It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba may be using sonic weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
LRAD
"The Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) is an acoustic hailing device developed by LRAD Corporation to send messages and warning tones over longer distances or at higher volume than normal loudspeakers."

science.howstuffworks.com...

Law enforcement used it during the G20 summit here a few years back. Very Direct, Very loud.
Allegheny county owns 3 of them. IT exist.

Edit.. I'm legally deaf. Had the mispleasure of testing this thing out. Rather someone smear ghost chili's in my eyes again.

edit on 11-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
"Sonic Weapon"?

What kind of sonic weapon?

Anything audible would have to be so loud (to cause hearing loss as claimed) that its source and intent would be obvious. And the effects would be much more widespread.

Inaudible would point to either ultrasonics or infrasonics being employed.

Ultrasonic devices could very easily be damaging and not readily detected, by humans. But what about other animals in the vicinity with far greater hearing capabilities? Such a device would likely have driven any dogs in the neighborhood absolutely nuts long before the humans noticed a thing?

I've never heard (sorry for the pun!) of infrasound being physically damaging; disturbing and distressing perhaps (the so-called "brown note" that causes a victim's bowels to empty uncontrollably, for instance) but not damaging.

Microwave sound projection perhaps?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"Background. Humans hear frequencies from 20 Hz up to 20,000 Hz. As we get older, or exposed to loud sounds which damage our ears (such as loud concerts), the upper limit decreases. This test helps you benchmark the highest boundary of your system's frequency extension."~Audiocheck.net

Anyone hear that?🙄

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ive complained before that i and millions of others are under a mind controls weapons power. I will get commands and when i dont comply, my ears hear varying hz or high pitches, and my left ear will hurt like an energy is affecting it. I believe we are all in a field soup and our bodies are rigged to be affected by fungus and metallic nano particles.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Not very nice after having relations open with America in 2015.

june 16th trump enforced new sanctions on cuba presumably andy garcia is a golfing buddy.
making something up about cubans causing hearing loss will work as an excuse for the trump fans to support sanctions.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

Did the Canadians make it up too?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think there's a lot of secret technological advancements we're unaware of, and a few Countries developing their own. I recall hearing about an article 2 or 3 years ago, in which Russia stated that they had some type of weapon that could wipe out people but leave the surroundings intact.

Good article.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
A little updated about this - www.abc.net.au... - there is speculation that it might have to do with mind control.

"In one case an American diplomat staying at a hotel in Havana claimed he was jolted awake by a "blaring, grinding" noise.

When he got out of bed and moved a few feet away, there was silence. When he climbed back into bed the agonizing sound hit him again.

Soon he suffered hearing loss and speech problems — symptoms that are both similar and quite different from those experienced by many other Americans in Cuba.

Other victims have reported problems with concentration and memory, including an inability to recall specific words."

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I would imagine 'sound' to be an excellent weapon. Have you seen what sound does to sand grains on a surface? And water too?

Imagine sound doing that to the tiny cells in the brain.

Sound can also affect our state of mind and make us feel relaxed, calm, and induce other meditative states. The same goes for our emotions, music for example, has the ability to make us feel happy or sad. Sound (music) can even cause us to remember events, people, places, times, dates, etc, that we had long forgotten (can you imagine how useful such a sound could be to certain people if it were possible to develop a sound specifically for 'encouraging' people to remember (or divulge) information or events, people, etc).

Sound is amazing.

It would make sense then that if sound is capable of inducing a positive state of mind, it is also capable of inducing negative states of mind such as confusion, anxiety, panic, etc. And if it can cause us to recall stuff we'd never have remembered otherwise, there must be sounds that can cause an opposite effect - memory loss.

Imagine sound being developed to disrupt/disable parts of the body. Imagine it being developed to invoke a specific state of mind in a target.

The potentials of sound and the effects it can produce fascinates me. Thanks for the thread. S&F.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The U.S. are testing these weapons on their own people in Cuba.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I think you nailed it, the frequencies in question are likely going to only be heard by younger audiophiles.
Its new tech, they are turning out all kinds of high precision parts using Swiss screw machines in China.
God only knows whats in that Cuban speed cream though..

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Now suspected to have taken place in Vienna.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration is investigating a recent rash of mysterious health incidents reported by American diplomats and other government employees in Vienna, Austria, U.S. officials said Friday.

Some of the symptoms are similar to those first reported by U.S. diplomats and spies in Havana, Cuba, in 2016 and 2017 for which no definitive cause has yet been determined, according to the officials, who said more than 20 new cases were being looked at by medical teams at the State Department and elsewhere, including the Pentagon and CIA.

Article here.

Cheers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join