It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finland attack – Knifemen stab six – including a woman pushing a pram – during rampage through

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
a reply to: Admitted

Looks like their afterlife is just as sexist as this one is.

What if these bastards were denied a burial? No 72 virgins which apparently is a misread of grapes.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

We used to blame things on Marilyn Manson. The good old days!

I know! I remember well the time when thousands of people worldwide, every single year, were brutally murdered in the name of Marilyn Manson.

All those hundreds of attacks every year where someone would don their eyeliner shout "Marilyn Manson!!!" And then blow themselves up in a crowded market place, or behead some non-marilyn Manson listeners, or drive their car into a crowd of kids on a day trip shouting the words to "beautiful people", or when they got on a bus full of people and demanded that the passengers recite a load of Marilyn Manson lyrics, and when they couldn't, systematically murdered everybody on board..

Jeez.. those Marilyn Manson fans... brutal... we were totally justified in scapegoating them I'd say..

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

It may just be that the 72 Virgins are far more cunning than those bastards, and are standing on the other side weilding machetes rather than bowls of fruit.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Why not hoist them up in the town square and let everyone have a whack at the rotting piñatas.

¡Olé!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

My honest first reaction was ... Paid Actors?

I'm sorry it sounds terrible but it's hard to believe what's faked news and what's real anymore.

What terrorist attacks in the past do you think were "faked" and had "paid actors"? I mean its on Fox news even, what more could you ask for?
edit on 18-8-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Well that's good.

People still believe the govt had no hand in 911 either.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Why not hoist them up in the town square and let everyone have a whack at the rotting piñatas.

¡Olé!

No way. Just cremate them.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

Yeah say.. I remember watching that on CNN and FOX News.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

My honest first reaction was ... Paid Actors?

I'm sorry it sounds terrible but it's hard to believe what's faked news and what's real anymore.

What terrorist attacks in the past do you think were "faked" and had "paid actors"? I mean its on Fox news even, what more could you ask for?

Those with the fake mangeled corpses :

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well that's good.

People still believe the govt had no hand in 911 either.

I am a Truther. So Yeah I think the government knew damn good and well 911 was going to happen I can still hear Bush over and over, there is no 911 conspiracy. You did not provide any information on why you think Tim Mck was set up though.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

This is real news ! I am shocked it happened in my country... i am more and more concerned about our situation in here. We are in the same path that Sweden is... i wish to turn time back a decade !

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Hi, I seem to recall watching a documentary called "the secret life of Timothy McVeigh" on YouTube that had some info about this if you have a spare 60 mins and an inclination

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Because my morning wake up beer is preventing me from doing research on it for you that's why.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

I've been wondering if maybe something will happen, not as a result of the eclipse, but because of all the hype. All the prophecy and doom lies going around, coupled with millions, and millions of people all congregating along a very small straight line across the whole country, it makes a pretty easy target. Now throw in the fact that we're in the US where guns are very easy to acquire, and you could have a recipe for disaster.

Disclamer- that last sentence wasn't meant to be about gun control, I'm a strong 2A supporter. It's just a fact.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here in Holland we still haven't had a muslim terrorist attack, but I'm anxious AF. As to Finland, don't know what say. My head hurts like hell.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
At the moment two has died. This is so sad. There are many in critical state.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This isn't bull# news, i live in Finland and have been listening radio for this evening.
Police force raised the alert levels even in Helsinki railwaystation as my buddy saw in real life an armored police vehicle called karhuryhmä and 3 squads positioned there, while this sad event happened in another city.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

It's a sad day then, and a terrible tragedy this even took place. I think most of us wish we could turn back time and do it right.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join