It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop calling Antifa fascists...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Lurker1

The truth is that sometimes definitions don't apply.

You're funny.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

That is also true.

Doesn't change the fact that your strawman about homo sapien's evolutionary level doesn't change what words are and their proper use.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Definition of fascism:
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

How are they not fascist?

Very well said. I bet the op is one of them people that the day of Christmas, he-she tells his family that it is not Christmas either.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and moves like a duck; its probably just that op no matter how hard you want to spin it

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You believe I am deluded because of societies current state.
You only perceive me as 'deluded' because of the way humans are behaving.

Anythings behavior can be modified through environment.
Our respective environments suck. Welcome to the human race as it exists now (not that the past was extremely peaceful either).

But I know peace and love, it exists.
humans give in to what you say: "the human animal is driven by primitive emotion and greed", because of things like instant gratification, addiction, abuse etc. mostly caused by society.

We can only cultivate the emotional nature which our environment and self-driven commitment allow us to.

You are unfortunately the one that has been 'deluded' by the history and state of things.
I do not wish to criticize your perspective, I'm only here to tell you things can be different.

The masses have been lied to since the beginning of the human species.
I don't have any hope for our future, but screw it, a man can dream

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It failed because they tried to follow Marxist/Leninist theory of a transitional state and vanguard party, it has to be destroyed, not reformed

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join