was pushing a racial stereotype on the entire group, that is not proven by the live feed, and you are defending that ignorance.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Why are you quoting the "dread" as if it is another racial stereotype being used?

I put in quotes because that was the word used. I'm not even sure what context it was used. How did you come to the conclusion that I quoted it to imply a racial stereotype?

Did you watch the live feed?

No. That is why I asked if the KKK showed-up.

The guy had long dreadlocks, drinking his bottle, and using the N-word like it was a conjunction.

I assumed that was what was meant.

I think someone like you needs to look closely in the mirror and take stock of what is truly inside. From here, it does not look pretty.

That doesn't make much sense. Should I take a deep look inside because I didn't watch the live stream? Because I do not have dreads?

Or are you just trying to take a pot-shot at me for no logical reason?

Calling 4-500 people lazy and implying they are leaving because the Hennessy and weed ran out deserves an attack. He was pushing a racial stereotype on the entire group, that is not proven by the live feed, and you are defending that ignorance.

The only one defending ignorance is you here. Since you had no idea what went on there right? There were a large group (est, 4-500 by him) all hanging out in the park, singing, dancing, playing music. This in a Friday, when most people are working (was it a local holiday? Did they call in sick? Did they take a vacation day?) Then near the end of the day, they started moving along the streets, shouting and chanting, sometimes about burning down the prison there, sometimes equating the police with the Klan, sometimes it was (for me) totally gibberish and not understandable. Then the police arrived to disperse everyone. Most went away, but the hard-core thugs remained chanting threats to the police and a few challenging them. Openly drinking and smoking weed in public.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The only one defending ignorance is you here. Since you had no idea what went on there right? There were a large group (est, 4-500 by him) all hanging out in the park, singing, dancing, playing music.

Ok. What evidence was provided by the live stream that they are all lazy, drinking Hennessy and smoking blunts?

This in a Friday, when most people are working (was it a local holiday? Did they call in sick? Did they take a vacation day?)

Exactly. You don't know. But you defend someone that assumed they were lazy.

Then near the end of the day, they started moving along the streets, shouting and chanting, sometimes about burning down the prison there, sometimes equating the police with the Klan, sometimes it was (for me) totally gibberish and not understandable.

So they were talking about burning stuff, but not actually burning blunts? Noted.

Then the police arrived to disperse everyone. Most went away, but the hard-core thugs remained chanting threats to the police and a few challenging them. Openly drinking and smoking weed in public.

So not all 4-500 of them? Again, noted.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
How many of you people knew that Durham was called "Fat City USA". No really, used to be called that. I live in N.C. and worked in that wonderful (sic) city for years. Because of all the clinics to help lose weight. Some of these folks could use a little fat loss around the cranium.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The only one defending ignorance is you here. Since you had no idea what went on there right? There were a large group (est, 4-500 by him) all hanging out in the park, singing, dancing, playing music.

Ok. What evidence was provided by the live stream that they are all lazy, drinking Hennessy and smoking blunts?

This in a Friday, when most people are working (was it a local holiday? Did they call in sick? Did they take a vacation day?)

Exactly. You don't know. But you defend someone that assumed they were lazy.

Then near the end of the day, they started moving along the streets, shouting and chanting, sometimes about burning down the prison there, sometimes equating the police with the Klan, sometimes it was (for me) totally gibberish and not understandable.

So they were talking about burning stuff, but not actually burning blunts? Noted.

Then the police arrived to disperse everyone. Most went away, but the hard-core thugs remained chanting threats to the police and a few challenging them. Openly drinking and smoking weed in public.

So not all 4-500 of them? Again, noted.

They were smoking weed.....blunts if you prefer and shouting about burning down the prison while some of them were blowing kisses up to the prisoners looking out the windows. Now, I am no genius here, but if you have a loved one in that prison, it might not be a good idea to burn it down. But, that is just me, YMMV.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
**Update**

Current working feed

The guy speaking right now just asked 2 girls what color they were. This stuff writes itself.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Serious question.

From what I saw, many of the chants were insults and threats to cops, and calls to destroy property like a prison.

Do you think that good people would be around this group?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

From what I saw, many of the chants were insults and threats to cops, and calls to destroy property like a prison.

Are words actions?
edit on 18-8-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join