It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuba may be using sonic weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
LRAD
"The Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) is an acoustic hailing device developed by LRAD Corporation to send messages and warning tones over longer distances or at higher volume than normal loudspeakers."

science.howstuffworks.com...

Law enforcement used it during the G20 summit here a few years back. Very Direct, Very loud.
Allegheny county owns 3 of them. IT exist.

Edit.. I'm legally deaf. Had the mispleasure of testing this thing out. Rather someone smear ghost chili's in my eyes again.

edit on 11-8-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
"Sonic Weapon"?

What kind of sonic weapon?

Anything audible would have to be so loud (to cause hearing loss as claimed) that its source and intent would be obvious. And the effects would be much more widespread.

Inaudible would point to either ultrasonics or infrasonics being employed.

Ultrasonic devices could very easily be damaging and not readily detected, by humans. But what about other animals in the vicinity with far greater hearing capabilities? Such a device would likely have driven any dogs in the neighborhood absolutely nuts long before the humans noticed a thing?

I've never heard (sorry for the pun!) of infrasound being physically damaging; disturbing and distressing perhaps (the so-called "brown note" that causes a victim's bowels to empty uncontrollably, for instance) but not damaging.

Microwave sound projection perhaps?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"Background. Humans hear frequencies from 20 Hz up to 20,000 Hz. As we get older, or exposed to loud sounds which damage our ears (such as loud concerts), the upper limit decreases. This test helps you benchmark the highest boundary of your system's frequency extension."~Audiocheck.net

Anyone hear that?🙄

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ive complained before that i and millions of others are under a mind controls weapons power. I will get commands and when i dont comply, my ears hear varying hz or high pitches, and my left ear will hurt like an energy is affecting it. I believe we are all in a field soup and our bodies are rigged to be affected by fungus and metallic nano particles.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Not very nice after having relations open with America in 2015.

june 16th trump enforced new sanctions on cuba presumably andy garcia is a golfing buddy.
making something up about cubans causing hearing loss will work as an excuse for the trump fans to support sanctions.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

Did the Canadians make it up too?

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think there's a lot of secret technological advancements we're unaware of, and a few Countries developing their own. I recall hearing about an article 2 or 3 years ago, in which Russia stated that they had some type of weapon that could wipe out people but leave the surroundings intact.

Good article.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join