It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Plow into Crowd at Va White Protest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
a reply to: dragonridr

This is one thing that bugs me, the media and leftists act as if these white supremacists are a massive organization with untold millions of members. They just had the biggest white supremacy rally in decades, and it was a few hundred people. This is a tiny, insignificant fringe, that gets blown up for leftist political purposes to smear conservatives. Of course they should be condemned, but they really aren't much of a threat to our democracy, and they certainly don't represent republicans or conservatives.

What do you mean they have the president as one of their own. You don't think that's a big thing. They do.

Willtell, I respect your beliefs but your cheese done' slid off your cracker. So you think Trump is a white supremacist and you can speak for black slaves from 1865, black people in 2017, Jews and all minorities and those that have seen wrong doing in the past and present? Not that it makes much difference or is it my business but I have to ask, what race do you check on legal documents?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Nikki Haley did the right thing after that racist murdered 9 black people in a church in SC; she took down the confederate flag on state property.

That’s all this issue is about.

www.cnn.com...

White Nationalist Leads Torch-Bearing Protesters Against Removal of Confederate Statue

www.nbcnews.com...

A torch-wielding mob chanting racist slogans descended on a Charlottesville, Virginia, park Saturday evening, to protest the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue.
Chanting "All White Lives Matter," and "No More Brother Wars," the crowd, which said they were protecting their "white heritage" from the Charlottesville City Council’s decision to remove a statue in the Virginia town’s park.
They also chanted "You will not replace us" and "Russia is our friend." Dozens of protesters also brought bamboo tiki torches to a second rally once it became dark out.

I repeat they can have all their flags, statues they want IN THEIR OWN PROPERTY

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So, official sources now have been given the name of the driver as James Alex Field Jnr.
That is all barring that charges have been made, including involuntary manslaughter.

In edit, some sources say that he was afraid of the crowd that swarmed his car, I don't know if that is the police's conviction, but there's no doubt as to what he did, and it's clear that he did ram the people, and a young woman died. How that melds with the police charge I don't know as yet.

edit on 12-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

This is one thing that bugs me, the media and leftists act as if these white supremacists are a massive organization with untold millions of members. They just had the biggest white supremacy rally in decades, and it was a few hundred people. This is a tiny, insignificant fringe, that gets blown up for leftist political purposes to smear conservatives. Of course they should be condemned, but they really aren't much of a threat to our democracy, and they certainly don't represent republicans or conservatives.

What do you mean they have the president as one of their own. You don't think that's a big thing. They do.

Willtell, I respect your beliefs but your cheese done' slid off your cracker. So you think Trump is a white supremacist and you can speak for black slaves from 1865, black people in 2017, Jews and all minorities and those that have seen wrong doing in the past and present? Not that it makes much difference or is it my business but I have to ask, what race do you check on legal documents?

If Trump doesn't condemn them then he condones them

My "race" isn't material to this subject. FYI My race is the human race and my ethics is Love, compassion, justice and what's right.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

My "race" isn't material to this subject. FYI My race is the human race and my ethics is Love, compassion, justice and what's right.

Have to be miss America except you forgot world peace in there. The reason he asked is simple your a self proclaimed freedom fighter meaning your a white boy with a cause. Well more power to you fight those windmills

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Whatever race I am, all my life my best friends often were of the opposite race.

When I was kid I saw a bully attack a person of another race and it taught me early the stupidity and ugliness of racism.

Racism to me is the bottomless pit of ignorance….

We’re ALL brothers and sisters of the one race that matters: the human race.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This idiot James Alex Jones Jr. actually thinks that people will believe him that he was scared so he just pressed the gas pedal and ran dozens of people over.

Sorry, nobody in their right mind is buying this load of crap. You are from Ohio. The only reason why you are there is to start trouble. Now you've killed someone and hurt dozens. The book will be thrown at you and you will get 25+ years in prison. At 20 years old, your ignorant right wing life is essentially done. This is the worst weekend of you life and you will never recover from this.

Not that the inbred right wingers on this board will learn from this, but may this be example #8892323234 that you either are one or passively supporting domestic terrorists.
edit on 12-8-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkenMimeMaster
a reply to: butcherguy

Actually a fair amount of evidence points to Oswald having done what he was accused of, soooo.....

Well, you can't expect the CIA to conduct an operation and not make sure everything is all doctored up to look good and hide their involvement can you? I mean, that is totally the minimum standard for the CIA.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
This idiot James Alex Jones Jr. actually thinks that people will believe him that he was scared so he just pressed the gas pedal and ran dozens of people over.

Sorry, nobody in their right mind is buying this load of crap. You are from Ohio. The only reason why you are there is to start trouble. Now you've killed someone and hurt dozens. The book will be thrown at you and you will get 25+ years in prison. At 20 years old, your ignorant right wing life is essentially done. This is the worst weekend of you life and you will never recover from this.

Not that the inbred right wingers on this board will learn from this, but may this be example #8892323234 that you either are one or passively supporting domestic terrorists.

Once again sir, you're a member of the problem crowd. You cast stones at everyone with a different view than yours and call names. The only thing that differs between you and the driver of the car is the car and opportunity. You have no problem expressing your hatred.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Have to be miss America except you forgot world peace in there. The reason he asked is simple your a self proclaimed freedom fighter meaning your a white boy with a cause. Well more power to you fight those windmills

White boy with a cause. No

If you must know Ill say if you saw me on the street you’d likely think I was a foreigner but not white or black.

If you saw my great grandfather you’d think he was white. My great grandmother, you’d think she was a NA

What the hell does it matter?

Race is the biggest lie of the modern era.

There’s no race white or black. If there is speak white or black. This is a modern invention of ignorant people

If you look back in ancient history, where they had more sense than we do, you NEVER read any nonsense about white or black. You might see Roman, Greek, Egyptian, but never this modern crap about white, black, red, yellow…all garbage.

edit on 12-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
So, official sources now have been given the name of the driver as James Alex Field Jnr.
That is all barring that charges have been made, including involuntary manslaughter.

My prediction he'll claim self defense. And say they attacked him in his car and he just wanted to leave.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I vent my hatred appropriately. I don't go to protests to kill or show up with sticks and shields pretending to express "free speech."

Once again sir, you're a member of the problem crowd. You cast stones at everyone with a different view than yours and call names. The only thing that differs between you and the driver of the car is the car and opportunity. You have no problem expressing your hatred.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I vent my hatred appropriately. I don't go to protests to kill or show up with sticks and shields pretending to express "free speech."

Your painting with a broad brush when you lump all right wing members in with white supremacy groups. There are African American right wingers with a good ideal of their heritage...are they also white supremacists? Appropriate hate seems like an oxymoron but feel free to keep flying the flag of tolerance. lol
edit on 12-8-2017 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: smurfy

My prediction he'll claim self defense. And say they attacked him in his car and he just wanted to leave.

That indeed was the official story I had seen, as in my last post which I have just otherwise amended.
Also, it seems that he is now charged with murder, if that wasn't really the case when I posted.
edit on 12-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
James Alex Jones (Not his facebook, but the next guy that will be on the news.)
www.facebook.com...

Anyone else notice ALEX JONES?? Hmm wonder if he started this with his big mouth of his. Ugh I hate his voice.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here is a good video of the car right before he accelerated. The car drives slowly towards the crowd, a protested swings something and hits the back bummer. It made a thud and then immediately after the car accelerates towards the crowd. It's at 16-17 seconds. It helps to watch in slow motion. It looks like a towel or shirt with something hard wrapped up on the end of it. You can see a piece break off when he hits the bumper so it must have been pretty loud inside the car.

edit on 12-8-2017 by xenon129 because: (no reason given)

edit the youtube playback id wont work for me. here is the link www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-8-2017 by xenon129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
From what I gather this mess started over whether a historic statue should be removed from a park? The civil war is a huge part of American history and imo, no matter how unpalatable, history should always be preserved.

We're Americans, removing statues/erasing history is what ISIS does. The problem with tearing down historic statues is what happens when someone has a problem with the statue of liberty? How far are we willing to take this PC crap?

I have ties/spent lots of time in the south, civil war history is everywhere. My mom was born/raised in Greensboro, NC. We're Native American, she's Cherokee/Irish my dad's Navajo/Mexican American from Colorado. I'm not proud of everything my ancestors did but I didn't have a say.

Native Americans/Aztec/Mayans/Inca all kept slaves and committed horrible atrocities against their fellow man. Should we erase that history too? Where would it end? My white hubby's Slavic, that's where the word "slave" comes from should I stop using that term? Things are getting too weird.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Alex Jones can't be blamed here.

James Alex Fields was the drivers name, most reports say.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Whatever race I am, all my life my best friends often were of the opposite race.

When I was kid I saw a bully attack a person of another race and it taught me early the stupidity and ugliness of racism.

Racism to me is the bottomless pit of ignorance….

We’re ALL brothers and sisters of the one race that matters: the human race.

So you a SJW because you knew some black people wow seriously? Here's a shocker I married a black woman yet I don't feel the need to fake moral outrage for minorities. Your fighting a battle that's all ready won.

My wife would have a few choice words for people like you. Reality blacks Hispanics Jews etc don't need your pity and they don't care in the least about your fake moral outrage

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

It is obnoxiously obvious who the domestic terrorists are. Thank the founders for free speech.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join