It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher says punching those who support Facism is not a crime

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This woman shouldn't be teaching anyone anything.

To the nations shame, she will go on to have a healthy prosperous lifestyle based on utter stupidity.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Even if they charge her, no sane jury would convict

A Nazi is a nazi

While it's not only sad that words seem to be losing meaning and context, choosing who gets rights and freedoms seems to be contingent upon opinion.

I hope your opinion remains a severe minority in that regard.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I *want* my children taught by someone that ballsy. Standing up to fascism, racism might be assault under the law in situations like hers, but she should be proud to serve the time. I only expect people would agree with me if they also think fascism and racism have no place in the modern US.

There's an old ethics riddle or game: A man's wife is dying of a disease. There's a remedy, but the apothecary who sells it charges an exorbitant price. Is it wrong for the man to steal the remedy?

On the one hand, it's illegal to steal. You go to jail. On the other hand, would the man be justified in stealing? I would say yes, steal it, because the due punishment doesn't matter as much as saving a life.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
No nothing is a crime if the alt left, as opposed to the real left like I am, does it. You know the tear down the borders and rip up your constitution and freedom left, who by the way think a majority should gladly become second class citizens in their own nation.

They seem like they're infected with some kind of virus. I wonder if Soros's funding group has actually drugged them.

And its time they wake up.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

One gets the impression that Americian society is going off the rails.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
No nothing is a crime if the alt left, as opposed to the real left like I am, does it. You know the tear down the borders and rip up your constitution and freedom left, who by the way think a majority should gladly become second class citizens in their own nation.

They seem like they're infected with some kind of virus. I wonder if Soros's funding group has actually drugged them.

And its time they wake up.

I am still struggling to understand the alt left and the alt right, although I am thinking now that the alt part of the description is describing the nutjobs on either side, so that would make both the alt right and the alt left both psychotic, warmongering racist retards.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I say, then break her f'n nose.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

Hate speech is not a crime but promoting or acting violent is a crime.

Study the laws and stop whining.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

I *want* my children taught by someone that ballsy. Standing up to fascism, racism might be assault under the law in situations like hers, but she should be proud to serve the time. I only expect people would agree with me if they also think fascism and racism have no place in the modern US.

There's an old ethics riddle or game: A man's wife is dying of a disease. There's a remedy, but the apothecary who sells it charges an exorbitant price. Is it wrong for the man to steal the remedy?

On the one hand, it's illegal to steal. You go to jail. On the other hand, would the man be justified in stealing? I would say yes, steal it, because the due punishment doesn't matter as much as saving a life.

If you are aware of who the Westoboro Baptist Church is, and what they stand for, would you feel that they have the freedom to speak as they do, or should we "shut them down" as this nice young thug has done?

Serious question.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

That is the biggest understatement I have seen in a long while. How are you chaps in the colonies getting on without us?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Damn, is it me, or is the Left getting fk'ing loonier by the week? Enjoy your assault and battery charges, lady.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I said it then and I'll say it again. That woman does NOT have the soul of an American. A true American stands up for the right to speak freely. While the rest of the world shuts down free speech, including Europe, a real American stands firmly on the side of your right to speak your mind....even if it is rhetoric we don't personally like or agree with.

We don't go shutting down free speech. We shut down speech that incites rioting. So, if you are staying within that small boundary, talk away!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

the new call of duty game has nazi zombies,

Well they're just responding to current social conditions, as nazi zombies have recently been on the march.

K~

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Azureblue

That is the biggest understatement I have seen in a long while. How are you chaps in the colonies getting on without us?

Fine actually, mind you, we are going down the same path as the US and the UK. Our constitution is about to fall into its grave but who cooks the best meal on TV receivs hundres of phone calls while their member of parilaimt receives none.

The rectangular weapon of mass deciet, distraction and social conditioning is achieving outstanding results.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join