It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary Clinton's Plea Bargain?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton will never accept a plea bargain because she thinks she did nothing wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The people at LawNewz called the Clinton campaign for a response.
they did not respond.

Also HRC has been very quiet since it was reported
she is under investigation again.

Also of intrigue, Media Matters hates Ed Klien.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
The people at LawNewz called the Clinton campaign for a response.
they did not respond.

Also HRC has been very quiet since it was reported
she is under investigation again.

Also of intrigue, Media Matters hates Ed Klien.

I hear David Brock is ordering pizzas with extra onions !!

_
/
_

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
When will you guys learn?

There have been so many threads like this in the last two years. They've always come to naught.

The fakest of fake news.

Meanwhile Mueller's net closes. And something WILL come of that.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Lol, what is going to come of it?

A big fat nothing, cause that is all it is!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I SAID IT A WHILE AGO, STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS on Hillary emails, but not Clinton Foundation

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

She may need to do a plea to protect The Foundation.

Guess she will have to choose, run in 2020,
or protect the cash cow.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
“My source is the golden standard of sources,” Klein insisted. “The lawyer who is my source is closer to the Clintons than anybody.”

So a lawyer close to the Clintons spilled the beans to Ed Klein? Pull the other one.
edit on 9-8-2017 by Regnor because: spacing

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

You know, if she was willing to give evidence against her former boss, I could deal with a plea bargain...

Think about it....

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

She may need to do a plea to protect The Foundation.

Guess she will have to choose, run in 2020,
or protect the cash cow.

It's all about money. She will protect the cash cow and set Chelsea up in politics. Hilly knows that her time has passed.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I sure am glad we all get to pay for another investigation into Hillary's emails. Which one is this, the 14th or 15th round now? It's great that we all live in country where the majority of elected officials have absolutely nothing better to do but continue to beat a dead horse, at our expense, all for the sake of their desperate need for a distraction away from their leader being outrageously inappropriate in his dealings with the world and our country, while his administration teeters on the brink of collapse as an investigation closes in on him and his syndicate of corruption, arrogance, entitlement and ignorance.

Trump, and his kids, are Trash

Worst. 'president'. EVER !!

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang
Hillary Clinton will never accept a plea bargain because she thinks she did nothing wrong.

Right! Her days of being presumed "innocent" are becoming fewer and fewer.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yeah, how many times do we have to hear about major breaches of national security that resulted in deaths around the world, or hear about fraud on an epic scale. We can just say mean things about the president instead....that'll fix it!

Don't be stupid.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer
How many times can her cronies cover for her,
hiding emails on Benghazi?

How many times can her cronies cover for her
while snakes on a plane?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I don't know. How many times can the GOP come up empty, at our expense? They're up to 14 or 15 tried now. There's a whole bunch of other things that could have been done during that time while achieving the exact same results they've reached already - which is nothing. However, in order to fire up their 'poorly educated' base, nothing distracts from the GOP's other looming crisis like Hillary bashing.

Trump, and his kids, are Trash!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Yes, how many times DO we need to hear about it, without ever finding any real evidence of wrong-doing? If that evidence exists, why isn't it enough for the GOP led Congress/Senate to punish their Public Enemy #1? No, there's nothing there - still. A 16th, or 17th, or 208th investigation won't bring out anything that hasn't already been found. All of this is just a show, at our expense, to try to convince Trump's base, the 'poorly educated' 30% of the country that still think Trump isn't a moron, into believing that the GOP is doing something important - like trying to find dirt of a former political rival. I hope you all enjoy the play. We're all paying a hell of a lot of money for it.

Trump, and his kids, are Trash !

Wosrt. 'president'. EVER !!

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Yes, how many times DO we need to hear about it, without ever finding any real evidence of wrong-doing? If that evidence exists, why isn't it enough for the GOP led Congress/Senate to punish their Public Enemy #1? No, there's nothing there - still. A 16th, or 17th, or 208th investigation won't bring out anything that hasn't already been found. All of this is just a show, at our expense, to try to convince Trump's base, the 'poorly educated' 30% of the country that still think Trump isn't a moron, into believing that the GOP is doing something important - like trying to find dirt of a former political rival. I hope you all enjoy the play. We're all paying a hell of a lot of money for it.

Wosrt. 'president'. EVER !!

you actually believe she is public enemy number 1? people have been imprisoned for doing 1 percent of what this woman has done. And hell she almost became president and you call Trump supporters uneducated! Pot meet kettle. Keep ending your posts calling Trump and his kids trash, it makes you seem so "EDUCATED".

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Just about everything Hillary Clinton has done ended up in failure.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

I don't think she's Public Enemy #1. Trump's supporters do - mostly because she was built up by FOX'NEWS', Breitbart, InfoWars, etc, as the one person responsible for all of the GOPs woes. So, anything that seems to be designed to cause Hillary stress will be greeted by the 'poorly educated' as some sort real action against a phony enemy. I agree that people do go to prison. But, in theory anyway, those people go to prison after some evidence is presented. In Hillary case, the GOP led investigations, (many, many, many GOP led investigations, that is....many...), have produced absolutely nothing as far as compelling evidence of criminal wrong-doing. Let me just repeat - many, many, many GOP led investigations have produced NOTHING - except of course a big bill to the American tax payers. So, the only reason to revive these efforts now seems to be to distract from the very bad GOP/Trump situation going on now. You know, the one where Trump might be exposed as a traitor to the country...? The same investigation that's not going away... This just is all just a show, being staged by a panicked GOP in an effort to distract us. For some, especially the majority of ATS posters, it seems to be working.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Uhm, no.

She is "public enemy #1" because of her disdain for the law and her attitude that laws dont apply to her. She never takes responsibility for her own actions and instead blames everyone else for her failures.

Dont believe me? Just ask the "vast right wing conspiracy" that she created.

As for President Trump - at least he won a Presidential election. Something that Hillary has never done ad never will. Must suck losing to someone who is "so bad". Says a lot about Clinton.
edit on 11-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join