It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well ... I Guess the Chinese Want Some Too

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
For christ sakes how many times do i have to tell you people.

The usa doesnt want to nuke north korea. We specifically said we want to annihilate them. Very specific word usage for a reason. We dont need nor use nukes anymore. Pay attention to mattis words. Hes giving you people a very substancial clue. Think for a second. Put it together.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeNotSmart1
a reply to: Jay-morris

China is no friend to the west. They as a nation and economy need the west a lot more than the west needs them. Not selling goods/products to the US would mean their military spending will go to almost zero.

Speaking of military spending, have you forgotten (or maybe didn’t know) that The Chinese are as advanced militarily due to hacking US and western computers? They’re actually #1 or #2 in the world regarding hacking.

In my opinion, ISIS/Middle East and China is apples and oranges.

Alas, I’m not that smart.

America need china just as much as china relies on America. Both would suffer if one pulled out. And it is not like china only sells its stuff to the US. THEY SELL their products would side, so, America could suffer more.

As for the hacking. You talk like america has never hacked into other countries. All countries do it!

And let's look at the disgusting things america and the west (including my country have done) are you just going to ignore That?

Seriously! You are putting china and isis in the same group!? LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wedni
#, china freak me. imagine the mentality of mainland china, preparing for war

Have you been to china? China do not need war, and they do not want a war. Seems like people are just obsessed with a war with china, in a way, almost hoping for a war with china.

This is not a videogame!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I live in China and work here. China is not interested in a war.

They are however interested in maintaining the status quo on the Korean Peninsula because they need a strategic buffer state between communist China and democratic South Korea.

They do not want American military forces close to their border, that they are willing to risk war for.

They are not preparing for a conflict near as we can tell in the news, social media or word of mouth.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
TBH they are lagging behind this whole Chinese century prophecy.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

I live in China and work here. China is not interested in a war.

They are however interested in maintaining the status quo on the Korean Peninsula because they need a strategic buffer state between communist China and democratic South Korea.

They do not want American military forces close to their border, that they are willing to risk war for.

They are not preparing for a conflict near as we can tell in the news, social media or word of mouth.

I lived in China (Beijing) too. The problem I see is something big is going to happen regarding korea. And I believe that the north korean people need to be liberated. This will come at a cost, with millions potentially losing their lives. But I truly believe this will not cause conflict with china. Even china are getting frustrated with korea, hence the new sanctions, but they know it would be suicidal to go up against the west over this. China are not that stupid.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I didn’t put China and ISIS in the same group, you did.

China sells their stuff worldwide, I imagine you’re correct. Which country has the largest economy? I think you know the answer to that.

If US stops purchasing from China, their economy will become even more fragile. Less money for developing the country and their military. Hence why they need the US more than US needs China, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

China sells their stuff worldwide, I imagine you’re correct. Which country has the largest economy? I think you know the answer to that.

If US stops purchasing from China, their economy will become even more fragile. Less money for developing the country and their military. Hence why they need the US more than US needs China, in my opinion.

You just do not get it! If america stops trading with china, watch companies go down one by one. China trades the world over. Even in the UK most things are made in China. America not trading with china will hit america economy hard.

China holds the cards in that department.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

You just do not get it! If america stops trading with china, watch companies go down one by one. China trades the world over. Even in the UK most things are made in China. America not trading with china will hit america economy hard.

What am I not getting? I’m obviously missing something other than China gauging the rest of the world in trade matters.

Until you can prove to me otherwise that China rules the trading roost I’m sticking with China needs the US.

I’m not that smart tho.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

What am I not getting? I’m obviously missing something other than China gauging the rest of the world in trade matters.

Until you can prove to me otherwise that China rules the trading roost I’m sticking with China needs the US.

You seem to forget that most industrialized countries of the 1st or even 2nd world could produce the same goods China does, and of a better quality. The price might be a little more, it could be done.

Have you ever seen Chinese produced Sheetrock? Or windows?

I’m not that smart tho.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The amount of destruction this requires ... merely a footnote in the pages of history.

Is this how you marginalize a potential major war?

Chinese are the bad guys here and President Trump would do well to obliterate them along with the North Koreans. There's a legal war President Trump can Finish. If you're in China and you're reading this ... get out as fast as you can.

If you truly believe this...

You are scary, sick, and demented.

President Trump can do anything he damn well pleases where the Korean War is concerned.

I hope not. And doubt it.

edit on 8-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
GREAT another month of war...when they surrender, I 'M NOT PAYING for the REBUILD,this time.
As I have said before..
WE (AMERICA) has control of the skies where we are FREE to fight(The REST of the planet hasn't figure it out),our politicians RESTRAIN us from completing wars this time they can't,we will NOT take nukes from rogies in any situations ,NEVER fool yourself otherwise ,unless your last name is RICE...
edit on 8-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
GREAT another month of war...when they surrender, I 'M NOT PAYING for the REBUILD,this time.
As I have said before..
WE (AMERICA) has control of the skies where we are FREE to fight(The REST of the planet hasn't figure it out),our politicians RESTRAIN us from completing wars this time they can't,we will NOT take nukes from rogies in any situations ,NEVER fool yourself otherwise ,unless your last name is RICE...

Have a valium, man. Chill out.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

THIS IS chilled out, I am a Cav hardass,civilians fear us.

edit on 8-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

THIS IS chilled out, I am a Cav hardass,civilians fear us.

I love you.

We should drink from the trough sometime.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Can't drink really hard,no more ..my minders are all gone ,gotta STAY home or get arrested ,shot or get my GUN COLLECTION TAKEN!
CAN'T even BUY real Soju or Ouzo,here.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Can't drink really hard,no more ..my minders are all gone ,gotta STAY home or get arrested ,shot or get my GUN COLLECTION TAKEN!
CAN'T even BUY real Soju or Ouzo,here.

That sucks, man. Just be careful, you know?

Stay safe.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

if your heads like mine, YOU STAY home.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join