It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
a reply to: theantediluvian

Any chance that these are recurring themes because there is some truth to them? Certainly I condemn white supremacists and Nazis, who are being manipulated by truth into heinous beliefs, but I think it could be that Nationalism is rising in the world for good reason.

Why am I reminded of the maxim that anything occurring before the word 'but' is of no consequence to the speaker's statement and may be readily ignored? The only good thing about events like this is they serve to reveal people's true natures. Mind you, not too many surprises here.

So, "I think Nationalism could be rising in the world for a good reason." Globalism is failing, so yeah, I stand by my statement.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The Internet isn't having it!

A white nationalist has been fired from his job as Twitter begins naming and shaming alt-right supporters involved in yesterday's deadly Charlottesville rally.

Cole White was identified as one of the alt-right protesters at the violent Unite the Right march on Twitter by user Yes, You're Racist.

“Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog,” the email statement read. “The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone.”

Source

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
But it's not a hate rally, is it? If you notice the violence was instigated by the left wing so it was merely a rally and a peaceful demonstration against the removal of a statue and the leftists, as usual, went ape sht because they do not allow dissenting views which differ from their own.

This nonsense is all the fault of the left wing liberal scumbags and it's disgusting.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

“Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog,” the email statement read. “The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone.”

Actually, they don't, or they wouldn't have fired him. I have no problem with them not wanting him to represent them, but their statement is ludicrous.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

ya know, I've watch alot of videos of this..
I have to ask, can you provide proof that the left instigated the violence???
the violence started during the torch rally, but I watch the video many times, I couldn't tell you who started it..

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Yes, they didn't deliver the clearest message. This one is better...

In a Facebook post, Charlottesville’s mayor, Mike Signer, called it a “cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism, and intolerance.”

I think employers have a problem with some of that.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Solidarity with Charlottesville events are springing up all over the place, according to numerous sources.

Activists are staging at least 682 separate "Solidarity with Charlottesville" events in response to this weekend's attacks by white supremacists and neo-Nazis in the Virginia city.

The resistance group Indivisible shared the following map with Vox showing events across the country, the overwhelming majority of which will be held on Sunday. The events were put together by more than 60 different progressive organizations in the last 24 hours, according to Sarah Dohl of Indivisible.

Source

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Solidarity with Charlottesville ...

We are witnessing a well-oiled machine at work. A little too well-oiled, if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

On george soros birthday, no less. That's just too much irony to not be fake.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

One would almost think, folks have had to stand up against hate, recently, and had some practice or something?

My money is on The Resistance.
Glad to see more today.

Peace
edit on 13-8-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Well, it's an assumption due to that being the left's usual MO and I think it's a safe bet. I honestly don't care enough to find proof, though.

At this point I have chosen a team and so have they and all I know is when things come to a head by whatever means and people like me are finally let off the leash, it'll be the end of the left wing as we know it.

So I just don't give a damn.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Yes, they didn't deliver the clearest message. This one is better...

In a Facebook post, Charlottesville’s mayor, Mike Signer, called it a “cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism, and intolerance.”

I think employers have a problem with some of that.

I have no idea why an employer would fire a ring winger, then. Start with the liberals since they're the leaders in those four attributes.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

When the next planned parenthood shooting occurs it's a pretty safe bet that's it on the right as per the right's usual MO.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

At this point I have chosen a team and so have they and all I know is when things come to a head by whatever means and people like me are finally let off the leash, it'll be the end of the left wing as we know it.

So I just don't give a damn.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

And I see the Democrat Party is beginning campaign 2018 with a 2 minutes' hate!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep. Basically their messaging failed so they're going to go back to violence.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
But it's not a hate rally, is it? If you notice the violence was instigated by the left wing so it was merely a rally and a peaceful demonstration against the removal of a statue and the leftists, as usual, went ape sht because they do not allow dissenting views which differ from their own.

This nonsense is all the fault of the left wing liberal scumbags and it's disgusting.

If you notice where? How? Are you referring to what you've read other people say? Oh! Just look at these peaceful Nazis.

And here is where that bunch of effing neo-Nazi scum — most of them from out of state — surrounded a small group of 30 or so student protesters from UVA.

Yeah. A bunch of Nazis show up in your town with torches, you might want to exercise your right to protest that s# too.

These Nazi assholes surrounded the small band of brave souls — who are outnumbered what? 5:1? 10:1? — with a their neo-Nazi-milennial-style torches. They shouted their Nazi chants and the protesters shouted theirs back. Then the Nazi horde closed in closer, not allowing the protesters to leave.

Don't take *my* word for it, Richard Spencer confirmed on Twitter that they surrounded this group and would not let them leave:

As the angry mob of neo-Nazis came face to face with the college students — these weren't Black Bloc Antifa protesters mind you — it was only a matter of time before somebody got pushy. Dozens of fights broke out.

Where are you getting the nonsense you spewed about a small group of university protesters going "ape s#" on a bunch of invading neo-Nazi filth?

If this was a Trump supporter in a car with shouting protesters outside — this whole thread would be lit up with angry right-wingers talking about how this entire crowd should be mowed down.

This impulse among far too many on the right to defend neo-Nazis is sickening.
edit on 2017-8-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"I believe that women are inferior, that homosexuals should be executed, and that my race and religion should dominate the world, and I support terrorism that will help achieve this aim."

"OMG, you Nazi!"

"No, I am a fairly average non-western Muslim."

"Oh, sorry, please forgive me, I didn't mean to sound Islamophobic."

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join