(posted by theRiverGoddess)
What about the Edgar Cayce MAP??? Was that not very similar to the Gordon Micheal Scallion map? I think they are close enough for Goverment work.
In fact, close enough for hand grenades.
Scallion, too, like your beloved Op. Terra, looks to be a fraud...or maybe not. Anyway, Cayce talks about nearly all you see on that map:
1) "The greater change(...) in [North] America will be the North Atlantic Seaboard. Watch New York!"
2) "Many portions of the east coast will be disturbed as well as many portions of the west coast [and] the central portions of the United
3) "(...) lands will appear in the Atlantic as well as in the Pacific. And what is the coastline now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean.
Even many of the battlefields of the present will be ocean, will be the seas, the bays, the lands over which the new order will carry on their trade
as with one another."
4) "Portions of the now east coast of New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. (...) the southern portions of Carolina,
Georgia, these will disappear."
5) "The waters of the lakes [the Great Lakes] will empty into the Gulf [of Mexico] (...)."
6) "(...) among the safety lands (...) will be portions of what is now Ohio, Indiana and Illinois and much of the southern portion of Canada, and
the eastern portion of Canada; while the western land, much of that is to be disturbed in this land, as, of course, much in other lands."
7) "There will be open waters in the northern portion of Greenland. There will be new lands seen off the Caribbean Sea and dry land will appear.
South America shall be shaken from the uppermost portion to the end, and in the Antarctic off the Tierra del Fuego, land, and a strait with rushing
8) "The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear
off the east coast of America."
That looks like a detailed description of the map.
Then there was this dream about his next reincarnation: "I had been born again in 2100 A.D. in Nebraska. The sea apparently covered all of the
western part of the country, as the city where I lived was on the coast. (...) Water covered part of Alabama. Norfolk, Virginia, had become an
immense seaport. New York had been destroyed either by war or an earthquake and was being rebuilt. Industries were scattered over the countryside.
most of the houses were of glass."
(See Edgar Evans Cayce, Edgar Cayce on Atlantis, Paperback Library, N.Y., 1968, and M.A. Thurston, Ph.D., Visions and Prophecies for a New
Age--Guidelines for the Future from Edgar Cayce and Other Psychics and Visionaries, A.R.E. Press (Edgar Cayce Foundation), Virginia Beach, 1981)