It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Plow into Crowd at Va White Protest

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
To add to my prior post, forgot the reported tally of attendance on the updates:
4-5,000 people gathered according to some media reports.

a reply to: Anathros

Alt media is doing the same, Alex Jones saying there's going to be "martial law"(see here), and the banning of Conservative gatherings. Distancing yourselves from these now would be helpful as well as not trying to cover for them- hit and run comparison, really? Apples to oranges, different subjects. TPTB(Hilldog included) would love the full association for divide and conquer.

edit on 13-8-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This user has some interesting to input about the car registration, and the odometer reading of the car, plus the sale. He tries to lists the links but I can't get it to show up because they are cut off. He believes the everpedia is a fake news website.

everipedia.org...

The victim is questionable too. Paralegal going to rally? Drops off facebook in year 2015??
edit on 13-8-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I blame CNN and the retards for all this sh!t.

It's, (and I quote), a WHITELASH.

Reap what you #in sow.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
James Fields charger is black not grey as depicted in the picture.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I blame CNN and the retards for all this sh!t.

It's, (and I quote), a WHITELASH.

Reap what you #in sow.

So CNN and the "retards" forced a white supremacist to plow his car into a crowd of people?

You really are reaching low into that bag of nonsense and excuses to justify this one.

Reap what you sow? Are you pleased that someone plowed their car into a group of people and injured and killed? Do you think they "deserved" it? [snipped]
edit on Sun Aug 13 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

So a hate filled, anti-white protester was killed?

Too bad.

Wtf is wrong with you?

A slack jawed yokel redneck from Kentucky (confirmed Trump worshipper) rams a car into protesters protesting racism and you somehow think it's justified?

Could be a false flag but all the live streams I saw showed your typical redneck racist type.

People are claiming this is a TRUMP rally lol what the # does Trump have to do with the statue being removed?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOWThe END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sun Aug 13 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I didn't want to derail the other thread so i guess it's better to continue posting in here. James Fields Facebook profile got deleted and his last entry was from 2015 otherwise he is like a ghost. Furthermore this was created hours before his name was even made public. Hmmmm.

wtf...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

a reply to: angeldoll

The disconnect, hypocrisy, and double standards are completely pathetic.

When a liberal does something violent, it the crazy leftist's fault.

When a conservative does something violent, it's also liberals' fault?! The guy who attempted to hack up the college coffee shop because he couldn't make friends and felt bullied by liberals, it was the liberal's fault, according to some. When a guy drives a car into a crowd of most liberal protesters, it's the liberals and CNN's fault, etc.

All society's ills appear to be the fault of liberals, liberals provoke conservatives, CNN causes conservatives to snap, etc. A car plows through a crowd of people killing one and it's somehow disgustingly justified, even though both groups were exercising their Constitutional right? Had it been a liberal who plowed a car through a group of conservatives, people would be shouting from every thread about the "violent leftists" and few would dare blame the white supremacists/nationals.

Talk about hypocrisy.

Some of you people have some serious issues, by putting your partisanship ahead of rational thought and human decency.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It's sad to read the comments on this thread and the other thread on this tragic topic.

Obviously, partisanship and hatred is rampant on this site.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

hypocrisy........serious issues..........lack of rational thought and human decency?

bigot
ˈbɪɡət
noun
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

It's interesting that we constantly hear the cries of "take personal responsibility" when it's something like people needing food stamps, or monetary assistance, or help with medical care.

But something like this, it's all about playing the blame game. Apparently they imagine a perfect party, and it's members do no wrong, without placing the blame on others. In this case, even a news network! lol.

Some of this unease has to do with the country changing so much, and we are indeed going through a vast period of change. Change in demographics, change in the expression of sexual identity. And these folks are having problems accepting these changes, which are inevitable. They want things to be like they were years ago. Perhaps when they were younger.

In other words, they are having a hard time accepting the changes our country is making.

As someone pointed out yesterday (sorry, I can't remember who) Even Trump's slogan, "Make America Great AGAIN".
is looking backwards and not facing the changes that are coming.

These people need to suck it up buttercups. The changes are here. They are now. Learn to live with them peacefully, instead of blaming everyone else, and taking the country back to the 1950's.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
It's sad to read the comments on this thread and the other thread on this tragic topic.

Obviously, partisanship and hatred is rampant on this site.

What I find equally disturbing is the rationalization that someone exercising their 1st amendment rights somehow deserved to be killed because they had an opinion other than the white nationalist.

God help us....

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think we should ban cars to prevent this insanity. Car related crimes are on the increase.

If you own a car, there's no excuse.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join