It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Needing Prayers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I know that I am not very popular with several members on this board.I finally
decided to inform all of you that I have developed a heart condition.I am 62
and have been in good health most of my life.I have even lost 30 pounds since
mid-december.
I was being treated for a breathing problem when it was discovered that I have
an abnormal heart beat.I was told to see a cardiologist soon.I saw the cardiologist
on thursday and I have a heart murmur with some thickening of the heart muscle.
I am not sure what all this will mean down the road.I still have to go for more tests.
When I know more I will let you all know.
Prayers are needed and appreciated.Love you all,Mama

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

My prayers are with you mamabeth .. and may God's grace and healing power be with you through this trial.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Praying for wisdom for your doctors, a supernatural peace and calm for you, and complete healing in Jesus precious name. I know the "not knowing" part of any medical condition is so challenging... put your trust in God in this time and draw on His strength.

Sending up prayers and sending you virtual ((((hugs)))).

Thanks for reaching out.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A common saying, although not a biblical passage is that the Lord helps those who help themselves. Sounds like you have been recently holding up your part of the bargain.

Your symptoms are very common among us. While doing things like you have done is certainly important don't stress over your issues. Stress is another killer. And, stress never helps.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Best wishes and prayers, I've got a heart murmur, something like 30% of the population does. Many good treatments available, stay positive and in the solution. We do care even if we don't always see eye to eye on these boards

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Prayers and positive thoughts for you and your family.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Be careful of exploratory surgery unless you truly trust those doctor's, I have refused a pace maker and am on beta blockers but try not to take them because they just slow my heart beat down and make me lethargic, my heart skip's about once every 3 or 4 beats so is just arrhythmic and not as potentially serious as yours, oh I have good and bad day's but I firmly believe we do not go naturally before our time unless someone pushes us out of this world and then we may have to wait around until it was meant to be our time in some kind of waiting room.

OK subjective crazy spiritual hokum pokum aside.

Get well, I shall say a prayer.

Oh and keep a positive attitude the mind has extremely powerful impact on every part of your body, there are even some Tibetan monk's whom have learned to mentally control there body temperature and can steam towel's dry in the Himalayas and Indian holy men whom can control there heart rate, your heart is just a muscle but like breathing it work's without us consciously thinking about it and has been beating since you were a very small embryo but remember also that almost all cell's in your body are replaced about every seven years or so, they are being replaced all the time but all cell's are mostly replaced in that time frame.

You know your own body, 62 by the way is young these day's, maybe old enough to value a quiet Sunday afternoon but not elderly anymore ~(especially for a lady, we fella's don't have as long a shelf life most of the time) so you have decades left in you IF you want them.

God bless and wishing you all the best.

edit on 29-7-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You have all my prayers and best wishes.

Stay strong, mama.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Prayers sent for you and yours!
Stay strong!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Where I work we are always short staffed and working a lot of hours.
The work is steady and constant and deals with the public.I find
myself working with "kids" who are just starting out in their work
life.I feel like a babysitter more than a co-worker at times.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
My dad found out that he had arrhythmia and likely had it all his life.

He's now on a pacemaker and fighting heart failure. It's a slow process though, so it can go for years. He's pushing through his later 60s now. What does it mean? It means he won't see 100, but what are the odds that any of us will see that age anyhow?

I know it's hard to not know what your recent discovery means, but it doesn't have to mean there is a crisis at hand. So just try not to panic because no matter what that definitely won't help.

You know you have my thoughts and prayers just like always. All the ATS family does whether they want them or not. And I will remember to put a special thought in for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have to be strong to make all those sammies you 3 want
me to make!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Chin up dude or dudette, I have had heart scares myself and sometimes it's minor issues. The heart is a muscle so I wouldn't do anything too strenuous anytime soon but I'm sure the ticker tickler would have told you that already.

As for a prayer i'll give you this, D'keth vapiid lokkatis, Viggor etheris meridus ul K'thartisk millem That's cake for 'Death will not come for you as your soul still belongs here.' I could've quoted Star Wars but that's a bit too cheesy.

Get well soon.

edit on 29-7-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Praying. Never lose the opportunity to make clear your love for the members of your family, Say it so they hear it. I have you by three years. In 2000 I received a St. Jude artificial heart valve for atrial stenosis, which is usually terminal within a year of discovery. I consider it having lived on borrowed time, or by the Grace of God. I prefer the latter.

Cardiac surgery has made astounding strides in the last decade. My prayers are for you, for your peace of mind and continued trust in the Lord.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You have my prayers Hun and will be in my thoughts.

edit on 29-7-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Best wishes and thoughts from the most idiotic of the Three Idiots.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Another thing I forgot to mention is I nearly fainted twice at work.
I have only fainted a couple of times in my whole life.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So sorry to hear Mamabeth, I know exactly what you are going through, only mine is in the Brain.

It is extremely scary not knowing the unknown. I can barely go to the doctors appointments, let alone surgeries anymore without having a break down. I have already had four surgeries on the brain and will have a MRA in August, and hopefully in October or November will be my last surgery.

After the first surgery, the doctors said I was still bleeding in the brain and hopefully the MRA will show that this last surgery stopped the bleeding. Last October, I had a ruptured brain aneurysm. My prayers are with you and I hope you get better. Hopefully, you will get a second chance like me.

It's really difficult and scary. I only survived because it happened at work. If I was at home, I would be dead right now. It happened the day after Hurricane Matthew hit us. I wish you the best

I now have coils and a pipeline device in my head. The surgeries have changed my eyesight.
edit on 29-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Gadol Elohai .....how Great is our GOD...... you are in good hands to start with.....

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
positive thoughts to you, dear lady (the forums stole my heart thing so.. a heart here)

but not prayers. I refuse them now more than ever. if god so wants something, it needs no begging, and my ex just became a born again. I will never pray again.

but with all my intent, I send you strong, heartfelt wishes.. they come from me, not a bloody god.

edit on 29/7/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join