It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher says punching those who support Facism is not a crime

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I remember this one and I am glad she is getting what she should. 6 months in county will suffice for her crime.

Yvette Felarca, 47, was arrested last month for her involvement in a June 2016 anti-fascist demonstration held in Sacramento. Somehow, this guys is now a Neo-Nazi. Felarca, a member of an activist group called By Any Means Necessary (BAMN) is charged with felony assault.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

At her arraignment last week, Felarca told the court that the charges against her are false and should be dropped. “Standing up against fascism and the rise of Nazism and fascism in this country is not a crime,” she said. “We have the right to defend ourselves.” Back in 2016, Felarca told reporters that the goal of the demonstration was to “shut down the Nazi scum.” “They are organizing to attack and kill us,” she said at the time, according to Al Jazeera. “So we have a right to self-defense. ... That is why we have to shut them down by any means necessary.”

This is a crime. How is assault in this country not a crime. In fact, if you watch the video, they should have charged all of them as they beat the hell out of the guy until the cops finally stepped in.

This should be a lesson that if you want to do the crime you better be ready to do the crime. What is crazy is that she is set to return to teaching. Would you let your child be taught by this person?

She is scheduled to teach at her Berkeley middle school when the students return later this month and cannot be legally fired unless she is convicted of a felony, according to KPIX TV

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Neither are nerve strikes or throat knife hands in response...in MY state.

edit on 16-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If supporting Trump is facism then bring it. Hope they made funeral arrangements
edit on 16-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Everyone they disagree with is a fascist to them. They think all Trump supporters or anyone right of center are fascists. They are being fascists.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am reminded of a line from G.O.T. last season.

"Violence is a disease. You don't cure a disease by spreading it."

Makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

agreed, ive been prepared for awhile, if they really want blood.. they will get it

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So to justify violence all I have to do is construe my victims as "fascist nazi scum" ?
Ok got it.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Even if they charge her, no sane jury would convict

A Nazi is a nazi

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

If chosen for the jury I would convict.

The law says people can't go around ASSAULTING other people.

Doesn't differentiate between them.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Pre-emptive self defence.....🙄

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What people ignore is violence begets violence.

Fists thrown turns in to something else that turns in to something else that turns into something else.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Well, not in California...

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I've heard her before.

Like typical SJW lefties, she fails to see she's just as fascist as those she labels as fascists. Actually, more so as she's already attacked someone on the sole grounds of disagreeing with them.

So what she did by extent, is gave me the green light to drive 15 mins over to Berkeley and give her a bone throttling punch right between the eyes, as all I have to do is point out she's a fascist and Im protecting the children.

Of course, then she'd cry and scream hysterically, call the police, pull the victim card, etc, as only a fool would.
edit on 16-8-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson had her on.

What a whackjob.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
the new call of duty game has nazi zombies, you guys are gonna freak out on its release.
it's been in production for years take your tin foil hat off.

back on topic she's incorrect to be pushing any violence on children, but she wasn't so don't see what the problem is.
were always giving the local skins a good shoeing but they don't whine, grow a pair america.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

I am sure you don't see a problem with what she did, and that is the problem itself. My default answer to the left from now on is going to be, You are the problem.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

teacher should be fired, assault is still a crime regardless.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
What people ignore is violence begets violence.

Fists thrown turns in to something else that turns in to something else that turns into something else.

I am a peaceful non-violent person . Definitely not a Fascist , Communist , or any of the other groups associated with violence
However , if someone wants to assault me under a mistaken identity , I have every right to defend myself in my State. And I will . Dad always said , a fight should only last 2 hits. You hit the bad guy , and the bad guy hits the floor. I concur.
With that being said , if I am assaulted with a bottle of pi** all bets are off. Someone just had a very , very bad day. I consider that a biological weapon therefore a deadly weapon. For self-protection and the protection of folks around me , I am honor bound to respond. With equal force. And I will.
You have my guarantee on that and I have my State's Court Seal of Approval.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So the teacher is teaching kids to punch Antifa and KKK extremists?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler
the new call of duty game has nazi zombies, you guys are gonna freak out on its release.
it's been in production for years take your tin foil hat off.

back on topic she's incorrect to be pushing any violence on children, but she wasn't so don't see what the problem is.
were always giving the local skins a good shoeing but they don't whine, grow a pair america.

Yes we now, you are a member of Antifa as you have admitted.

You have no problem labeling anyone you don't like a nazi the attacking them.

I hope all of the people complaining about condemning both sides can come see how your group really think.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join