It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary Clinton's Plea Bargain?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Snarl

Webster Hubbell sure got around didn't he.

The proverbial Johnny Apple 'Seed'.

LOL

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: RainyState

Am I understanding this correctly? Basically she gets a deal if she admits to breaking the law?

Yes, though we don't know any specifics of the charge.

I wonder how this will all play out with Comney. If she admits to breaking the law wouldn't that prove intent? All after Comney said she was careless but didn't intend to break the law.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Am I understanding this correctly? Basically she gets a deal if she admits to breaking the law?

Yes, though we don't know any specifics of the charge.

I wonder how this will all play out with Comney. If she admits to breaking the law wouldn't that prove intent? All after Comney said she was careless but didn't intend to break the law.

Neither one of them intended to do anything intentional.

Did they?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
MME got me thinking and I think that Pteridine is on the same track. What if Hillary is too stubborn to stop and the left is trying to end her run before it begins. Lets face it; Hillary's running for president would be the worse thing for the left. The democratic party needs new dynamic leaders for 2020. Hillary would destroy the democrats unity with a run. Also, any chance of grooming Chelsea would be lost. Thus, having a lawyer working for Cinton leaking this story; may show the left resolve to move on from Hilary to Hillary. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It's amazing how quiet they could keep a grand jury around clinton... yet trump...

*SWAMP GURGLES*

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Indeed, that was quieter than a whisper.
And the media is still covering for Hillary, big time,
Even though The Dem party wants her gone.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Screw the plea deal.. that offer, if true, essentially maintains the status quo and Hillary and cronies get away with their crimes.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Has she been charged with anything?..pretty unusual to plea to something with no charges..am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Kinda - A plea deal on charges can occur before being charged. Essentially the PA will say if you agree to these charges, we wont go for the full 9 yards against you on these charges over here.

However the op article is problematic because its nothing more than a slight of hand trick. She wont be charged for any criminal wrong doing all the while writing out a statement that she broke the law. The statement means nothing since there is no tangible punishment.

Essentially it brings us to where we are now. Once again a politician being let go because of who they are. Did anyone else who has been imprisoned get a deal like that?
edit on 9-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Ok,
I find her reprehensible but I figure if there were going to be any charges, or anything would truly stick it probably would of happened by now..and/or some people are unfortunately untouchable.
edit on 9-8-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Ok,
I find her reprehensible but I figure if there were going to be any charges, or anything would truly stick it probably would of happened by now..and/or some people are unfortunately untouchable.

Fair points however im just tired of the double standards and 2 tier legal system we seem to have.

She broke numerous laws and felony ones at that. She should be held accountable like everyone else. There should be no plea bargain unless its pleading guilty to charges and facing punishment.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I agree.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

"Justice" is "Just-us" you know.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

I have mixed feelings, a plea deal seems to kind.

Agreed. In this day and age though, it's better than nothing.

Actually it's worse. It allows people to make stuff up and post it as fact and ruin a person's character.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

You have to think that until Trump took office she was untouchable. So it really has not been that long.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Seriously, she needs to fry.. NO PLEA BARGAIN! You don't give plea bargains to the rulers of the criminal empire...you give them to lesser people, to take down the big cheese, like Hillary and her criminal empire. SIgh.
edit on 9-8-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Trump isn't going to change anything..imho

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Whether he will or not is besides the point, nothing COULD happen until he was in office.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It is so funny watching the echo chamber goons chase their tails over fake news because they want it to be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join