It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Judicial Branch is Incredibly Corrupt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Why do you want to punish the judge.
Because he won't say "Do over" ?
The case was settled with the plaintiffs. You can't just say hey we need to do this over again because the mail was delayed..because even the US post office did everything it was supposed to in handling that letter.
The fourth of July holiday is a federal holiday and fell right in there during this time. The post office was closed. So the letter lost a day there. But they did deliver it to you and that's all they were required to do.
Not their fault either.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Altria

No they won't touch it.
The judge is right.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

We care. At least I do. But you have to understand that the case was heard and settled . You can't ask those people to give up the judgement in their favor. They also did what they were supposed to do.
You need to accept this as fate.

You also should find out what the payment schedule is because the court assesses interest daily on judgements. Two thousand dollars can become twenty thousand in a very short period.
You don't want liens on your business.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why do you want to punish the judge.
Because he won't say "Do over" ?
The case was settled with the plaintiffs. You can't just say hey we need to do this over again because the mail was delayed..because even the US post office did everything it was supposed to in handling that letter.
The fourth of July holiday is a federal holiday and fell right in there during this time. The post office was closed. So the letter lost a day there. But they did deliver it to you and that's all they were required to do.
Not their fault either.

You are advocating miscarriages of justice and the causes of them. In this case the faulty or problematic postal system is being EXPLOITED by a judge to render a judgement. The Judge is knowingly using this as a weapon against people.

That by definition is corruption. But you also condoned and still condone corrupt Hillary, so it's no surprise there.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

But it wasn't unsuccessful. They delivered it to you.
Just late.
Perhaps the law needs to be that mailed subpoenas must be sent registered mail with a signed receipt required.
Many courts do that to protect the process.
But that doesn't guarantee a delivery time.
And you have to be home when they deliver it or they just leave a notice that you have mail at the post office. They can't guarantee how long it will take you to get to the post office.
In the Casey Anthony case they lost days because the parents didn't use their front door. They pulled into their garage and went into their house from the garage never seeing the notice the post office had left on their door about a registered letter from the towing company that had impounded their daughters car. Who's fault was that? No one's but you see why even a registered letter doesn't guarantee delivery times.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

He was given a hearing. He didn't show up.
The judge didn't deny him anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

What miscarriage of justice?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

No it said if the post office failed to deliver.
They didn't fail to deliver.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Do you have a lawyer?
If not hire one. Sit down and talk to someone who knows the law.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: yuppa

He was given a hearing. He didn't show up.
The judge didn't deny him anything.

Federal Law trumps state law. HE didnt get to argue his side due to a fed mix up. He can take this to a federal judge and have him redo the case and or file a complaint against the State judge for Not taking circumstances into consideration because he was just being a jerk off.

If he was nto present HE was not given a hearing in front of his peers.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
3a reply to: Sillyolme

The title, US judicial branch. My bad, I guess, altough he told me he was appealing his case into the Federal system. But its the State system he's actually complaining about. I used to work in the Federal criminal courts. They are awful.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yeah sorry about the miswording in the title.

What I meant was the judicial system overall everywhere in America.

I appealed it to the TN Appeals court but I'll have to sue in Federal cuz diversity.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm not asking for a "rehearing" Im asking for my initial hearing to begin with.

I even posted the TRCP rule that governs this and it clearly says they needed to reschedule the hearing.

You're completely wrong as a matter of fact. I supplied the evidence (the rules of procedure).

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
I beg to differ,the 5th and 14th admendments protects citizens with due process clauses.There are other statues in violation as well,a proper judge would have recuse themselves .Thats just the surface and of course state statues as well which I can't comment on .
But the AlCU would be my advice ,don't cost a dime to give em a call.

edit on 08/08/1954 by Altria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Talk to your local ACLU branch.

They might be helpful.

I have been the victim of the whims of egomaniacal judges as well.

It kills one's sense of justice.

Hire a lawyer, fight them in a higher court.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I've learned the hard way with mail that if you have anything important in your life that may have an impending date I contact the source on the phone to verify.

Don't poke the tiger dude!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I really would love any ideas, lol.

I wish I could somehow make the public aware that they are ignorantly electing and re-electing a psychopath as a judge. People just vote (R) or (D) and have no idea who they are actually voting for.

And guys like this just get so overwhelmed by their sense of limitless power that they think they can do anything. The law isn't what is on the books, it's whatever they say it is, after all.

I just wish Americans weren't so uninformed and apathetic. Nothing like this would exist if people payed attention to the government and held it accountable.

And the MSM (especially the local news agencies) do everything they can to protect the govt corruption and hide it from the public's view. There are so many crazy judges or other officials and I'm sure people report it to their local news agencies really often but they purposely choose not to investigate or report on it.

In fact it's so bad that I'm afraid there's no actual difference between the MSM and the Govt. They are just tentacles belonging to the same beast.

If no one has said it yet, hold your nose and call the ACLU.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that..... I myself work at a law firm (never thought in a million years i'd be here) and that is common practice. When an opposite party (and occasionally a bad court) wants to go to court and DOES NOT WANT YOU TO ATTEND there is a slight of hand that can be done with mailing certificates of service along with notices. Basically, the proof of service is filed with the court sometimes several days before it's even put into the mail. That way, you're listed as receiving it. Then, the documents and the proof of service are mailed out as early as the day before court, sometimes the day OF court.

Generally, this is done in regards to family law....... One side is looking for custody, or there are some sort of assets that need to be split up. In doing this, one side is allowed to motion for (and usually get) whatever they wish without any input from opposing counsel.

It seems to me, like the court has an employee with experience in family law and litigation in their office.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

What he describes is an arrogant judge with no interest at all in finding or delivering justice and right.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Wow thank you.

You know I bet you're right, here's why.

It takes exactly 3 days for me to get mail from the court, and this summons arrived exactly 3 days after the hearing.

What a coincidence!!

Thanks for the inside info.
What's the best counter to this type of treachery in your opinion? Just sue the court I guess?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join