It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop calling Antifa fascists...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
Yes they are of a similar authoritarian mindset, but how can it not be blindingly obvious to everyone they are textbook communists.

They call eachother comrade, they call themselves communists, they use cultural hot topics in order to affect political change, they actively try to destroy traditional values and have just kicked off your very own cultural revolution.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” - Sun Tzu

Actually they are Anarchist that change their identity as they see fit. Under Obama many were the 99%ers that wanted to take down the Government for a reset. Today they just call themselves Antifa with the same agenda, but using a different mask.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It really depends on how you look at it, just saying.

I'd agree with you as Antifa generally lacks the means to deny them a thing, except for that one parade in Dresden maybe. And the freedom of (hate-)speech swings both ways, so there's that as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

What whats made up ?

Antifa that was created in Berkeley imported from Europe that had a beef with a gay guy because they didn't like what he had to say.

Mysteriously appeared on the other side of the country supposedly fighting 'nazis'.

The only thing that's made up is the nazi boogieman.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
Yes they are of a similar authoritarian mindset, but how can it not be blindingly obvious to everyone they are textbook communists.

Regardless of what labels they or anyone else chooses to attach to them, they share the same goals as the global corporations who are trying to usher in a worldwide form of fascism.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The Nazi/KKK movement has been nothing more than a joke full of losers for many decades now. The worst thing we can do to them is just ignore them. They want reaction of any kind...it is all good to them. We do not have a fascist movement in the US... When a well planned "BIG" protest of theirs, people coming from across America to take part in and only a few hundred shows up...give me a break. I bet there were 100s of media there too...lol

The Antifa movement has put life back into them just due to the fact that they protest and 100 news people are there now along with a few hundred of Antifa. Both sides are loving it, but the media is trying to say 500 total people from both sides is somehow across 330 million.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OP is right.
We should call them Brownshirts instead.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The Nazi/KKK movement has been nothing more than a joke full of losers for many decades now. The worst thing we can do to them is just ignore them. They want reaction of any kind...it is all good to them. We do not have a fascist movement in the US... When a well planned "BIG" protest of theirs, people coming from across America to take part in and only a few hundred shows up...give me a break. I bet there were 100s of media there too...lol

The Antifa movement has put life back into them just due to the fact that they protest and 100 news people are there now along with a few hundred of Antifa. Both sides are loving it, but the media is trying to say 500 total people from both sides is somehow across 330 million.

I think your right anti fa was the best thing that could happen to the Nazis. They gAve the a cause and now uses Anti Fa as recruitment. Even in the vice video I found it funny a racist trying to tell the cops they support him. Some how everythin has flipped will someine please turn the world back around again.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Why call them anything other than antifa?

It isn't going to make people like/hate them any more.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Why call them anything other than antifa?

It isn't going to make people like/hate them any more.

The historical similarities could enlighten some as to what Antifa really is.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

OP is right.

edit on 18-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Historical similarities, like scores of political groups that used force and violence throughout history, like the sons of liberty?

Maybe it's time for people to stop automatically cheering for their team and realize that all teams are playing the same game.

Then again, maybe not.
edit on 18-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

What whats made up ?

Antifa that was created in Berkeley imported from Europe that had a beef with a gay guy because they didn't like what he had to say.

Mysteriously appeared on the other side of the country supposedly fighting 'nazis'.

so hundreds of them carrying tiki torches and yelling out "jews won't replace us" and giving the raised hand salute of the Nazi's, I guess that was "all made up".....or large groups carrying the "flags" of various white nationalists and Nazi groups...or going to Virginia dressed in bulletproof vests and armed with ar-15's, that was all made up, too.........

there are plenty of videos of Nazi and white nationalists groups, but apparently you see none of those. you don't even acknowledge that there are many armed right-wing organizations across the country that practice real-fire battle simulations on private lands......ok...got it
edit on 18-8-2017 by jimmyx because: context

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Think I start to see what's going on, you folks were raised in the mud pit.

That picture clearly depicts a fascist group sex orgy.

*rolls eyes*

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

there are plenty of videos of Nazi and white nationalists groups, but apparently you see none of those. you don't even acknowledge that there are many armed right-wing organizations across the country that practice real-fire battle simulations on private lands......ok...got it

Should I ?

Were they running around during the election trying to block Trump from speaking at rallies, and causing destruction and carnage everywhere they went.

Then decided to act like barbarians and try to keep gay guys from speaking at colleges like Berkeley.

Whine about the 'right' wing all you want.

Not even comparable to what's ANTIFA has been doing.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
approx. 177,100 Americans were killed by Nazi's in the European theater operations (ETO)....any American associating themselves with these horrific scumbags has no excuses, nor should even listen to "whatabout-isms". I have no sympathy or empathy for them...treat them like peadophiles, the very nature of their "beliefs" is un-American and dangerous.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

OP is right.

But their shirts are black.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
approx. 177,100 Americans were killed by Nazi's in the European theater operations (ETO)....any American associating themselves with these horrific scumbags has no excuses, nor should even listen to "whatabout-isms". I have no sympathy or empathy for them...treat them like peadophiles, the very nature of their "beliefs" is un-American and dangerous.

But don't you progs hate the military and white imperialism of the USA? I remember our vets coming home from the Vietnam war, and you dirty Marxist hippies were spitting on them and calling them baby killers as they got off the planes at the airports. Didn't matter to you guys then about our military being killed in wars, so why are you conveniently using it now as an excuse to bolster you already frivolous and deceptive cause?
edit on 18-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

so hundreds of them carrying tiki torches and yelling out "jews won't replace us" and giving the raised hand salute of the Nazi's, I guess that was "all made up".....or large groups carrying the "flags" of various white nationalists and Nazi groups...or going to Virginia dressed in bulletproof vests and armed with ar-15's, that was all made up, too.........

So what you are saying is it OK to mimic them? They are a hate group, will tell you to their face they are a hate group, but of what? A couple of 100 that gathered from ALL over America...a couple of hundred.

When you mimic them it makes you no better than them, and you are playing right into their hands.

What would have happened if no one came to protest their little march and rally? Or protests in a way to not impede their right to assembly too?

You see that was the problem... The anti-protesters went there to physically stop their protest, not to just protest their side. Let them march in their goofy outfits, let them rally under the rights of their permit. It is only their little idiot group that wants to hear any of it anyways...

edit on 18-8-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't think there is any mimicking going on. Sometimes two groups just get together and fight. One isn't mimicking the other.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: intrptr

Ha! Ask me about my grandfather, the proud little Nazi petty officer on a friggin frigate or something.

What an abusive ahole of a douche, you think they would have liked each other?

Probably not. Nazis hated everyone, even each other.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join