It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MamaBeth we have not forgotten you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I for one am a prayer warrior, and active. We are all hoping you are coming along with recovery...
Just wanted you to know.......

Mod.. I know it's short, shorter than you like , but just .....once..

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

No we haven't.

There are several members of this board who aren't in the best of health. I believe Kali is also on that list.

We may be busy tearing ourselves apart right now, but I would hope we can remember our own who aren't in the best shape.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You've been in my prayers every single night since you told us what you were going through, MB.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Kali is in them every night, too.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Still praying here too for you MamaBeth (and others) and very grateful all the prayers on my behalf.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Prayers and blessings to you Mamabeth, and for all members suffering with health issues.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Still praying here too for you MamaBeth (and others) and very grateful all the prayers on my behalf.
Your on my list now Kali74, count on it.

Sorry to be unaware of the others names, my Lord knows them... and includes them for me.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Kali and mamabeth...Keeping you all in my prayers and wishing for speedy recovery .

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Definitely. And BH and Intrepid.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Prayers sent and on repeat for Mama Beth and Kali! Was aware of Kali's fight, but hadn't heard about MB, so thanks for both sharing and reminding us OP.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Keeping mamabeth, Kali and all others who are going through challenging times in my thoughts and prayers. The ATS community is like an extended family and I hold you all dear and close to my heart and I mean that in all sincerity. Much love and light and wishes for strength and courage in your trials.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Kali and Mamabeth, you are in my thoughts.

new topics

top topics

join