It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Press Conference Response on North Korea Threat - "It's not a dare, it's a statement"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump isn't calling the shots, Mattis is...so relax, but don't be surprised when NK pops off a missle on an US ally or Guam, and don't be further surprised when Mattis dismantles NK in a matter of minutes.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump isn't calling the shots, Mattis is...so relax, but don't be surprised when NK pops off a missle on an US ally or Guam, and don't be further surprised when Mattis dismantles NK in a matter of minutes.

www.foxnews.com...

It's all just a bit of theater they hope will distract from the first wave of indictments when they come down.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Also quote probable the indictments don't come, but either way, a skirmish with NK is highly likely regardless of any internal or external indictments on this White House and Staff.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: markosity1973
Got to give it to Trump. He's got balls of steel.

North Korea in its own can be slapped down in no time.

What worries me is whether China and Russia feel obliged to come to Lil Fatty's defense. If that happens, we're looking at WW3.

Trumpy boy #FAILED to impress Russia with his last round of Congress passed sanctions, so Putin is unlikely to be impressed if USA bombers start dumping on Pyongyang. (Remember, both China AND Russia share a border with NK)

Trumps got balls of steel.

Sure, sitting at a resort in NJ playing golf everyday

And you got mush for brains.
No matter where the President is, his team of military advisors are not far away.
Or maybe you think he should be leading the troops into battle himself like they did in the old days?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
I've got a very bad feeling about how this will turn out. I found this on Twitter a few minutes ago. They posted it at abt 9pm:

Do you believe it?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

It's now on drudge:
www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

That backs up what I've said in every single thread about this so far....

China (and Russia) will not idly sit by if USA attacks. I do take heart that they have vowed to stay neutral if NK shoots first though. It gives us a clear path to de-escalate this.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Anyone remember the last time two nuclear armed counties had a dick-measuring contest?

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What could happen - the NK "system" will be hacked and a few missiles will be launched towards something valuable to us.
Of course these missiles will be taken off course into no mans land - but they will look spectacular as they detonate over the Pacific. I mean, the Pacific is officially toast now anyways, ecologically speaking, so bombs away with the whole falseflag thingy as per the usual.

Then I can see it being "on" like Iraq II. Long, protracted, cold war style, a Russia vs China vs USA vs China vs Russia joint.
Long and protracted. A real front line for Trade War I, the Pacific Rim.

I hope none of this happens.

I'm sure, Lil Kim and General Trump will both just calm down and quit playing Chicken with millions of innocent people's lives.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Selling fear...its mostly a right wing strategy.

NK is not a threat to the USA, if they were they would be dealt.

This is Trump beating his chest and giving his followers something to drool over.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Just great, the world is going to be ended by two clowns trying to be the "BIG MAN" because they lack confidence in certain areas, be they physical or mental.

It is kind of weird that it is the two most mocked individuals with weird hair that might destroy us all..guess that kind of makes up for the apocalypse..if God exists, he/she/it certainly has a sense of humor...LOL

Also funny how they suit each others hair.

edit on 10-8-2017 by justagod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What intrigued me was his statement that something new "that world has never seen before" will be deployed. Maybe we'll get that laser from space... and Kim Jong is TOAST.

Man I hope so. This is the one area maybe trump can do some good. It's a lose lose but someone has to end the Mexican standoff. He probably has the personality to do it
edit on 10-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This is an excellent commentary about NK. I agree with Dahboo77:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The best thing is we just say we blast off nk when the dust settles you get a few new ports.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

China (and Russia) will not idly sit by if USA attacks. I do take heart that they have vowed to stay neutral if NK shoots first though. It gives us a clear path to de-escalate this.

Russia and China will not use Military force to help North Korea. Russia refuses to use it's Military to attack US planes and UAV's attacking targets in Syria. China would be committing suicide if they used Military force to help North Korea. China not going to risk its economy to help the little fat man in North Korea.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Selling fear...its mostly a right wing strategy.

NK is not a threat to the USA, if they were they would be dealt.

This is Trump beating his chest and giving his followers something to drool over.

Unbelievable naive statement.

First off, it's reality not fear. Sometimes the truth can scare some people.

Second, we don't know if he is a threat, some of the best experts and profilers disagree, but the fact that he threatens us daily means he is a threat.

Also, it's not just about him, what if he were to suddenly die in an accident and the US was blamed for the accident, they would claim covert op and retaliate against the USA.

Third, the USA has no reliable missile defense system against ICBM's unless the star wars program was actually complete and we don't know about it.

So your claim that if he did something he would get dealt with would be too late, he would have already hit major US cities.

We can not accept a nuclearized NK with ICBM's.

Can't happen and to accept it is complete surrender. I'm honestly shocked by the utter carelessness of men these days.

Yeah none of us want war, it would be bad. However, if he allow him to aim 50 ICBM's at us at once and black mail us every month that would be bad, and if we had to attack down the road his technology would only increase and the war would be costly.

It's your obligation as a man to defend your country, family and home so quit acting like this is no big deal.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007

Russia and China will not use Military force to help North Korea. Russia refuses to use it's Military to attack US planes and UAV's attacking targets in Syria. China would be committing suicide if they used Military force to help North Korea. China not going to risk its economy to help the little fat man in North Korea.

Not only that, China would likely be opened up to a two front war with India and the allied forces.

China is posturing, however we could negotiate a deal with them. We just convince them to take over North Korea and add it to China officially.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: dianajune
I've got a very bad feeling about how this will turn out. I found this on Twitter a few minutes ago. They posted it at abt 9pm:

Do you believe it?

That makes sense. We'd come to Israel's aid if it is attacked first.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Talk about naive you think the US does not have a powerful reliable NMD system. Do you know how many pieces of equipment the airforce has launched?

Never mind what we have in the air with drones at many levels of atmosphere at this point and Mobil and permanent systems. We don't exactly broadcast everything we have like a mental patient with a bowl cut.
edit on 11-8-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: justagod

You happen to notice just how much Jong-Un looks like Jet Li playing the monkey king in forbidden kingdom while wearing DJT's hair?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join