It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finland attack – Knifemen stab six – including a woman pushing a pram – during rampage through

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: John0101
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Well, more of less, but i do have first hand witness info (friend), that Alláá akbaar was shouted during the incident. I was (un)fortunate to see this all in almost real time because the person who "saw it all" instantly used social media. This is horrendous!! Of course this doesn't mean it is a proper, claimed terror attack until we hear it from the official sources.

The woman pushing the pram, got killed unfortunately. Updated info is 2 killed, 8 wounded, 6 critically if i recall correctly.

The police has not confirmed the identity of the attacker, only that he is not native origin.

Terrible day.

Thinking about that baby😞 feeling pretty lousy now.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
Oh, I most certainly am... that's one incident of Marilyn Manson types doing that in living memory..
Can you recall any others? And non-related, random attacks with no commonalities in motive don't count btw...

Want to count up how many Islamic terror attacks we've had just this year so far?

Now this one may not be terror related, no confirmation either way yet but, you can kind of understand how people might prematurely jump to that conclusion I'm sure...

I don't believe Marilyn Manson had even a sliver of influence in Columbine - it was said tongue-in-cheek. One (maybe both?) of the shooters had one of his t-shirts on... Much like today's terrorists say Allah'u'akbar... I mean, Marilyn Manson has lyrics such as "We Hate God, We Love Hate". By the way, I was a huge fan, seen at Ozzfest in '97.

The point I was trying to make is that it is not Islam that is responsible for these terror attacks either. Islam is the excuse used to commit these attacks. As back in Columbine all people could find was Marilyn Manson. He was extreme and weird at the time.

Islam became the new extreme after 9/11...so, if you're gonna go crazy - go big - go Islam.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

The man shouted Allahu Akbar .. not a terrorist act? Sure it was

People scream Allahu Akbar all the time in Finland, so I do not see the connection...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The man shouted Allahu Akbar .. not a terrorist act? Sure it was

Damn Catholics at it again I see.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

That's a reasonable point, but, it was 'society' blaming Marilyn Manson for what happened at columbine, the kids who did it weren't claiming they were doing it in his name. The difference here is that all these atrocities ARE being committed in the name of Islam, whether people like it or not, whether they want to believe it or not.

You've got literally scores of these attacks happening all over the world, all the time, And the folks who are doing it ARE Muslims. Maybe not the friendly, tolerant Muslims who live next door to you, but they are Muslims nonetheless, and doing this stuff in the name of Islam. That is the inconvenient truth of the matter, regardless of how people try to spin it or distance themselves from it.

If it were any other group of people who were so consistently and globally committing these horrific acts of violence and openly proclaiming their Christianity or Hinduism or Buddhism was the driving force behind it, then we would have no problem saying that "... insert group here... has a major problem".

If there were 50 attacks in one year, that killed a tonne of people, and they were all committed by fans of the same football team (all shouting "GO BLUES" or whatever whilst they were murdering people) then we'd be saying "hey, this teams fans are #ing crazy and they're a serious problem". We'd be looking to take some pretty serious measures against the WHOLE club, at club level AND against the fans themselves, and there'd be very little sympathy for the fans who were saying "but I'M not one of them, why should I miss out"?

The fact is Islam has some fundamental issues (pardon the pun) and until we openly acknowledge this then we can't have an honest and open conversation of how best to tackle it.

I am absolutely NOT saying that Muslims are all terrorists or are to be feared or hated. That's absolutely not how I feel at all. However, we need to start being honest about whats going on. Unless we start to do that then nothing is going to change.. just back around the carousel we go...
edit on 18-8-2017 by Indrasweb because: For spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Somebody got a picture of the attacker, looks like another one of those muslims.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

At first I wanted to argue that it's a new age of social media, add to that people much more easily migrating world-wide. Perhaps part of the problem...

But no, you're right. Unless Islam turns out to be a fad and something new comes up with equally devastating, widespread, frequent attacks - I think you are right in saying that there are some fundamental issues concerning Islam here.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Another attack in Cambrils, Spain today.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I don't know what is more upsetting, the stabbing incident or the masses who still refuse to see it for what it is.

"We don't know his background yet"
"Could be a desperate loner"

HE WAS SHOUTING ALLAH AKBAR WHILE RUNNING AFTER PEOPLE WITH A KNIFE

"Oh, did he? Well, this is not real Islam"

How long before the brainwashed left will start seeing that Islam is not compatible with the West? And that there's an ongoing agenda to destabilize Europe, just like the Middle East was destabilized.

For Christ's sake, don't leave the sheep farm's gate open for the wolves.

All it takes is that countries will drop the generous benefits the ungrateful economic migrants get, and all hell will break loose.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
4 Maroccoans has been arrested and one is on the run ( international warrant put in place ) he has left the country , it was planned terrorist act and KRP ( National Bureau of Investigation ) conforms it. All the victims were females ! Youngest 15 years old and oldest 67 years old.

Disgusting act, cowardly act !

Today had to go to grocery store, it was peaceful. No refugees were out and none of them were playing slotting machines in the lounge of that grocery store ( it is usually crowded with them ) i believe they have been told to stay out of the town center by refugee center, perhaps even by the police.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

It just said on sky news that at least one of the people stabbed was a British man, so not all the victims were female.
They also said the guy doing the stabbing was refused asylum so the question needs to be asked as to why he was still there.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

There is no mention of british victim in the news. There were italian and two swedish mentioned.
link

And same information is on website of Finnish Police
Police

Well we do not deport them quick enough, there people who hide those who have not got asylum also one common procedure is reapply... reapply and reapply.

Winter is coming...

edit on 19-8-2017 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Curious.
its on sky news and in the papers here.

I wonder what is going on here?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

One man was stabbed because he tried to stop terrorist killing a woman

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yeah, that seems to be the guy the papers are on about . Definitely a Brit according to the news here, can't seem to post a link on my phone, but its on the daily telegraph site.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This attack on Finland, looks more like a blackmail by EU-NATO, that goes like this: Either Finland joins NATO or it will have more terrorist attack from weirdo Islamists domesticated and groomed in other EU countries.
Attempts at dragging Finland away from neutrality will have catastrophic consequences for the west.
Remember, those guys once were Russians, before they started playing with trolls in the forest...

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

And you think 108 years under Russian rule make them Russians? Hmm.. before that they were over 600 years under Swedish rule.. before that they were their own folk.

You must be young and have no eduacation !

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't suppose it matters whether the attackers motivations were religious or cultural.
For such a small percentage of Europe's population they cause the preponderance of knife and vehicular attacks.
As an outsider from the US, it looks like a mistake to continue to leave the floodgates open.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Not paid actors but paid attackers with "Craft" tattoo

nwohavaintoja.blogspot.fi...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join