It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville VA Stuck Hosting (Arguably) Largest Hate Rally In Decades

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

As I've said, at this point you can either see it or not and if you don't then enjoy this while it lasts because I'm happy to sit back until I'm either allowed to fight back or the authorities are too busy on other things to care.

Why so angry gus, shut down the laptop, get outside breath some fresh air, go for a walk on the beach.

Sitting around being angry and wanting to fight those you disagree with is not healthy for you or anyone around you.

You have stated that you have picked a side and you cannot wait to fight, that's a pretty crap way to be man, why not take that negative energy and use it for good, you will live longer and be far happier.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

If what you are saying is true then more than half of America is violent. You must be terrified 24 hours a day.

No, not all of them are violent. Many of them are simply too stupid to realize the evil of the side they're chosen to side with.

What evil? You picked a side with the Nazis, Westboro Baptist Church, the far right evangelical Christians who actively out to try to deny people's rights and meddle with the government with their religion, etc. Tell me what side should I pick? Hmm?

link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
The Internet isn't having it!

A white nationalist has been fired from his job as Twitter begins naming and shaming alt-right supporters involved in yesterday's deadly Charlottesville rally.

Cole White was identified as one of the alt-right protesters at the violent Unite the Right march on Twitter by user Yes, You're Racist.

“Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog,” the email statement read. “The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone.”

Source

I have argued with that twitter moron you posted recently. Saying Black people are not oppressing white people anywhere in th eworld. I pointed out South africa. And still argued whitey isnt discriminated against.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

You keep saying that the Antifa people are liberals. Why? They even hate liberals and we hate them.

What are they, then - right wing? I guarantee you they are all democrat voters.

Alt-Right and Nazis voted for Trump. Your point?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

As I've said, at this point you can either see it or not and if you don't then enjoy this while it lasts because I'm happy to sit back until I'm either allowed to fight back or the authorities are too busy on other things to care.

Why so angry gus, shut down the laptop, get outside breath some fresh air, go for a walk on the beach.

Sitting around being angry and wanting to fight those you disagree with is not healthy for you or anyone around you.

You have stated that you have picked a side and you cannot wait to fight, that's a pretty crap way to be man, why not take that negative energy and use it for good, you will live longer and be far happier.

Why so angry? Have you #ing even looked around you lately? You know what, nevermind. And for your information moving forward, I live in paradise. Also, have you ever heard of wifi and 4G?

Seriously, it's just silly to ask why so angry because if you can't figure it out now then you never will.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I never said they couldn't protest. I said they were scum and want to get rid of the Constitution to inact their beliefs. The want to use this to create violence and recruit. That what I mean. If the left can control themselves they would just be exposed as the vile human beings they are.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

one could almost take what you are saying as a threat against those who lean left in their political beliefs..
I think there's a word for it when someone tries to convince someone to change, act differently, or believe differently with threats... just can't think of it offhand, but I don't believe it is thought of kindly in the legal world...

weren't you just a little while ago saying something able being able to believe what you wish???
and, now you seem to be threatening those who don't choose to accept those beliefs as their own..
it's weird, my husband was an alex jones fan, a rush limbaugh fan... not so much me, I'm more left leaning...
we seemed to get along fine for the most part, I even tolerated alex jones videos playing on my computer while I did my thing on it!!! why is it that you can't find a way to life in the same country as the liberals now? do you desire a civil war that much? I'm old enough that my grandmother's uncle was a civil war survivor... he was the man that got shot in the head and ended up living for years never being able to lay down because of the injury!!!
ya, bring it on!! I'll just make sure my kids aren't around to fight in it!!!

edit on 13-8-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Seriously, it's just silly to ask why so angry because if you can't figure it out now then you never will.

OK then I have no choice but to go with you are seriously unhinged and have major anger issues possibly bordering on some kind of serious mental illness. CArry on

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

well paul should be taken with a grain of salt at times. he wanst always serious was he?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

one could almost take what you are saying as a threat against those who lean left in their political beliefs..
I think there's a word for it when someone tries to convince someone to change, act differently, or believe differently with threats... just can't think of it offhand, but I don't believe it is thought of kindly in the legal world...

Well, you could see it that way and you'd be right. Do you honestly believe that these liberal pussies aren't creating huge levels of animosity among the population and are any match for the rest of us? Seriously, come on.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to change, I'm merely point out that their attitude and behavior is going to eventually come around full circle.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

OK then I have no choice but to go with you are seriously unhinged and have major anger issues possibly bordering on some kind of serious mental illness. CArry on

Really. I'm the one peacefully going about my life and not causing damage, harm, disruption and mayhem - but I'm unhinged. Do you not even remotely see how twisted you people can try to make things?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

According to the Government Accountability Office of the United States, 73% of violent extremist incidents that resulted in deaths since September 12, 2001 were caused by right wing extremists groups.[41][42]

en.wikipedia.org...

Sometimes we also need to look at both sides. They both cause problems.
edit on 13-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Aug 13 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags and source added....IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I think that most of this nation is really rather moderate and are getting along with each other just fine regardless of their political leanings.. I think that it's more likely that they will get sick and tired of the wackos on both sides, stand with each other and lock the wackos up where they belong!!
hey, you asked me what I thought.. this time I answered!!!

and, the description you just gave of yourself in your other post is exactly how I would describe most of the liberals that you seem to want to wipe out of existance.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The Nazi salutes and slogans (blood and soil) make it White Supremacist. That is what makes it one.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Angry words can come from suffering and pain.

No one is denying that any one of us has experienced their share, and then some, of pain.

The problem is in the reaction of placing blame on others, for that suffering. A defining supremacy message. Someone must be to blame.

The value system we have created as a civilization is directly at odds, in many instances, with the ideals we would otherwise hold. The winners and losers mindset alone, would guarantee most any species extinction, eventually. It simply isn't sustainable.

I believe humanity is capable of more compassion, collaboration and cooperation, than it is hate and resentment.

If we weren't so afraid of losing, we wouldn't begrudge, so vehemently, when others succeed or win.

It was never supposed to be, winner take all.

You vs Me
Us vs Them

Nobody wins that game really, ever.

Supremacy demands that others of us are lesser than. It demands a loser.

We're all in this together. Really, we are.

Look up, there truly is space for all of us, if we reach for the stars, together.

NASA painted us a beautiful picture.

Good night.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

The Nazi salutes and slogans (blood and soil) make it White Supremacist. That is what makes it one.

So what? What is wrong with whiteness?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

So what? What is wrong with whiteness?

You see nothing wrong with hating people of other races?

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join