It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future USA map?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interesting Macrento.....is that the Caycee phrophecy?
What's your source of information if you don't mind?

("mumble'mumbleNewMexicoslookingood")

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Thats just wierd.....um....Thats just wierd.
Yup.
I mean, maps usually represent SOMETHING. Excluding artistic renditions with a ZERO reality factor theme going on, of course.
Are you meaning to say that the above map is colored for entertainment purposes? Like maybe, we cant emotionally handle boarders without limits?

I am confused I can tell........

wow...

Ok you win. No the colors aren't just to distinguish between the states. Nope that's not it at all.

No it wasn't some random map I found on this internet. Nope.

Let's see...hmmm....the colors represent umm....
Political affiliation of each state in uh......the year 2290 AD after....the....great intergallatic battle of 2289 in which earth was victorious. Yeah, that's it!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Let's see...hmmm....the colors represent umm....
Political affiliation of each state in uh......the year 2290 AD after....the....great intergallatic battle of 2289 in which earth was victorious. Yeah, that's it!

Right on........I get this 'sorta'.....but I can be on board with the idea, so I shall ask you are you personally channeling this info or do you actually have a source?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Text BlackI am now 20 yrs old. eversince I was little, I knew I was like weird. I dont know if I am pshycic or not but one time I had this dream where there where a lot of stars falling into the earth and a lot of people were running and scare cause they were being hit by them. Another one was that I was inside my house and I looked outside the window and everything was bright yellow, very shiny like the sun was getting near the earth and I was also looking at the news and they were talking about it. Another one was about like a ball of fire in the sky slowly converting into like a spaceship or something, it wasnt really clear. One time I was sitting in the living room and was watching these music video. I didnt know who was playing and I was like really concentrated and I had like the letter g coming into my mind like I was receiving messages. Well it turn out to be that at the end of the video, the band's name was ****** G
which in english means men G, I don't want to say it in spanish cause I dont' know if is gonna cuse problems in this post. I also have experience obe's not fully but I know how it feels, floating, feeling your legs up in the air. One time I slo had like these image pass infront of like through my mind but it felt like it was real. Like my senses freezed for 1 second and I saw it for real infront of me, like being hypnotize or something like that. The question is, I am I born to be a sphycic? Should I work more on my natural gift and soon I will develop myself up?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Interesting Macrento.....is that the Caycee phrophecy?
What's your source of information if you don't mind?

...but my dear Goddess, I did mention the sources, at the very end of the message, the first one being a book written by Edgar Jr., son of the seer himself, and yes, those quotes are all Cayce "psychic data".

Cayce didn't say WHEN the period of geological upheavals would start, but he did say HOW, so that, if he was right, then certain events will indicate that "it has begun":

Q.12: "How soon will the changes in the Earth's activity begin to be apparent?"
A.12: "When there is the first breaking-up of some conditions in the South Sea (that's South Pacific, to be sure [explains Edgar Jr. here]), and those as apparent in the sinking or arising of that which is almost opposite to it, or in the Mediterranean, and the Aetna (Etna? [another insertion here]) area. Then we may know it has begun."
(page 159 of the first book)

Mount Etna, an active volcano (the most active one in Europe, I believe), is located near the eastern coast of Sicily, on the borderline between two tectonic plates, the African and the Euroasiatic ones.

The antipodes of Sicily happen to be the Chatham Islands, slightly east of New Zealand, if my reckoning is correct, and to the south of those islands you have the Antipode Islands, maybe thus named because they are the exact antipodes of seafaring England (just a guess).

...so, when something blows up simultaneously in Italy and in or close to N.Z., it will be a nightmare for all of us from then on, quakewise (if Cayce can be trusted).

It could be that both Etna and the Vesubius will erupt. The latter stands right beside Naples and it's the one that so rudely buried Pompeii and Herculanum nearly 2,000 yrs. ago (as the Goddess knows). Coincidentally, or maybe not, they both lie on the same meridian, with the Vesubius more to the north of course, and it is the same meridian on which lie some Norwegian Arctic isles whose name I can't remember (sorry).

This makes me think about what Michael has said:

"(...) when a parallel time frame evolves, you [duplicate the type of life of that parallel time frame]. These time frames are two-thousand-year cycles, for the most part. The axiom 'History repeats itself' is tragically true. You are now on a parallel time frame with the reign of Caesar Augustus. (...) [At that time] cities were crowded and the city dwellers were alienated from each other. There was a deterioration of the family and the rate of disturbed children was compatible with the figure now. The women's liberation movement was causing fear in the men and they were so worried about their virility that they had little interest in anything else. This brought about many small wars that were fought out on the battlegrounds rather than in the bedrooms. Does that sound familiar? Walking into a latrine during the First Century of this era would not be an unfamiliar experience for any of you. You would be right at home with the graffiti exhorting various solitary sexual pursuits." (Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, Messages From Michael, Playboy Paperbacks, N.Y., 1980, pp. 208-9)

What I'm suggesting is, this repetition of historic events could involve the thing that blew its top in those days (just another wild guess, nothing else).

So what has been going on on Mount Etna lately?

The volcanologists have been monitoring it nervously ever since Oct. 1999, when it began a lively phase. According to my diary, it started spilling the lava again early in Feb. 2000. About a year and a half later, in mid-2001, it spent a few weeks scaring the locals and attracting the tourists. On July 18 a TV news program said the people were worried because a second crater had just opened up. On the 25th there were already six new ones, from which lava flowed continuously, "as though the cauldron were about to blow up".

Then on the 30th the "ecological effects" were first mentioned. These were being caused by a toxic sulphur cloud covering the southeastern Med Sea and had already reached the island of Crete. So far 35 million sq. mt. of lava had been ejected (that's a lot of lava, you know), and it was spilling out thru several gaps. The island's most important airport had to be closed. The intensity of the lava flows constantly fluctuated: some days it weakened, but on other days it seemed to pick up strength.

Now a 15-month kangaroo jump.

Oct. 27, 2002: "Earthquakes in Sicily awaken Mount Etna.". The streams of lava start a fire in the woodlands near Catania, the second-largest city in Sicily.

Nov. 24: "It started erupting three days ago."

What about the next two years, 2003-2004. Nothing about Mt. Etna in the diary. Maybe I grew tired of this.

Anyway it's not like all of a sudden, precisely on the eve of the new millennium, Cayce's "indicator" decided to warn us about the coming trials and tribulations. When Goethe visited Italy in the 18th or 19th Century he witnessed Mt. Etna as it put on a fabulous show.

Conclusion: It is not uncommon for this mountain to blow its head off. One should start worrying only when something similar happens at the same time on the opposite side of the globe.

Humbly worshipping at your watery feet,

Mcr.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Right on........I get this 'sorta'.....but I can be on board with the idea, so I shall ask you are you personally channeling this info or do you actually have a source?

The info was given to me by a time traveller

His name is Tohn Jitor. He says after the states are split like that, there's a big war between all 50 states. The tree people from the Peoples Republic of West Virginia win the war apparently.

I don't have a link yet, he sent me the info via Internet 7 and I haven't found a way to convert it yet.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just wanted to put this map here at the end so people could refer to it more easily.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Thank you DC!
I was having a time of it flippen throught the pages LOOKING for this.
It is NICE to have it on this page as well, your so thoughtfull. What is 7 degrees of declination mean anyway
if you dont mind my asking.......?

ANY Maps by so called time travellers would be a welcome addition to this thread. Personally I have not met any self proclaimed time travelers, but if I do I will ask them to draw some maps for me

[edit on 10-3-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Declination is the amount of angle difference between magnetic north and geometric north as used on a flat map. The angle of declination is used to convert an azimuth taken from a magnetic compass to find your way using a flat map of the Earth.

Salt Lake City has an angle of declination of 7 degrees from magnetic north and map north. Honolulu has 3 degrees of declination, and Frankfurt, Germany has 9 degrees of declination, I think.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Your making that up DC! I don't BELIEVE you!

Is that like saying my birthday coincides with my currant home address and has comonalities with my phone number, so since all the numbers jive I will be safe from earthquakes??? Thats a lame theory.........and you dare call me lame???? (not on this thread, but another) grrrrrrrrrrrr.....

You know what you can do with your declination jibberish........that ONLY counts on a FLAT surface dude...and this planet ~AINT~ round! But I think you and your flatearth breatheren need a new thread about your DECLINATION FLAT EARTH theory. We are disscussing possible earth changes here NOT declination of flat surfaces. Nice try though.........but lame.

The information posted my Macrento on the otherhand IS relevent to this thread (take a lesson DC)......and appreciated. If this Scallion map is that close to the Cassey maps and theoreys then the warning signs become VERY relevent. Thank you for sharing that information Macrento much appreciated. I guess I am on 'duel eruption volcano' watch now........bet I am not alone on THAT one....

Just sayin........

[edit on 14-3-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new thread about underwater volcanoes erupting all over the world

Scarey stuff!

NewMexicoislookingSOverygoodtomeeeeeeEEEEEK!
I wanna MOVE.....time is short, my bones are telling me this......

I really want to EDIT my last post here to be CLEAR that I was attempting to state the earth ~AINT~ flat..it is round! round I say!
I am a ROUND earther person! and DC's declination spew only counts if it is FLAT.I am saying the earth is ROUND and his words are like clownshoes as far as THIS thread and topic are concerned.
I can not seam to edit the post though, so I am clarifying here.......sorry about any confusion my lack of proper editing might have caused.

[edit on 14-3-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
My dear TRG,

With that attitude, you will only get lost, provided you have a map and compass.

And the earth isn't round, it's spherical.

So there, nah!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
EDIT: As promised in the earlier posting here just a couple hours ago, I have started a story based on this thread. I hope everyone likes it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-3-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Interesting story Vagabond....really.
Your an eloquent writer.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Glad you like it
. With any luck at all I'll be able to take it to a pretty good length without having it wind down too much. (for some reason I feel like I do best with my stuff towards the beginning and go downhill from there.)

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
My own map. Honestly I'm not too fond of the big continent in the middle but I accidentally cornered myself into it by the way I started writing my story. If I had it to do over again I would have featured the Galapagos and Easter Islands Continent that I created. That will probably feature heavily in Volume II of my story- assuming I get that far- I'm sure it will be a year or more till I even get to it.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Heck, people, let's just all pack up and move to Uzbekistan before we're going down!!

Interesting, but honestly intimidating, this subject.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hi friends and posters!

I am SEEKING here.......a few years ago there was a documentary show on called 'Ancient Prophecies". They did a bit on Nostradomis, and Edgar Cayce, and No-Eyes the Native American female Prophet......as told by Mary Summer Rain....
On this show, they showed a MAP of the USA, supposedly to be this NEW way by 2012, with California and most of Nevada missing. The East coast practically gone.......
Ive been looking around online trying to find this MAP..........I have friends who believe it SO FULLY they have moved to 'safe' areas on this map, and even getting properties in Utah where I live, in the belief it will soon BECOME beach front property.
The ONLY place I KNOW to see this map is via this show "Ancient Profecies" and they dont even show it all that long....just a glance.
I am wondering if any ATS folks have this map and can share it? Do I need to find this old documentary in order to study this map???? is it NOT online anywhere? I would think SOME ATS person has this, or KNOWS where it can be found.........can somebody help me here?
I would much appreciate it........

[edit on 8-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

Sorry, cant help ya. But Im sure the US will be in smitherenes in the future. Since everyone hates us. Oh well

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

GOTTA MOVE! get to a SAFE PLACE!
Im tellin ya its VERY strong.

RiverGoddess - I had the same feeling in the early '90s.
A lot of people I know did. Some actually did move to
the West side of the Appalachians in the AL and TN areas.
Well ... we all had that very strong feeling and nothing happened.

However .. in my research I found that most survivalists agree
that the BEST place to be for that sort of thing is the 4 corners
area. There are some heavy duty survivalists on the W. side of
the appalachians in the Virginia area - with a barter system all
in place - but most say that the four corners area is the place
to be.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
George Noorey is interviewing Gordon Micheal Scallion on COAST TO COAST right now....I have been looking forward to this show

talking about these maps and his other future predictions.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

I had to google to find this thread

ahh geee Ive been on ATS a long time now it seems like.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join