It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Demonetizes Black Female Conservative Channel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
So I guess this is the type of "extremism" they are against, seems to me anything that opposes their paradigm must be extremism. Seen some recent threads trying to claim Trump is a racist because he retweeted something from an "alt-right" guy, even after officially denouncing white supremacist groups. Trump knows these women quite well and I have a feeling he wont sit back and do nothing about this. YouTube is headed down a very slippery slope and at some point they're going to take it too far, if they haven't already.

edit on 15/8/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
apparently youtube has been up to this for a while, many conservative or "alt-right" channels had most of their videos demonetized, and (if these leaks are to be trusted) it seems that people that simply didn't like certain viewpoints being expressed, played around with the algorithms to make sure opinions they didn't like would not approve in the recommended section or in the trending one, Paul Joseph Watson has a video discussing this.

Given all that it was just a matter of time before Diamond and Silk also got demonetized, and they will not be alone, Mark dice will go through it too at some point.
What youtube/google is becoming is clear, the "don't be evil" motto went out the window a long time ago.
The only thing we can do is stop using their products and start using other similar websites.
I'm not a conservative, but even people i disagree with should not be victims of censorship, or youtube's "polite censorship"

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Given all that it was just a matter of time before Diamond and Silk also got demonetized, and they will not be alone, Mark dice will go through it too at some point.

I believe Mark Dice was demonetized quite some time ago, during the so called "adpocalypse". I know of many, many channels which have been demonetized in the last few months. The only reason it took them this long to demonetize Diamond and Silk is because they are black females, had to ease in the censorship on a wider scale first.

This is why they hate people like Mark Dice:

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I love those ladies. Youtube is a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Liars. All of MSM are just liars.
Someone has to be paying them to spread this narrative.
These dumb journalists would never be able to come up with this nonsense on their own. But with every lie they spread, it will be harder to backtrack when confronted with the truth.

Complete and utter garbage.

Great find and excellent point!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You'll get lots of liberals responding to use something beside ls YouTube like that's a viable alternative.

They've been jump starting this recently and basically endorse and push forward liberal channels and hiding conservative channels.

I'm an independent and like two sides of every argument but this is basically one giant company with the capability to sway the sheep's minds and Control the narrative.

This is exactly why the left has go so far left and why the right has been pushed to respond by going far right.

Guess they want YouTube to be one giant echo chamber

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

YouTube is a Nazi

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

ah he already went through it?
thanks for clearing that up, to be fair i'm not too familiar with his background because he comes off as a bit obnoxious to me, and is, to some extent, an example of echo chamber.

Still, i'm not surprised and yes, strategically speaking they could not go after diamond and silk because of the reasons you mention.
watching this disavow video, it's very clear that a narrative is being pushed, and most people are going to willfully ignore the evidence right before their eyes.
Strange days.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Youtube is a Nazi.

#YoutubeIsANazi

/r/YoutubeisaNazi

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Silencing the opposition. Hmm what does that remind me of because i can't quite put my finger on it. Youtube just kicked the hornist nest.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Just like conservative talk radio dominates the air waves, conservative videos would dominate You Tube, but they will make sure that doesn't happen. So what needs to happen is a similar website needs to become the Right-leaning video upload channel... and watch the conservative video channels soar once that happens!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Youtube is a Nazi.

#YoutubeIsANazi

/r/YoutubeisaNazi

#YouTubeIsANazi

Someone with an Twitter account needs to git 'er done!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hmm the absence of certain members speaks volumes.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So the msm is already coining the soon to be protests against Google/youtube as "alt-right protests."
If you value freedom I guess you're a Nazi these days...

Hopefully there will be good mixture of races at these protests...

Dam you internet...if only you weren't so awesome!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

So the msm is already coining the soon to be protests against Google/youtube as "alt-right protests."
If you value freedom I guess you're a Nazi these days...

Hopefully there will be good mixture of races at these protests...

Dam you internet...if only you weren't so awesome!

Sadly i'm too far away. I would just wear a LGBT shirt and hold hands with every person there and chant how racist the companies are. Heads would explode. I envy everyone who can attend this protest. Make me proud my american brothers and sisters.

Edit: I'm hoping both sides show up and unite against this bull#. Censoring controversial content is something that concerns us all. Let the party affiliations bygones be bygones for once.

edit on 15-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins really suck

edit on 15-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: a gremlin added 2 sentences they are getting more intelligent help...

edit on 15-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: another gremlin showed up to add 1 more sentence they are multiplying fast

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm the absence of certain members speaks volumes.

Indeed, the libtards can't quite conceptualize calling 2 black girls racist, so best avoid this very awkward and uncomfortable thread as it flies in the face of their pathetic thought-processes.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If Google were to run this country, it will be very similar to North Korea. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if a Google executive has a secret crush with Fat Boy.
edit on 8/15/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

If Google were to run this country, it will be very similar to North Korea. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if a Google executive has a secret crush with Fat Boy.

Google is already running the show behind the scenes. The question is why people trust a company that invades their privacy on a daily basis and sells the information to the highest bidder in the first place. Facebook and Twitter are just the same.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Google already knows nothing will come of this, people won't stop using any service they offer.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

You'll get lots of liberals responding to use something beside ls YouTube like that's a viable alternative.

They've been jump starting this recently and basically endorse and push forward liberal channels and hiding conservative channels.

I'm an independent and like two sides of every argument but this is basically one giant company with the capability to sway the sheep's minds and Control the narrative.

This is exactly why the left has go so far left and why the right has been pushed to respond by going far right.

Guess they want YouTube to be one giant echo chamber

I think all the big companies Twitter, Linked, Facebook are trying to do this Jedi mind control stuff.

With Linkedin, they always seem to "push" articles always related to my activities. If I'm job hunting, then suddenly they are pushing articles related to "why you should stay with your employer", "why all new jobs aren't as good as they seem", "things to look out for at an interview". Not helped by the fact that any message seems to take four hours to get through their mail systems.

<<   2 >>

join