It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future USA map?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
does any one know will this be earth quake or erosion related , they are basically sliding away now with all that rain they are getting what one dam is overflowing and 3 small mountains are sliding down hill.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here we go.
Found more (and correct) future maps of the U.S.

Poltical:

Physical:

You can thank me later

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
For that to happen there would be massive destruction of the remaining land through earthquakes and other events.

I would expect any surviving land to have minimal civilization left on it. It would be beaten back to 3rd world condition and full of refugees...

I can't tell very good, but do you think far southwest Chicago survived in there?

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Here we go.
Found more (and correct) future maps of the U.S.

Poltical:

Is that implying that the Virgin Islands, Guam, ect. will be states?

[edit on 24-2-2005 by invader_chris]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
In the political map, what do the colors stand for?

Amount of sewage per sqaure mile?
Number of people who use the internet per state?
How much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood in each state?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
if this happend there would be a lot more little ilands forming all over, water levels in the ocean would go down, sea creatures would be washed up on land, i might have ocean front property (yay south west chicago), sicentists would be able to go down and find creatures of the deap sea easier because since the water level would drop there would be less water pressing on you at the sea floor witch means we could find a lot of new creatures

this is one of those times where a private helicpter with unlimited fuel would be preety nice to have

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
Is that implying that the Virgin Islands, Guam, ect. will be states?

No

It's not implying anything.

I'M implying that we gain no more states or territories and lose no states or territories.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
I have had a strong feeling about relocating to a "safe" place as well =(

I have reaccuring dreams about floods, tsunamis, etc. So perhaps it's my active imagination, but the feeling is certainely there...

I am hours drive away from the Himalaya Mountains in Tibet...That's where I'm going if shut hits the fan

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
WHAT do the colors represent in the 'political' map??? it looks interesting for sure

Himalayas....GOOD PLAN thats for sure.......I am still thinking NewMexico for me here in the USA.....

[edit on 25-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Wow looks like Europe gets hit pretty bad in that map too. Besides Spain and France most of Europe looks like its under water. Looks like a nice new landmass off the west coast of South America I say we call it Atlantis and move there.

i guess the netherlands is hit very bad

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
WHAT do the colors represent in the 'political' map??? it looks interesting for sure

*sigh*

It doesn't stand for anything. Neither map stands for anything.

Just showing that change, physical or otherwise, to the configuration of the United States of America is unlikely. If there was change on that large of scale everyone would be dead or the remaining people would have much more important things in mind and there would be no way to map the US.

(to North Dakota is where you head btw should those changes occur
)

Ex

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Very Interesting read...........Thanx

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well, I'm not gonna hold my breath, but I wouldn't really mind if those maps became reality. I'm in the construction industry. If God wants to wipe out a third of the inhabited earth and give us new islands to start on, I'll take my then-homeless Californian butt to the new land where I can make a killing in my business and enjoy the relative absence of law and order in those areas. While I'm at it I'll start dressing all in black, carrying a gun, and just in general pretending to be Doc Holiday.
Sounds like good times to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

*sigh*

It doesn't stand for anything.

Thats just wierd.....um....Thats just wierd.
Yup.
I mean, maps usually represent SOMETHING. Excluding artistic renditions with a ZERO reality factor theme going on, of course.
Are you meaning to say that the above map is colored for entertainment purposes? Like maybe, we cant emotionally handle boarders without limits?

I am confused I can tell........

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
I'll take my then-homeless Californian butt to the new land where I can make a killing in my business
Sounds like good times to me.

This shows me that Vagabond has a relatively POSITIVE outlook on life.......kewl!

What about the Edgar Cayce MAP??? Was that not very similar to the Gordon Micheal Scallion map? I think they are close enough for Goverment work.
Just sayin...

http://www.matrixinstitute.com/images/medmaps/namer3.jpg

[edit on 5-3-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Haven't you guys ever been young? I was. In fact I was born yesterday. Perhaps some of you guessed that from some of the ridiculous hoaxes I fell for when I first came to ATS. Anyway, that map has just enough colors that no two adjacent states are the same color. That's the only significance of the colors- contrast for visual aid. They use maps like that (usually with softer colors) in elementary schools.

Edit: By the way, have you considered that maybe my outlook is so negative that I'd like to see my current world washed away by the sea so that I can try again?

[edit on 5-3-2005 by The Vagabond]

[edit on 5-3-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Vagabond...I am old...and was not born yesterday though some would tend to disagree on that notion. I to am at odds with the way the world is at this time........I am trying to see a brighter future as well.

www.operationterra.com

[edit on 5-3-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It looks like australia is safe in everything thats meant to happen to the world

except for the independance day aliens crashing into the sydney opera house

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

(posted by theRiverGoddess)

What about the Edgar Cayce MAP??? Was that not very similar to the Gordon Micheal Scallion map? I think they are close enough for Goverment work.

In fact, close enough for hand grenades.

Scallion, too, like your beloved Op. Terra, looks to be a fraud...or maybe not. Anyway, Cayce talks about nearly all you see on that map:

1) "The greater change(...) in [North] America will be the North Atlantic Seaboard. Watch New York!"

2) "Many portions of the east coast will be disturbed as well as many portions of the west coast [and] the central portions of the United States."

3) "(...) lands will appear in the Atlantic as well as in the Pacific. And what is the coastline now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean. Even many of the battlefields of the present will be ocean, will be the seas, the bays, the lands over which the new order will carry on their trade as with one another."

4) "Portions of the now east coast of New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. (...) the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia, these will disappear."

5) "The waters of the lakes [the Great Lakes] will empty into the Gulf [of Mexico] (...)."

6) "(...) among the safety lands (...) will be portions of what is now Ohio, Indiana and Illinois and much of the southern portion of Canada, and the eastern portion of Canada; while the western land, much of that is to be disturbed in this land, as, of course, much in other lands."

7) "There will be open waters in the northern portion of Greenland. There will be new lands seen off the Caribbean Sea and dry land will appear. South America shall be shaken from the uppermost portion to the end, and in the Antarctic off the Tierra del Fuego, land, and a strait with rushing waters."

8) "The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America."

That looks like a detailed description of the map.

Then there was this dream about his next reincarnation: "I had been born again in 2100 A.D. in Nebraska. The sea apparently covered all of the western part of the country, as the city where I lived was on the coast. (...) Water covered part of Alabama. Norfolk, Virginia, had become an immense seaport. New York had been destroyed either by war or an earthquake and was being rebuilt. Industries were scattered over the countryside. most of the houses were of glass."

(See Edgar Evans Cayce, Edgar Cayce on Atlantis, Paperback Library, N.Y., 1968, and M.A. Thurston, Ph.D., Visions and Prophecies for a New Age--Guidelines for the Future from Edgar Cayce and Other Psychics and Visionaries, A.R.E. Press (Edgar Cayce Foundation), Virginia Beach, 1981)

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well if this comes to pass...

Looks like ill be "Finding Nemo" or he'll be finding me

Or like Busted Sang "Its the same but we live under water"

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Good stuff GOOD STUFF tyvm for this good stuff...........

Yes this is what I am searching out............this is what I want to see, and talk about.....
Im feeling the URGE to relocate to a 'safe' place, and start planting my gardens now......such a STRONG feeling its like ripping out my guts all the time......GOTTA MOVE! get to a SAFE PLACE! yikes.....Im not enjoying this weird feeling very much, Im tellin ya its VERY strong.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

I have it too. I dont know what to say but I know how you feel. So for all the help it is I am thinking of you at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join