It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Judicial Branch is Incredibly Corrupt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I really would love any ideas, lol.

I'd just go ATS on them. Start researching and posting what you find in places where it would be seen by interested parties.

If you're on Facebook and don't mind poking the bear, you can make a pretty big stink about the connections between the judge and the plaintiff. A local news station's page is a great place to post comments, especially if they have articles pertaining to the judge.

County tax appraiser websites are a great source of information.

opencorporates.com is another

There's a few to start.

Let me know if any of this helps or if you'd like other suggestions.

Well, I probably should have read the rest of the thread before making this reply.

PM me if you'd like.
edit on 12-8-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: more

edit on 12-8-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

My inside sources are cops. They told me some local high profile individual(s) were gunning for me and asked them to arrest me on anything but they declined the request.

They said they supported me and agreed the system is corrupt and think I'll eventually win but for right now I need to lay low and stay off the radar. I sadly agree.

I can achieve a lot more out here alive than I can otherwise....

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

( "Event 1:
I was mailed a 'notice of summons for a hearing' on June 29th.
The hearing was set for July 14th.")

Since when is a summons for a hearing sent though U.S. regular Mail by the court ? IF they did send it by mail was it certified, or even registered mail ? If it was standard mail that is very strange. A summons is most cases is usually sent by a processor by or for the Attorney, some cases use registered mail . Also note that most states have a X- amount of time the a summons or notice of hearing has to be delivered.( I.E 10 days most cases) might want to check some state tort laws in Tenn, there might me something listed. Most states I'm sure don't allow this New Mexico requires 10 day notice almost on everything including civil cases some 30 day notice. Is the court backed up with cases ?

I know many courts around the country in the past 2 years have been had there budget cut almost in half . Where I am at in Albuquerque the Governor cut the time the court stays open , also cut personal , including ways to deliver notices at a time when the crime is at an all time high in lawless Albuquerque NM . about 80 percent of the criminals here are out the next day. I do agree that the entire legal system need a serious reboot. it has hot the fan with just about every court. civil and criminal .

good luck

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

You misunderstand due process. It entitles you to go through the court process. In that process, you had an opportunity to speak. You didn't show up, you don't get to reschedule because the post office lost the mail. That just means you should have had it delivered to your lawyer.

The Constitution doesn't mean you can stand up in court and give a long winded story to your point of view. Judges (by design) have the ability to silence you. It's not corruption either, it's called doing their job and maintaining order.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

you are just figuring this out?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I really would love any ideas, lol.

I wish I could somehow make the public aware that they are ignorantly electing and re-electing a psychopath as a judge. People just vote (R) or (D) and have no idea who they are actually voting for.

And guys like this just get so overwhelmed by their sense of limitless power that they think they can do anything. The law isn't what is on the books, it's whatever they say it is, after all.

I just wish Americans weren't so uninformed and apathetic. Nothing like this would exist if people payed attention to the government and held it accountable.

And the MSM (especially the local news agencies) do everything they can to protect the govt corruption and hide it from the public's view. There are so many crazy judges or other officials and I'm sure people report it to their local news agencies really often but they purposely choose not to investigate or report on it.

In fact it's so bad that I'm afraid there's no actual difference between the MSM and the Govt. They are just tentacles belonging to the same beast.

Take the evidence you have to the US attorney for Tennesee. File a case against this judge for denying your constitutional right to a fair hearing. Also show the statute to the US attorney and have them request the court records for that day as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

What???

As I said, it's process and not corruption, nor tyranny. The fact that you can appeal against this is just part of the process.

edit on 13/8/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Any judge should be able to be tried by jury only (random selection), decision not appealable as in common law, at any time by anyone with cause. If he is found guilty of arbitrating any rights, he get 5 years in prison, no parole, no pardon and loses any claim to future public office. Use the rules of civil procedure and civil jury. If the judge wins, he can claim damages against the defendant.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SJE98

Yes it was regular mail.
Not certified.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

You are completely wrong and clearly haven't read any of this legal literature.

I am Pro Se, and YES I have a right to speak my side of the story.

I posted the TRCP 4.04 (10) link that shows if I didn't get the mail on time the hearing needs to be rescheduled.

The summons they sent me even disagreed with you, it says "you have the right to be at the hearing and give your side".

What country do you live in?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Don't give me that bull.

Appeals take a minimum of 9 months.
Spending 500$ and nearly a year fighting for a hearing over a 1year gag injunction????

That means I'm gagged for a year no matter what. When they finally agree this was wrong I'll have soaked up the entire punishment anyways!

This is a process alright, a corrupt unfair tyrannical one!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: craterman

Misfeasance n malfeasance, abuse of power and process, malicious prosecution, fraud, making terroristic threats, misrepresentation, conspiracy to defraud....

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I can't # believe there are actually people who believe judges can do anything.

They are so brainwashed they think you aren't even entitled to get adequate notice or give your evidence in a hearing.

I'd love to sue these idiots.
1) I'd serve them papers late.
2) Say haha I win pay up!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

You are completely wrong and clearly haven't read any of this legal literature.

I am Pro Se, and YES I have a right to speak my side of the story.

I posted the TRCP 4.04 (10) link that shows if I didn't get the mail on time the hearing needs to be rescheduled.

The summons they sent me even disagreed with you, it says "you have the right to be at the hearing and give your side".

What country do you live in?

I'm pretty sure you're leaving something out, because a summons sent through the mail is going to be sent as certified mail. More commonly they would have someone hand it to you in person.

By not showing up to the hearing, you waived your right.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

But they did give proper notice. They mailed in on June 29.
The court did what they were supposed to do.
It's not their fault the mail got lost. It's not your fault either. It is what it is.
Event 5 should have been I hired an attorney.
Though I don't know that that would have made a difference.
It sucks and I'm sorry. You don't say what the case was and that's you're business not anyone else's.
So sorry.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Those people were probably there on July 14.
When the defendant doesn't show the judge sides for the plaintiff.
You're asking them to not only take time out of their lives to do what they've already done but to also forfeit the judgement made in their favor.
And they obviously brought you to court if they're the plaintiffs. So you know...they're not your friends and probably wouldn't be inclined to do you any favors.

What are you going to do?
You're only choice now is a counter suit against them. But that may even be hard to swing.

In any event the judge isn't corrupt because he won't give you another hearing g.
As far as he's concerned the court did what was necessary.
What happened to the letter was an act of God in the eyes of the law.

Unless you have proof this judge took the letter and held on to it so you'd get it too late to respond. In which case he's corrupt..

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

What makes you think this was a federal court? No where did the OP say it was.
It's a civil case in a local court.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The process servers job is to hand the summons to a respondent. If they don't do that they get fired. They are an instrument of the court so if the process server fails to deliver then the case doesn't go forward.
But that's not what happened.
The court notice was mailed with postage paid. They are not at fault and your story is a false equivalence.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
ADMIRALTY LAW circumvents Constitutional values in order to favor the system or cash....by laws created to do so.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

They didn't violate your right to due process.
You forfeited it when you didn't show up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join